Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #106 Wake Up and Smell the Covfefe, Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BIB - me too. I struggled to work out what was going on.

Stealing this one, thanks!
View attachment 1354479

She is better looking than me! I know good looks = advantage.
Yeah, and that made me a garbage human being until I became a mother. I don’t know how I had any friends. My daughter sorted me out quick smart. I think that’s part of what irks me so much about Alice; after all she went through to conceive those girls, she’d still rather be a victim than a good mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Father’s day in the UK, and Alice being Alice - enough of a reason to change my avatar for a day or two. Go Yo! ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just got home from dinner.

Here's what I see happening. This is my read:

She found out that Ioan and Bianca are going to the Monte Carlo Television Festival (he'd be going for work) and she's raging.

So...

She had the girls text him with drama. She's trying to upset him. She's trying to do so without doing it directly so she's using the girls. This is the TRO workaround.

She posted the "OMIGOD my door was kicked in" story for a sense of urgency to cover the texts. She's winding people up and saying she can't feed the girls and needs the GoFundMe to help her fight off the big bad wolf because she wants the DM to pick the story. She knows who to contact. She knows they see her IG posts. She wants the shaming story to hit Ioan just as he arrives in Monte Carlo so all of his colleagues see it. She wants to ruin it for him. She just wants to ruin him period, IMO.

She didn't think he'd actually follow through with police action. How she didn't is beyond me.

Ioan went from the decent guy trying to work out a deal with his abusive ex to a total baller in the past few days. And I personally think it's about time. No one could endure a months long dedicated I-Will-Ruin-You campaign without finally being pushed past the point of no return. Add the painful parental alienation and holy hell, how he's endured it I just do not know.

Actually I do. Her name is Bianca.

And here we are.

My opinion.
I’m totally impressed with your amazing insight Mad Betty. Everything you said makes perfect sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
All, if there's a comment you think goes too far always ignore and report. Oherwise will disrupt the thread and only benefits Alice. Thanks

Reactions: 29
I’m going to have to look into that😊Lyrica, codeine, naproxen and dulexitine. Plus menefemic acid and tranmexic acid to help for my endometriosis. I’ve also had physio, acupuncture , massage, hypnotherapy, visits to the pain clinic . I’ve also seen dietician but I paid for that privately😊
In my case, the duloxetine made me sleepier - do you find that it's helpful? It sounds as though you've been through the wars - bless you xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So, the same as a UNHCR ration pack in the Dadaab camp.
Great parenting.
To be fair, quesadillas are delicious when prepared correctly, as are bagels & cream cheese 🥯 , but I take your point.

Bottom line, for all her blustering about her “babies”, Alice’s parenting skills are woefully lacking.

Reactions: 12
She has a whole closet full of second hand designer gear she has bought off ebay....I'm sure she could brush the dandruff off it and flog some of it if the children are starving.
This is purely about grabbing the Daily Mail headlines when the inevitable red carpet appearance by I & B happens in Monte Carlo.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I love that almost none of her instagram FMs have donated, their sympathy doesn’t even stretch to a fiver 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Only just noticed on Alice's post with the letter. It was dated the 16th June Via Email. We're now on the 19th. She's actually saved this for a couple of days to get the maximum effect from it. I mean. the letter obviously took a couple of days to sink in before it upset her 🙄🙄

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I have had to skim-read to catch up, so if I've missed this then apologies, but did Alice share the link to the Go Fund Me herself or did clever people here find it first? Because 4 donations in 9 hours is absolutely mortifying either way, but even more so if she shared it (hopefully it goes without saying that I think 4 donations is 4 too many).

Reactions: 16
I don't know how it works in the US but surely if she was as destitute as she is claiming she would be on welfare / eligible for food stamps? Unless the he doesn't pay me anything/ destitution is a lie of course.

Reactions: 10
I’ve just reported her Go Fund Me cringe fest and what stood out was the genuine ones just at the bottom of the screen. A 15 year old boy hit by a car last month who sadly had just passed away, a young mum with stage IV cancer, victims of the latest school shooting and many others which have left me in tears then there’s Alice……. Begging for help to fund her affluent lifestyle because she’s too lazy and entitled to provide for her children. Not to mention that if she had worked with Ioan to settle their separation, she would probably have financial support in place now but then again she wouldn’t be the victim anymore and Ioan would have won…. You just can’t fix crazy. 😜

Click on one of the links posted on here and then just hit the report this GofundMe button. You get to explain your reason so it’s nice to have a rant about her fraudulent lies. 😊
Thank you, cannot wait to report it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
In my case, the duloxetine made me sleepier - do you find that it's helpful? It sounds as though you've been through the wars - bless you xxx
It’s been a bit of a slog, I must admit. Alice doesn’t have a clue. I’m not sure if duloxetine works or not but I know I’m very tearful if I don’t take it. My ultimate wish would be a full detox and to progress on a herbal path. Would be an absolute dream. I’m so chock full of meds though it would be fool hardy to attempt without medical supervision. I will definitely look into what you suggested, thank you😊

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.