Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #106 Wake Up and Smell the Covfefe, Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's lost weight, though. This horrible stress must really be getting to her.
Yes, she's gotten a little thin, but looking absolutely radiant otherwise 🥰. At least she hasn't had another flareup, with all this crap going down.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Have you stolen my mimsy?? 🤣

Both. The scarf person tweeted about the GFM first, the other retweeted. It’s comedy gold.
I thought Alice posted that she started a GoFundMe. Not the link, but she did state she started one.

Reactions: 4
Her fellow inmates are going to be so kind to the Hollywood wife who had a pool and a nanny aren’t they? 😈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Finally caught up! Having a social life yesterday really put me behind 😂

I'm actually flabbergasted by this latest nonsense, from the posting of the legal letter to the begging bowl. I have also reported it so will be interesting to see what happens.

I don't know how this works but if you publicly announce that you cannot feed your children, is there a risk that the authorities get involved?

Reactions: 24
Did Alice post the go fund me or did Tattlers find it?
I was watching that site believing that she was going to set it up for herself.
Then posted here a few minutes after it went live.

ETA: I'm awake and catching up -- now on page 35

The sweet sweet irony that it was her former best supporters that alerted us to the go fund me. Thank you!
ETA: I've "never" been an Alice supporter nor do I support abusers (but I know you didn't know I revealed it ❤ )

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I've tried ashwaganda, which has been brilliant - for mood/depression/pain, ginko biloba for energy and turmeric for joint pain. Don't give up the pain pills, though - just my advice, but the stiffness and soreness that racks your body if you quit them makes quality of life pretty horrible. Perhaps see if you could step up from codeine to dihydrocodeine? I've found that I'm able to exercise with DHC - managed two hours today (50 mins pilates, 1h10 on the treadmill (just walking. Running is NOT possible! 😂) and usually manage four - five days/week for exercise now. The codeine was a sticking plaster on a gunshot wound. DHC bizarrely gives me a little energy, also (tramadol the opposite). Might be worth discussing with your doctor? xx
I have asked for reappraisal of my
Meds but tbh she wasn’t listening, wasn’t my actual GP. Upped my Lyrica to more than recommended dose saying it would be ok as I was already on full compliment. I haven’t increased btw, I want off. Dihdrycoddine makes me sick for some unknown reason. My only option is MSTs or last resort Oramorph😱I have had addiction issues in the past so would like to avoid at all costs. I follow some yoga for fibro on YouTube which I find very helpful and would like to progress. I’ve never tried Pilates though so that could be an idea. I miss hard exercise. I used to ride horses twice a week, had an ex racehorse on loan and would swim a mile three times a week. I miss those days. What strength turmeric would you suggest as I’ve read good things about it😊 It’s very hard after being very active to become almost bed bound but I try to walk my dog every day and that definitely helps. Sitting around like Alice is not an option, and neither is the negative toxicity. Many thanks for your suggestions, I truly appreciate the time you’ve given to this❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes, she's gotten a little thin, but looking absolutely radiant otherwise 🥰. At least she hasn't had another flareup, with all this crap going down.
She’s only a little’un anyway isn’t she. I hope she’s ok in the heat. MS isn’t usually great in heat. But she looks like she’s doing fine and I’m happy about that!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Still trying to catch up (on p26) but off out now, meeting up with a friend which was arranged before the witch kicked off so I'll probably return to another thread! ;) Thanks in advance lovely turds for the pix, etc! 😘 I will return! :m

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thread Title Suggestion:

Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #107: Alms! Alms for the pooooor!

alms.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.