Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #106 Wake Up and Smell the Covfefe, Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely she has to be arrested now?
i have never seen anyone with such a sense of entitlement? This bloody rant about being broke and ‘Ioan isn’t providing for us. Grow the duck up Alice. My youngest’s father was leading a double life and left me when I ( and his wife who I thought Was his ex!) when I was 3 weeks pregnant, he’s never met our daughter who is now nearly 2. I have 2 children, aged nearly 2 and 7, work full time, love my job and I’m a bloody good mam. My daughters will see I respect myself and respect them.
Why the duck can’t she get a job? Her children aren’t ‘babies’ as she calls them, I genuinely think she thinks it’s beneath her to get a ‘normal’ job. Why the duck does Ioan have to provide eveything? Yeh she felt like crap when he left, thousands of others have felt similar, I did too when I was pregnant and dealing with the emotional
Abuse my ex left behind, ( and I bloody work with him so have to see him every day) but guess what? I had to get on with it for the sake of my other child and MYSELF.

all of thei outbursts are showing her true character. The way she’s talking to people who disagree with her on Instagram is reflective of the real Alice. The fact she genuinely thinks she isn’t doing anything wrong shows there’s no hope for her. She will never change and I dread to think of the emotional consequences this will have on E&E. Ioan must be regretting the day he ever met Alice ( the children aside).

She is a very dangerous and manipulative woman. I don’t even think jail will deter her. It’ll just give her more ‘evidence’ that Ioan is this awful nasty man. how will this ever stop??

• Heart
Reactions: 54
The way she's desperately trying to villainize Ioan's lawyer and somehow blame her for this is disturbing.

The woman is just doing her job, Alice. I'm sure she'd rather not have to keep sending you letters because you continue to disregard a TRO and harass her client.

Just stop doing that and you won't get another letter. It's that easy!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She’s insane and ranting. She says she will kick up a fuss, publicly, if law enforcement try to take her in. She says she has nothing to lose. She wishes Ioan and Bianca would disappear. She also claims the girls are “traumatised” (not happy, as she’d claimed before).
This is incredibly worrying.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
I notice that she doesn’t respond to posts that tell her to get off social media and write down all her thoughts on paper. Basically common sense posts! She wants the sympathetic shoulder.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The way she's desperately trying to villainize Ioan's lawyer and somehow blame her for this is disturbing.

The woman is just doing her job, Alice. I'm sure she'd rather not have to keep sending you letters because you continue to disregard a TRO and harass her client.

That is weird. The legal bod is literally just doing their job.

Reactions: 26
What will all of these people say if they find out she's actually not broke? That she has maybe she has money stashed in the UK (she did say it in a text to Ioan that's in the court docs)? That Ioan is paying child support? What happens if it turns out she's actually just a lying liar that lies? And her whole narrative has been a ruse when really, this was all performative done to shame and punish her ex for leaving her?

Because something about this just doesn't sit well. I don't believe anything she says at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Last thread did include recipes and discussion of cooking..weird she's suddenly talking about cooking meals.
Think she has been on here again reading how lazy she is using a meal delivery service.........

Talking about food banks, GoFundMe and Uber Eats all in the same breath, I am beyond disgusted.

She’s basically begging for posters to send her money. She’s going to set up a GoFundMe page Monday. How low can she go?
A Jack Russell 😜?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is unsafe behavior, IMO. This isn't good parenting. This is dangerous stuff. She refused to get work. She refused to settle. She must be scaring the hell out of the girls.

This is the "I CANT FEED MY BABIES" shaming night so that when the articles about Ioan and Bianca at the Festival hit her followers will see a man living it up with his GF while she's penniless, not a man obligated to go stump for his work.

What an abusive bleeping move.
This was all planned, the night before Fathers Day is meant to make him look bad. It’s pathetic on her part. But the GoFundMe is so disgusting, taking money from working women while she has a Nanny is so sick!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Alice hates women. I mean, she really hates them. We’ve seen it time and time again. Ioan’s mum, her stepmother, Bianca. It’s always always the woman’s fault. She’s just found a new one to direct all her bile at.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
I notice that she doesn’t respond to posts that tell her to get off social media and write down all her thoughts on paper. Basically common sense posts! She wants the sympathetic shoulder.
That’s the thing. The only people who will sympathise with her are like her- entitled abusers. She’s lost single mothers, scorned wives, and people who have experienced homelessness. Because everyone who has ‘been there’ knows that this is an unacceptable way to conduct yourself under those circumstances, especially with children watching. Trauma is having to worry about food and your mother being arrested at the age of 8 and 12, not dad having a girlfriend.

• Angry
  • Heart
Ioan was the breadwinner, the one who was actually offered well paid work.
She rarely ever worked, just a few spots on some obscure TV series. Where is her precious savings, is she saving that for herself and begging for strangers to give her money. I would be mortified, but it’s not bothering her at all.

Reactions: 28
The most telling part of her statement is this (stay with me!):

If I was in a situation where I was in dire straits, in an emergency, I can think of multiple people who I could ask and they would help (including my in-laws, who would not see their grandchild starve, regardless of whether or not me and their son were still together - I would never destroy that relationship because my child deserves harmony) . I'm sure many of you would be exactly the same.

She claims to have no-one. And many more people are opening their eyes to why now.

• Heart
  • Wow
Soon to be subject of much Beverly Hills snorting laughter over breakfast.
WHAT

THE

ACTUAL

duck

What have I woken up to here? Am I in a parallel universe? Am I actually awake or am I dreaming? Alice has created a Go pay for all my tit peasants Fund Me??? AND SHES GOT $120 ??? What is this madness??? I’m losing my MIND over here!!

Can a sweet Turd do me a real quick catch up please before I expire?? 😫😘

SWEET JESUS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Consider working? 😱 Amongst normal people? 😱 She's famous, a Hollywood actress don't you know. :sneaky:

Probably all of them. Cooking for the girls would take precious time away from SM. :sneaky:
Wash your mouth out! Alice is an internationally acclaimed actress, her talent shouldn't be wasted cooking, cleaning or looking after children. We should all fund her lifestyle to nurture her talent.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Also, her GoFundMe says: “my husband's laywer sent me a letter telling me I was due in court on August 2nd to argue 'my case' in the divorce. I currently have no lawyer and no funds to pay one. If I don't turn up at court I will be in contempt.”
When it was Alice that requested the delay to 2 August! And she had a lawyer!
She is blatantly misleading people.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Alice hates women. I mean, she really hates them. We’ve seen it time and time again. Ioan’s mum, her stepmother, Bianca. It’s always always the woman’s fault. She’s just found a new one to direct all her bile at.
She must hate women, she’s certainly playing those poor women who are all engrossed in her tales of woe like a violin. If any mentions getting a job, she always has an excuse. She actually said she couldn’t leave the kids alone, forgetting she’s already told everyone Gloria is back. 😏

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Also, her GoFundMe says: “my husband's laywer sent me a letter telling me I was due in court on August 2nd to argue 'my case' in the divorce. I currently have no lawyer and no funds to pay one. If I don't turn up at court I will be in contempt.”
When it was Alice that requested the delay to 2 August! And she had a lawyer!
She is blatantly misleading people.
Totally! She spins the narrative through her own point of view which keeps changing everyday. She just can’t see that this is her own doing from Day 1 she has been hellbent on this vicious social media campaign of hers and now she is being held accountable.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.