Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #106 Wake Up and Smell the Covfefe, Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m back on page 13 but the targeted Ad’s - just too funny. Since covid tons of remote jobs available, she has a full time job on social media, if she spent the same hours doing something worthwhile online she could make a living. Obviously beneath her and she enjoys her virtual stage too much.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Alice will never listen to reason, she’s allowed herself to alienate anyone with an ounce of common sense and has surrounded herself by one FM and her leeching brother. His only interest in the whole thing is how it benefits him financially.
She won’t even accept that this latest stunt with the Go Fund Me emotionally impacts her children. Imagine going to a $50,000 a year (or term?) school and your mum is crowdfunding legal action she brought on herself. She’s begging those less fortunate than herself for money on Instagram, telling their friends that they can’t even afford an Uber eats while the nanny has the weekend off.
She is mobilising an army of “wronged women” not stupid enough to retaliate the way Alice has against their ex. She doesn’t recognise most people are laughing at her.
We have all had heartache, some more than most. She’s getting a garden variety divorce, what makes her think she is so special and above the law? She is not being silenced on social media, she’s is being stopped from abusing and lying about her ex husband. She is impacting his work, what does she expect will happen when she has done that? He hasn’t chosen to take a sabbatical, he has to because of her behaviour.
I do not wish to engage with those enablers in anyway, they’re just as bad as Alice. Because anyone with a modicum of sense can see she’s brought all of this on herself.
I am here for it.
I hope she’s dreading this Monday.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I don't know how it works in the US but surely if she was as destitute as she is claiming she would be on welfare / eligible for food stamps? Unless the he doesn't pay me anything/ destitution is a lie of course.
In Germany you are literally getting forced into a job (they find one for you, even if it isnt paying well) in order to get welfare. If it's anything like that in the states she will stay far away from that!

Reactions: 24
Can you imagine the embarrassment when they return to school. Hopefully she will delete the go fund me when she wakes up from her stupor.
I can remember the teasing when my parents went to jumble sales. I can’t imagine what it would be like now.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
….and then she set up a GoFund me page whilst sitting in Her Hollywood home next the the pool, wearing her Bulgari jewellery and waiting for her latest Uber eats and wine delivery…I really hope this was the chat that caused the giggles 🤭
D8E1FC91-2A8D-4436-8E54-808A2914F037.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Ohhhh, I am so sorry for your loss Mama. So, so sorry.

She isn’t that good looking. I’m objectively more attractive than Alice was at her peak, always have been, and Darwin’s law absolutely still applies to me. She’s definitely overplayed her hand for a long time.
Honestly, she was only average looking at her best, she just looked better compared to what she looks like now. Sorry Alice, you were not special in any way, average in looks, below average in talent. Now look at you. Pathetic.

Reactions: 17
I notice some people in the Instagram comments are saying set up a wish list on Amazon, or saying they will donate to her. Should she be soliciting on Instagram. I can see silly billies like Condiment Clive digging deep for her.
Don’t forget the eloquent speaker Lupenis. He will donate to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
….and then she set up a GoFund me page whilst sitting in Her Hollywood home next the the pool, wearing her Bulgari jewellery and waiting for her latest Uber eats and wine delivery…I really hope this was the chat that caused the giggles 🤭 View attachment 1354578
They. Look. Fabulous 😀❤proper full on hand locking and mirroring. Lovely body language. I’d learn Welsh for his body to talk to mine😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Wait. The mad witch wants $25,000???? Where’s her childhood money?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
btw paps are always at LAX, before that comes again (even if my thought went briefly to it given that they look almost too happy LOL), even if Alice no doubt will accuse them of setting up pap shots to hurt her while she and the kids starve to death

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.