Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #106 Wake Up and Smell the Covfefe, Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell, I am 63 soon and AE has triggered me so much I have just sent a "fan" message to B, detailing my South of France "best memory ever" and wishing them well.

I want to bawl my eyes out at the injustice in the way he/they are being portrayed.

I have had to resort to a Pepsi Max Lime for comfort and am eyeing up the Giant Wotsits :(

It is only the thought of my Slimming World weigh in on Wednesday that is stopping me saddling up my wheelchair and free wheeling to Marks & Spencers to fill my face with cake and ice cream....

Hold me back someone!! I need saving from myself :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Bloody hell, I am 63 soon and AE has triggered me so much I have just sent a "fan" message to B, detailing my South of France "best memory ever" and wishing them well.

I want to bawl my eyes out at the injustice in the way he/they are being portrayed.

I have had to resort to a Pepsi Max Lime for comfort and am eyeing up the Giant Wotsits :(

It is only the thought of my Slimming World weigh in on Wednesday that is stopping me saddling up my wheelchair and free wheeling to Marks & Spencers to fill my face with cake and ice cream....

Hold me back someone!! I need saving from myself :rolleyes:
Alice isn’t worth it. Focus on the beautiful pics of Yo and B. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Well Ioan’s going to have a terrific Father’s Day, so mission accomplished I suppose, Alice. 😕
As for the letter to law enforcement, does that mean they will be paying a visit? Things are escalating quite alarmingly. I do think she will want to go to prison, to make a point, and to punish Ioan. She will never stop punishing him, that much is clear. The girls are just pawns.
I hope she realizes in jail she won't have her cell phone to tweet bless her heart. She'd probably start convulsing from attention withdrawal. She'd see how unimportant she is real quick. Oh, I really want that experience for mad dog Evans.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Alice has a new part, Bea Smith. Say hi to vinegar tits for me Al.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ohhhh, I am so sorry for your loss Mama. So, so sorry.

She isn’t that good looking. I’m objectively more attractive than Alice was at her peak, always have been, and Darwin’s law absolutely still applies to me. She’s definitely overplayed her hand for a long time.
Her looks are forgettable and uninspiring. In my opinion, a beautiful woman is someone like Kate Bush, who I idealised in my teens - and still look at her style that's quirky, but soft, sensual and not a filter in sight. She also appears a very nice (and private) person. Never fell into the celebrity trap. