Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #106 Wake Up and Smell the Covfefe, Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1353986
What the actual F**K is she on about?! So now I and B are responsible for her gate getting kicked in?! All the way from Monte bleeping Carlo?!

And WHY is no one commenting any actual SENSE on her IG comments?! This witch needs to be arrested once and for all so she knows she can’t get away with this.
Quite a few people have told her to get a job, delete the post, etc etc.

More like booze and pills.
What kind of pills? Does anyone have any theories? Because benzos are madly addictive, but would stop her from acting like this.

Reactions: 9
I’ll stop biting after this, but you have either been all alone with no-one to talk to or lots of people are willing to testify against Ioan? As always she flip flops the narrative. As we all know abuse is often public…Some days have also been wonderful with her girls now they are a girls house but apparently every day has been hell since he left. Make your ~lie~ mind up - which is it? Also where are these letters and emails? Lies as always…This woman is honestly certifiable.
Told ya, she should have set up a spreadsheet of what she has said where. She is relying on people not making the connections. Always someone watching her. That’s why she should have kept this private from the get go.

Reactions: 13
I guarantee you that the GoFundMe will be shut down either by multiple fraud reports or more likely Ioan's lawyer.

Scamming people out of money with a false story is a big no no. And she is defaming Ioan in her write up.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
we kinda promote her GFM tbh, so when you post it, let's always add that whoever reads this should report the tit out of it.

Reactions: 27
So this Panda Express is a Chinese takeaway. That is what she ended giving the kids. She’s a waster.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Camille & Ben wouldn’t touch it with a 10ft pole.

And I am sorry Ioan has to go through all of this while he is in Monaco WORKING.

801A4F03-68B1-471A-94C5-717E7201F448.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
The “hurt feelings” snark pisses me right off. Alice THREATENED (proven not imaginary evidence) to defame, demoralise and hurt him, his family and his reputation. If the sexes were reversed there would rightly be utter uproar. But because it’s a man it’s funny apparently.

Happy Father’s Day Ioan, don’t buckle and one day your children will thank you for it. Alice’s angry toddler tantrum is a sign she’s backed into a corner. Fight for those girls now.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Ok I’m up to date and absolutely fizzing with fury. HOW bleeping DARE SHE??? This is such a low. So embarrassing. So manipulative. Absolutely disgusting.

Mother of the year has absolutely NO regard for her daughters, they will be bullied relentlessly for this latest “tactic”, we already know they have been… MALICE HERSELF told us so.

I think she’s trying to be Betty Broderick 2.0 for the attention and fame. As she keeps saying, she’s got nothing to lose, she’s playing the role of her life at the moment- no publicity is bad publicity hey Alice?!

if she’s going out, it’s going to be with a massive bang. She’s the ultimate villain now so she might as well make it as dramatic as possible. Stay in peoples memories instead of being the irrelevant dumb basic witch she actually is!

what a massive Cnut. My heart is BREAKING for those girls. (And I & B obviously)

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.