Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #106 Wake Up and Smell the Covfefe, Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back to the tacos/quesadillas: is she suggesting she was making this for the girls? If so, I think that’s the first time I’ve ever seen her mention preparing food. (Though we saw Ioan making food with the girls pre-split).
So who was the UberEats for?
Talking about food banks, GoFundMe and Uber Eats all in the same breath, I am beyond disgusted.

Oh I must have missed that. Still, if she really is starting to prepare home-cooked food, that can’t be a bad thing. Those takeaways every night must cost a fortune.
She’s basically begging for posters to send her money. She’s going to set up a GoFundMe page Monday. How low can she go?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Back to the tacos/quesadillas: is she suggesting she was making this for the girls? If so, I think that’s the first time I’ve ever seen her mention preparing food. (Though we saw Ioan making food with the girls pre-split).
Tacos & cheese because lazy couldn't find the type of pasta they wanted??

So they basically are getting nachos & cheese for dinner. Pasta is pasta no? She didn't have pasta shells & they wouldn't accept pasta twists? Tell them tough!

But they're babies... so they drink milk no???

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Just got home from dinner.

Here's what I see happening. This is my read:

She found out that Ioan and Bianca are going to the Monte Carlo Television Festival (he'd be going for work) and she's raging.

So...

She had the girls text him with drama. She's trying to upset him. She's trying to do so without doing it directly so she's using the girls. This is the TRO workaround.

She posted the "OMIGOD my door was kicked in" story for a sense of urgency to cover the texts. She's winding people up and saying she can't feed the girls and needs the GoFundMe to help her fight off the big bad wolf because she wants the DM to pick the story. She knows who to contact. She knows they see her IG posts. She wants the shaming story to hit Ioan just as he arrives in Monte Carlo so all of his colleagues see it. She wants to ruin it for him. She just wants to ruin him period, IMO.

She didn't think he'd actually follow through with police action. How she didn't is beyond me.

Ioan went from the decent guy trying to work out a deal with his abusive ex to a total baller in the past few days. And I personally think it's about time. No one could endure a months long dedicated I-Will-Ruin-You campaign without finally being pushed past the point of no return. Add the painful parental alienation and holy hell, how he's endured it I just do not know.

Actually I do. Her name is Bianca.

And here we are.

My opinion.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 100
So if she does start a GoFundMe who do we report it to, to get it taken down/cancelled? We have to do it en masse?

• Heart
Reactions: 34

She found out that Ioan and Bianca are going to the Monte Carlo Television Festival (he'd be going for work) and she's raging.

So...

She had the girls text him with drama. She's trying to upset him. She's trying to do so without doing it directly so she's using the girls. This is the TRO workaround.

She posted the "OMIGOD my door was kicked in" story for a sense of urgency to cover the texts. She's winding people up and saying she can't feed the girls and needs the GoFundMe to help her fight off the big bad wolf because she wants the DM to pick the story. She knows who to contact. She knows they see her IG posts. She wants the shaming story to hit Ioan just as he arrives in Monte Carlo so all of his colleagues see it. She wants to ruin it for him. She just wants to ruin him period, IMO.

She didn't think he'd actually follow through with police action. How she didn't is beyond me.

Ioan went from the decent guy trying to work out a deal with his abusive ex to a total baller in the past few days. And I personally think it's about time. No one could endure a months long dedicated I-Will-Ruin-You campaign without finally being pushed past the point of no return. Add the painful parental alienation and holy hell, how he's endured it I just do not know.

And here we are.

My opinion.
I reckon Betty’s nailed it.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Whoever said that all this latest poor me stuff and a photo of Elsie is a message to IG to wound him on Fathers Day plus she is gearing up for his appearance at the tv thing is bang on.

Presumably AE called the police to report the door thing? That, plus people sitting outside in a car (like she claimed months ago) would have me inviting police over. Unfortunately I have difficulty trusting anything she says. Perhaps if IG reads that about the door he can ask for the police to check it out for his kids sake.

Has any body told her in response to her no money claim to stop paying for Gloria? If they have I bet she ignores it. She was always going to go for a Go Fund Me at some point. IG is her ultimate Go Fund Me!

She mentions that anything she puts out gets picked up by the media. Just as you plan it Alice.

