Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

M33L4

VIP Member
Alice will never listen to reason, she’s allowed herself to alienate anyone with an ounce of common sense and has surrounded herself by one FM and her leeching brother. His only interest in the whole thing is how it benefits him financially.
She won’t even accept that this latest stunt with the Go Fund Me emotionally impacts her children. Imagine going to a $50,000 a year (or term?) school and your mum is crowdfunding legal action she brought on herself. She’s begging those less fortunate than herself for money on Instagram, telling their friends that they can’t even afford an Uber eats while the nanny has the weekend off.
She is mobilising an army of “wronged women” not stupid enough to retaliate the way Alice has against their ex. She doesn’t recognise most people are laughing at her.
We have all had heartache, some more than most. She’s getting a garden variety divorce, what makes her think she is so special and above the law? She is not being silenced on social media, she’s is being stopped from abusing and lying about her ex husband. She is impacting his work, what does she expect will happen when she has done that? He hasn’t chosen to take a sabbatical, he has to because of her behaviour.
I do not wish to engage with those enablers in anyway, they’re just as bad as Alice. Because anyone with a modicum of sense can see she’s brought all of this on herself.
I am here for it.
I hope she’s dreading this Monday.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Tabitha D

VIP Member
The way she's desperately trying to villainize Ioan's lawyer and somehow blame her for this is disturbing.

The woman is just doing her job, Alice. I'm sure she'd rather not have to keep sending you letters because you continue to disregard a TRO and harass her client.

Just stop doing that and you won't get another letter. It's that easy!
Alice hates women. I mean, she really hates them. We’ve seen it time and time again. Ioan’s mum, her stepmother, Bianca. It’s always always the woman’s fault. She’s just found a new one to direct all her bile at.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 52

M33L4

VIP Member
Imagine your (now ex) spouse abuses you throughout your marriage. You have enough courage to leave with the clothes on your back. You try a collaborative route of divorce, they destroy that. They alienate your children from you while making you pay for them while living in the house YOU pay the mortgage on. They go after your family, your work colleagues and girlfriend. They try and ruin your reputation by putting out spurious stories they know the press will pick up. They affect your potential future earnings by going after any production you’re involved in.
They infiltrate your fan club turning the admin into mini versions of themselves to abuse you.
They get your child to hack into their social media account and post shocking comments that could cost you your career. When they get a TRO continue to break it.You give them a chance to redeem themselves, the night before the hearing for said TRO they fire the lawyer (that they want you to pay) delaying the hearing for an extra 45 days.
Now when you’re working they allow their followers to claim you are in fact on holiday gallivanting with your gf while your children starve.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

M33L4

VIP Member
Having sped read about 30 pages what the actual fuck??
I knew she’d post the kids on Fathers Day and to usurp I & B’s first red carpet. I didn’t expect her to scorch the whole earth, and humiliate herself beyond all redemption by starting her own Go Fund me while say in an LA home with a pool and nanny!
These aren’t the actions of someone in a mental health crisis, these are the actions of an entitled whiny brat having a tantrum because she has to be responsible for herself for the first time in her life. Do any of us believe the children will starve or will become homeless?
The solution is quite simple Alice. Get a fucking a job and keep Ioan and Bianca’s names out of your dirty skanky not-brushed-your-teeth-in-weeks mouth.
Or grift from Tone.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

papaotis

Jesus christ. You'd think she was the first person to ever go through divorce. YES it hurts, yes it's not fair, but YES you do what the lawyers tell you and you get on with rebuilding your life. It is SHAMEFUL that she's sitting in that multi million pound house, with over 100k from savings, crying that she has no fucking food. Girl, get yourself together. A go fund me? For a fucking "famous" Hollywood star?? Give me a break! You have more to your name than 99% of the population. Set yourself up on Italki or Preply and start giving french and Italian lessons, anything! You can do them from your BED if you want to! The entitlement is crippling!

• Heart

sallygsoton

VIP Member
Bloody hell, I am 63 soon and AE has triggered me so much I have just sent a "fan" message to B, detailing my South of France "best memory ever" and wishing them well.

I want to bawl my eyes out at the injustice in the way he/they are being portrayed.

