Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #106 Wake Up and Smell the Covfefe, Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button.

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Please suggest in bold new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote for them so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players so we can keep our threads!

As you were!
===============

Domestic Abuse is real - help is available:

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse Support
DV/DA and narcissistic abuse includes but is not limited to mental, emotional, and psychological abuse as well as physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse leaves no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, it is invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, its effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support here are some links below:

===============================

Countdown for AE's Permanent Restraining Order court hearing:

Link to the last thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Aside from the general reminder... this is a situation which is related to domestic violence. Take a moment and review the wheel.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I am starting to think the two FMs have financed her a substantial amount on the promise she would pay them back after she was able to tell ‘her truth’ In court and get what she deserved

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
While we’re informing about abusers, this guy on Instagram does really illuminating videos about NPD; I suggest you check out a few.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Back to the tacos/quesadillas: is she suggesting she was making this for the girls? If so, I think that’s the first time I’ve ever seen her mention preparing food. (Though we saw Ioan making food with the girls pre-split).
So who was the UberEats for?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I am starting to think the two FMs have financed her a substantial amount on the promise she would pay them back after she was able to tell ‘her truth’ In court and get what she deserved
If they’ve been dumb enough to give her money maybe they shoukd have asked why “her truth” hasn’t come out in court, since she’s now had three chances.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Previously on the Alice Show, sponsored by Blue Nun, possibly:

Ioan turned up to the PRO hearing. Alice fired Leon or Leon fired Alice, but unfortunately not into the sun as she has still been glued toTwitter/Instagram up until now. Hearing postponed until August 2, Alice's 67th birthday, or something.
Alice is hungry because Uber Eats will no longer deliver and she isn't sure what a kitchen is, how to use it or even if the house has one or what a quesadilla or a taco actually is. México is rumoured to be considering sanctions against her.
Alice wants a Go Fund Me for Just Eat and boxed wine and intends to start one tomorrow. Dig deep, beloved Turds.

Strap in. Or we'll break down your door.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Back to the tacos/quesadillas: is she suggesting she was making this for the girls? If so, I think that’s the first time I’ve ever seen her mention preparing food. (Though we saw Ioan making food with the girls pre-split).
Last thread did include recipes and discussion of cooking..weird she's suddenly talking about cooking meals.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Alice has a degree from a decent university. She speaks a few languages. She MUST be able to do something with that.
While she’d need an additional diploma to do professional interpreting/translating for corporates, it might be a bit easier to do one-to-one language lessons e.g. for high school kids wanting a bit of extra tuition. (Although her notoriety and deeply unpleasant personality might be a stumbling block, I suppose.) She could certainly earn more doing that than doing the Cameos. And I think she can forget the acting. I wonder if she’s even considered it?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think she wants a headline of 'Ioan Enjoys Caviar and Champagne While His wife and Children Go Hungry'. It's ridiculous. She'd do anything to try and humiliate him. What has she spent a hundred grand on in the last year?

• Angry
Reactions: 40
If they’ve been dumb enough to give her money maybe they shoukd have asked why “her truth” hasn’t come out in court, since she’s now had three chances.
Not to mention what do they think she's been spewing on SM since he left if not 'her truth'?
Not sure I buy them switching camps. Leopards don't change their spots.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Whew, all seems to be quiet on the Instagram front for now. I cannot see how this latest outburst won’t be viewed as another TRO violation. She is her own worst enemy, isn’t she?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Someone tried to break in the outside door? Were they wearing a sheriff's uniform?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I feel for Ioan because this could go on for years.
She threatened ages ago to drag it out till big E is at least 18.
Even if he bifurcates she's never going to co-parent. She'll make everything a fight.
She still holds a grudge for her father after how many years?
If he gets the PRO is she going to respect that? If not he'll have to keep going to court about it until/unless she's jailed.

It took Depp 6 years to get some justice & Heard is still going after him. So many similarities between the two A's. 🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Last thread did include recipes and discussion of cooking..weird she's suddenly talking about cooking meals.
Oh I must have missed that. Still, if she really is starting to prepare home-cooked food, that can’t be a bad thing. Those takeaways every night must cost a fortune.

Reactions: 13
Alice has a degree from a decent university. She speaks a few languages. She MUST be able to do something with that.
While she’d need an additional diploma to do professional interpreting/translating for corporates, it might be a bit easier to do one-to-one language lessons e.g. for high school kids wanting a bit of extra tuition. (Although her notoriety and deeply unpleasant personality might be a stumbling block, I suppose.) She could certainly earn more doing that than doing the Cameos. And I think she can forget the acting. I wonder if she’s even considered it?
Consider working? 😱 Amongst normal people? 😱 She's famous, a Hollywood actress don't you know. :sneaky:

Probably all of them. Cooking for the girls would take precious time away from SM. :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.