Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #106 Wake Up and Smell the Covfefe, Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, her GoFundMe says: “my husband's laywer sent me a letter telling me I was due in court on August 2nd to argue 'my case' in the divorce. I currently have no lawyer and no funds to pay one. If I don't turn up at court I will be in contempt.”
When it was Alice that requested the delay to 2 August! And she had a lawyer!
She is blatantly misleading people.
She has no lawyer because she fired the last one because he wasn’t getting her what she wanted. I hope Ioan’s lawyer shows proof that Ioan paid Alice the child support, she swears he doesn’t pay a dime. He would not do that to his kids, the witch has probably spent it on her Botox injections.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Someone tried to break in the outside door? Were they wearing a sheriff's uniform?
That's exactly what I thought, she got served for breaking the TRO and not before time. I think Leon was taking the brunt of her previous failures to adhere to it.
It sounds like Ioan has stopped the gravy train and Alice is going to have to get off her backside and support the girls and herself. She is trying to trap Ioan by having 100% custody thinking she can just bleed him dry and tie him to her via the girls. He's now not dancing to her tune and if she wants money she's going to have to sign the divorce and free up the money from the house. Go figure Alice!! Alice would fritter every last penny if it's coming from Ioan's earnings.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Poor little old Alice having to rely on the charity of friends. View attachment 1353766
Jeez. When people need to cut back, takeaways get reduced or stopped. Alice keeps spending her 'no money' on them. Cook instead for goodness sake. Is she a terrible cook?! It isn't hard or necessarily expensive to make tasty meals for the family.

Reactions: 33
Just come back from spending a few days in Bristol. The massive say hi and not to worry. They're planning to busk on the streets today to give mAlice enough pennies for her next bottle.

Seriously what an embarrassment of an excuse for a grown woman. She must wake up every morning and look with disgust at the reflection she now sees (once the alcohol has worn off)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What the actual duck? She's doing this the day before his appearance at the festival. My God. This is so bad.
What fresh hell is this?! It’s another way to get back at Ioan, nothing more. She makes out as if she’s left with nothing but has lived mortgage/bill free in that free in that nice house for 18 months. Ample time to sort yourself out and GET A JOB! Or ditch the Uber Eats, nanny and private school and she’d probably manage on Ioan’s money. The faux innocence about being in contempt of court is ludicrous too - you failed to turn up twice and were smug about it, now chickens are coming home to roost. Absolute cheek of this woman!

• Angry
Reactions: 35
How many threads are we going to go through today?! What's the record so far?

This woman is truly psychoceramic.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
It is worth noting at this point that Betty Broderick has been in prison for over 30 years and has been refused parole because she still shows no remorse. While I’m not suggesting Alice is going to commit Betty’s particular crimes, it would not surprise me if she is still ranting on about Ioan in 30 years’ time. She has completely lost the plot.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
She is a very dangerous and manipulative woman. I don’t even think jail will deter her. It’ll just give her more ‘evidence’ that Ioan is this awful nasty man. how will this ever stop??
Oceans and continents.
He gets the PRO, he gets 100% custody and he relocates overseas.
I don't see her stopping + I don't see any other resolution.

Ioan was the breadwinner, the one who was actually offered well paid work.
and continued to be even when his loon of a wife caused trouble on sets.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She has no lawyer because she fired the last one because he wasn’t getting her what she wanted. I hope Ioan’s lawyer shows proof that Ioan paid Alice the child support, she swears he doesn’t pay a dime. He would not do that to his kids, the witch has probably spent it on her Botox injections.
There is no lawyer than can give Alice what she wants. Because she wants something that California law doesn’t support. I don’t know what she expects. Does she think they’ll change the law on abuse so that she’s “innocent”?

Reactions: 27
THIS. And why exactly are the girls suddenly trying to text him? Because we know they're not doing it for themselves. She is using them to get to Ioan.
Unless the girls are getting worried about being with Alice as she spirals… just a thought? 🤷🏼‍♀️

(ps… bear with me whilst I speeeeeeed read please) xx

• Sad
Reactions: 20
WHAT

THE

ACTUAL

duck

What have I woken up to here? Am I in a parallel universe? Am I actually awake or am I dreaming? Alice has created a Go pay for all my tit peasants Fund Me??? AND SHES GOT $120 ??? What is this madness??? I’m losing my MIND over here!!

Can a sweet Turd do me a real quick catch up please before I expire?? 😫😘

SWEET JESUS
1655622174460.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
there is a decent chance that he doesnt pay atm (though he probably pays the important bills since the house is his)

Ioan paid a full year full (she said so herself, she tweeted in january that he "cut her off") probably more on average than any settlement would dictate at the end. And since there is still no settlement in place he is entitled to cut off payments for a certain time that would equalize what he overpaid. She has probably burned all off instead of managing her budget and couldnt be arsed to find work herself (which is what every court in every world will expect her to do)

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So she's still perpetuating the myth that the only job she could possibly do is acting. FFS Alice. Grow the hell up. Get a real job, get some of your own money, quit whining and provide for your kids. And for Christ's sake feed them some proper nutritious food instead of claiming to be broke and then spending three times the price of a home cooked meal on bloody Panda Express.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I have to hand it to Alice she's actually been really smart if she gets enough money it'll ensure she can stay in the house indefinitely. She's funding to squat when you think about it!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.