Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #106 Wake Up and Smell the Covfefe, Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are your parents separated? Or is your mother likely to leave with him? Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Of course, you can buy St Joseph kits to help your house sell which is basically burying a statue of St Joseph upside down in the front garden! Only house selling spell I've ever heard off 🥴
My parents are actually divorced, but my father thinks he still owns my mother. He has been so appalling with money over the years that the settlement she was entitled to was squandered on over £95,000 of credit card debt plus thousands of pounds in loans. He has nothing to show for it, of course. When he was younger and descended into full blown alcoholism, to our detriment, he'd waste thousands on trips, gourmet lunches and dinners, and alcohol. Sound like anyone we know? :unsure:
At present, we have to keep him sweet or he will refuse to hand over her share of equity in the current house and tie her up in legal red tape until all the money is gone. It's a no-win situation, unfortunately. She just wants to get away from him and have a happy life sans moods, abuse, viciousness and verbal violence.
(Equally unfortunate - there's no front garden - it's a Georgian townhouse so the front door opens on to the street!!)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think it’s been mentioned few times before, but I keep thinking: whatever her mental health issues are, the social media addiction clearly played a big part in escalation. One day she would make a fascinating study… perhaps mental health professionals will be referencing Tattle "receipts" source in their scientific research papers… and Im only partially joking!

Reactions: 26
Здрасьте ;)

I find these accusations especially annoying because it’s like if they did cheat (I really think it’s completely irrelevant) they sort of "deserve" all this tit?! Her pushing the cheating narrative is the continuation of the "he made me do it" "and i never abuse those who dont deserve it" mentality.
I hear what you say but my point is them cheating/not cheating and her horrendous campaign of abuse are not related nor are relatable!!!
Im pretty sure gofundme, even it it stays, would work just as well as cameos did.
No, no, I didn’t mean to imply that them hypothetically cheating means they deserve this!

No, not at all. I’m just drawing attention to the simple fact that her accusing him of cheating further ignites the FM’s and her supporters. She’s tacking accusations onto him that are destroying his reputation. I’m positive they didn’t cheat—I’ve been made aware of it. But even if they had I don’t mean to suggest that abuse is deserved. I’m sorry if my post sounded that way, Feather.

I know it’s irrelevant in the discussion of abuse, but in the discussion of reputation, it matters a GREAT deal.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Alice truly has the smartest fans
View attachment 1354134
Submitting a document with proof (yes, tit that Alice never delivers) about your abuse is defamation. And Alice attacking friends of friends of Bianca's friends is abusing and harassing Alice. DEAR LORD HOW DUMB CAN YOU BE?!?!?!?!?
I don’t think they are dumb, they are wilfully ignorant because on some dark level they enjoy being vicariously complicit in her downfal, egging her on rather than helping and enjoying getting blue tick approval. But we are the evil baddies for saying the truth, pointing out things which are damaging Alice and her girls and spelling out how to make things better. Someone who says the truth and helps you to be a better person is a friend not someone who feeds your delusions.

Reactions: 22
Having sped read about 30 pages what the actual duck??
I knew she’d post the kids on Fathers Day and to usurp I & B’s first red carpet. I didn’t expect her to scorch the whole earth, and humiliate herself beyond all redemption by starting her own Go Fund me while say in an LA home with a pool and nanny!
These aren’t the actions of someone in a mental health crisis, these are the actions of an entitled whiny brat having a tantrum because she has to be responsible for herself for the first time in her life. Do any of us believe the children will starve or will become homeless?
The solution is quite simple Alice. Get a bleeping a job and keep Ioan and Bianca’s names out of your dirty skanky not-brushed-your-teeth-in-weeks mouth.
Or grift from Tone.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I notice some people in the Instagram comments are saying set up a wish list on Amazon, or saying they will donate to her. Should she be soliciting on Instagram. I can see silly billies like Condiment Clive digging deep for her.
Meet Sriracha Sam, Taco Ted, Covfvfe Chris and Winebox Willie.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Forgive me if this has been mentioned alread, I’m a bit behind this morning. There is a report fundraiser button and one of the reasons is the fundraiser has factually incorrect information. The fact she says she is broke (whilst paying for a nanny and uber eats and alcohol), and also she states she is due in court on Aug 2nd due to divorce are both lies she is due in court under the dvro not the divorce.

ETA: should have known you’d all be on the report thing straight away, I reported before mentioning here.
I’d also say it’s not factually accurate because it doesn’t mention the Restraining Order at all - so it’s misleading.

Reactions: 18
Not sure if these have been posted yet, sorry if they are repeats. God she’s bleeping boring at this stage, it astounds me that she can still be repeating the same old tit as 18 months ago, she really doesn’t have anything else to talk about.

And lolllll at all the no money nonsense and then has ordered Panda Express. What a disgrace.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I really hope that this latest outburst will have the desired effect that Alice is aiming for. Ioan's presence in MC will be reported and photographed by the media. There will be a huge backlash of abuse towards him I'm guessing in the British press by Alice's supporters... He needs to present this to the courts that the detrimental effect this is having on his ability to work and support his children is severely effectived and please will the court relieve him of his duty to pay Alice any spousal support. Another own goal by Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
No, no, I didn’t mean to imply that them hypothetically cheating means they deserve this!

No, not at all. Im just drawing attention to the simple fact that her accusing him of cheating further ignites the FM’s and her supporters. She’s tacking accusations onto him that are destroying his reputation. I’m positive they didn’t cheat—I’ve been made aware of it. But even if they had I don’t mean to suggest that abuse is deserved.

I know it’s irrelevant in the discussion of abuse, but in the discussion of reputation, it matters a GREAT deal.
I know you did not imply that dearest, sorry if it came across as if I did!! I just sort of continued musing about the subject and her spin on it!
But you make a very good point re reputation!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yesterday all my cards run out and I can’t afford to fill up my introvenus wine drip or pay my nanny. It is horrific!

It’s Fathers Day in the UK. Can’t imagine what she will be saying to those poor girls today. She’s a total head duck.

GoFund(woe is)Me

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
We all have options, get a job is always an option. Works for Alice, works for everyone else.
With so many remote work opportunities there's no excuse to lazy about asking/waiting for handouts.

go fund me for an elective surgery... talk about scam... this world is f***** up!
Your comment is profoundly insulting. I beg no one to reply to this, as it will derail the thread.

Friend, keep you bigotry to yourself. This is a place of acceptance. Thank you.

PS, to those who positively acknowledged this individual’s comment—thank you for invalidating people in need, myself included. I see you now. 😌

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
She’s so out of reality she needs to be admitted to the hospital and have a full psychiatric evaluation.
I don't think she does she's so insidiously planned all of this since day one and her Heard and Depp threats. I'm in no doubt that he has cut her monies off but that happened back in January I believe when he stopped paying for Gloria. Alice has been planning this latest debacle for months imo.

Reactions: 12
Please correct me if I'm wrong, Ioan paid Alice a years maintenance up front. Alice has burned through it in 6 months. She has had 18 months to get a job but hasn't done so and expects the public to fund her lifestyle?

Reactions: 29
Can we watch this live? I’d like to show Ioan my support during his ex-wife’s latest attempt to dodge working. She’ll have bone spurs before we know it…

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.