Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #106 Wake Up and Smell the Covfefe, Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because Ioan has not been working, she knows that he has nothing in the pipeline to publicise other than his last work which he is at Monaco for this weekend. So, she had to use this opportunity to try and embarrass him when he is with his peers. She doesn’t know when that will happen again. + Fathers Day. Perfect conditions for her to throw a tantrum and hoping that the Mail (after she has tipped them off) will publicise this new embarrassment today.

But she keeps saying Ioan has changed. He has. He has a backbone now, and B for mutual support. So even if he is a little pink cheeked about his crazy ex’s latest antics, he’s a trained actor doing his job at publicising recent work, and he will compartmentalise it and deal it later. He knows his legal team are on Alice Alert too.
Speaking of his work, actors generally don't have shift work or regular hours in the office. So is he out of work or between projects isn't this kind of schedule typical?

Reactions: 6
4CA7E633-9F2F-4EBD-A742-515155A20F1C.png

He didn’t ghost the kids you absolute bleeping gremlin. He left you and you used them as weapons because it was all you had

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
On a lighter judgmental note, imagine being near all the amazing food in LA and using your “meager” savings to get Panda Express. Embarrassing woman.
Seriously. There are better food trucks roaming LAs streets for half the price. Panda Express is so...banal for such a woman of such discernment and taste. s/

• Haha
Reactions: 15
hey, in case it hasn’t been said, even if you donate as anonymous on go fund me, the organiser can still see your name

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So she's up and about, and now a further $10 has been donated. I wonder who that might have been?

• Angry
Reactions: 10
So she’s “frightened” today 🎻 - zero sympathy! I think some of her followers are starting to see the light

• Heart
Reactions: 19
On the topic of the wiki…. I feel we’ve been neglecting it for any newbies of which we are SURE to acquire more of. Surely we need to add in the GFM etc…?

Any better historians than me fancy taking the lead? I’d forget a load of tit. There’s so much to keep on top of! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The absolute cheek of her starting a GoFundMe and saying the kids are going starving when they're in that massive house and she has Gloria still working there.

There are people here in the UK who have had to choose between food and heat thanks to price rises. So many people going without and feeling helpless, but trying their best and just getting on with it. But ALICE had to buy her kids PANDA EXPRESS oh the HORROR.

I bleeping loathe her, ladies.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I've been working a 12.5 hour shift hence my absence today. being called a c++t threatened with stabbing and being knocked out. , done personal care , administered medications and peg feeds. Finally home put out the bins make sure my daughter's uniform is ready for tomorrow and read Alice has a begging go fund me when she has a nanny and lives in Hollywood. duck off Alice get a job you lazy useless lump.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.