I have had to resort to a Pepsi Max Lime for comfort and am eyeing up the Giant Wotsits :(

It is only the thought of my Slimming World weigh in on Wednesday that is stopping me saddling up my wheelchair and free wheeling to Marks & Spencers to fill my face with cake and ice cream....

Hold me back someone!! I need saving from myself :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Sad

welp

VIP Member
looking good
Screenshot_20220619-121954_Chrome.jpg

more pics on Getty Images

Good on B btw for not being all over this. Remember plenty of other premieres/promotions of his work where Alice pushed herself into the centre

also
Screenshot_20220619-123318_Twitter.jpg

1.) not a single penny will be paid by him, but Alice's fans have never shown to know the business well (only argument you can make is that the kids could have been there but that's on Alice)
2.) dogs dont need to be around their owner all the time if there are lovely friends - what is bad though is being always with the owner and they know fuck all how to treat you - like Alice
3.) Bianca is not whinning about being broke, and unlike Alice wants to work

• Heart
  • Angry

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
….and then she set up a GoFund me page whilst sitting in Her Hollywood home next the the pool, wearing her Bulgari jewellery and waiting for her latest Uber eats and wine delivery…I really hope this was the chat that caused the giggles 🤭
D8E1FC91-2A8D-4436-8E54-808A2914F037.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

StoneMountain

VIP Member
it's on - GoFundMe

1655608700871.png

1655608853895.png
ETA: image added
ETA: close up image of script added

• Angry
  • Wow

Mad Betty

VIP Member
What will all of these people say if they find out she's actually not broke? That she has maybe she has money stashed in the UK (she did say it in a text to Ioan that's in the court docs)? That Ioan is paying child support? What happens if it turns out she's actually just a lying liar that lies? And her whole narrative has been a ruse when really, this was all performative done to shame and punish her ex for leaving her?

Because something about this just doesn't sit well. I don't believe anything she says at this point.

• Heart

Invictus

Chatty Member
Ioan: Know that you are valued, you are needed, and you are recognized. We see you. Your daughters see you. It will be a long hard road ahead but the love you gave them remains. They will know you in your words and your deeds. Maybe not today, but tomorrow. Happy Father's Day

• Heart

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
I'm quite tempted to splash out the 5 dollars, just so that I can put my donation under the name "Bianca W", along with a nice message to Alice. Something like..."Dear Alice, please enjoy a bottle of Blue Nun on me. Love B"
😁

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

sierraromeo

Omg, I just put my finger on it.
You know those articles “I’m too beautiful to have female friends”, “I was passed over for promotion because of my looks”, “I can’t get a boyfriend because men think I’m too attractive” and you click and not only
is the woman not exceptionally attractive at all, but it quickly becomes apparent that her personality is the problem? And nobody has ever mentioned it to her? Yeah, that’s Alice. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Citney

VIP Member
This is unsafe behavior, IMO. This isn't good parenting. This is dangerous stuff. She refused to get work. She refused to settle. She must be scaring the hell out of the girls.

This is the "I CANT FEED MY BABIES" shaming night so that when the articles about Ioan and Bianca at the Festival hit her followers will see a man living it up with his GF while she's penniless, not a man obligated to go stump for his work.

What an abusive fucking move.
This was all planned, the night before Fathers Day is meant to make him look bad. It’s pathetic on her part. But the GoFundMe is so disgusting, taking money from working women while she has a Nanny is so sick!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

AstaLaVistaMista

Everyone knew that Ioan was probably going to be there today. Alice definitely knew. She isn't destitute. The kids are not hungry. She isn't terrified. She knows exactly what she's doing to try and disrupt today and cause as much anxiety to Ioan and Bianca as she possibly could. We all knew she would do something today. Is she saying she wasn't terrified yesterday, the day before? it only becomes too much for her to bear when she knows Ioan is not there in LA. It fits the narrative that she's broken, the kids are broken and Ioan gallavants to different countries without a care in the world. We all know the vitriol that will be aimed at Ioan and Bianca by her followers now for being away while his kids "starve". She knows that too. This is abuse. It is mental abuse pure and simple

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 48