I think she would write a book if she was allowed. Someone mentioned she is too lazy to. She has recently had lunch with two features writers on two separate occasions (Chrissy Illey and someone from Hello) - they could ghost write. If IG wants any sort of closure he needs to permanently stop her from speaking out. She could I suppose write about divorce in an abstract way - a survival guide type thing without going into detail about her ex. But as she has handled the whole thing badly that wouldn’t fly off the shelves.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I know some turds have wondered about what makes her sexualise everything/what happened in her childhood?
IIRC she mentioned something about her mother & lack of boundaries? Her father was a successful scientist & maybe he was away a lot due to work?
She was the only girl. I'm going to speculate that her being the only girl meant she was spoiled, shown no boundaries, over indulged, (perhaps due to guilt re her fathers work absences) she seemed proud at stopping her parents moving as a child because she threw a massive hissy fit!
That is mega over indulgence right there! That would have taught her acting out got the result she wanted!
Narcissism can develop in children from being over indulged, not being shown boundaries, not taught to take responsibility, etc going from all the receipts/knowledge from @welp & @Bridgeofsighs her behaviour has always been atrocious going back well over 20 years.
Narcs also use sex to get what they want & can even sexualise their own children as they're not seen as separate people/children but extensions of the Narc. She's clearly been this way since childhood so I can't see her changing at nearly 54. To do that would require an enormous amount of work on herself & then continued work on a daily basis & can anyone truly see her doing that? In her mind why would she need to do that when it's always somebody else's fault anyway. If she gets court ordered for evaluation she's more than capable of playing along, up to a point, but I don't see her ever taking it seriously or taking responsibility for her actions/behaviour. I don't even think she'll feel remorse in her later years if she ends up alone.
It will still be everybody else's fault & she'll still be playing the victim card. I don't think she's capable of remorse as to feel remorse surely you need to have a conscience.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
it's on - GoFundMe

1655608700871.png

1655608853895.png
ETA: image added
ETA: close up image of script added

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
She doesn't mix with civilians.
Okay but she would genuinely have so much fun! I mentioned on an earlier thread that I gave up my career as a classical musician to work in retail; what I didn’t mention is how much I enjoy it. Great colleagues, lovely customers, and it’s also good exercise 😂
Working with artists of any kind is fraught with drama; I think musicians are the worst tbh. So much intrigue in orchestras, it’s exhausting. I’m sure actors are the same.

You have got to be bleeping kidding me. View attachment 1353758
GET A JOB, ALICE. People are LITERALLY TELLING YOU ‘WHAT TO DO’.
Also- was he away working the vast majority of the time, or was he the family chef? Jesus H Christ, she’s giving me whiplash.
She’s had over a year of doing NOTHING. This didn’t suddenly happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

So...

And here we are.

My opinion.
Agree with this 💯 & BIB - I think you're spot on. I hadn't twigged the timing of trying to shame him while he's there among his colleagues. 😞
My heart breaks for Ioan & what he has been & still is up against. 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think that was what she wanted to do, just order food, as usual.

Reactions: 15
She needs to shut the duck up. Her deadbeat relatives need to shut the duck up. Flying monkeys who she wouldn't piss on if they were on fire need to shut the duck up.

I hope they put her under the jail for continuing to lie and break the TRO.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Okay but she would genuinely have so much fun! I mentioned on an earlier thread that I gave up my career as a classical musician to work in retail; what I didn’t mention is how much I enjoy it. Great colleagues, lovely customers, and it’s also good exercise 😂
Working with artists of any kind is fraught with drama; I think musicians are the worst tbh. So much intrigue in orchestras, it’s exhausting. I’m sure actors are the same.

GET A JOB, ALICE. People are LITERALLY TELLING YOU ‘WHAT TO DO’.
Also- was he away working the vast majority of the time, or was he the family chef? Jesus H Christ, she’s giving me whiplash.
She’s had over a year of doing NOTHING. This didn’t suddenly happen.
Part of me feels sorry for her, but she’s doing it to herself by breaking the TRO and talking about him when she knows she shouldn’t. The woman is about to be 54 years old, it’s time she got herself a job and stopped whining like a child. I’m half her age and can manage better than she can, and I was a spoiled kid.

Reactions: 24
This is unsafe behavior, IMO. This isn't good parenting. This is dangerous stuff. She refused to get work. She refused to settle. She must be scaring the hell out of the girls.

This is the "I CANT FEED MY BABIES" shaming night so that when the articles about Ioan and Bianca at the Festival hit her followers will see a man living it up with his GF while she's penniless, not a man obligated to go stump for his work.

What an abusive bleeping move.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.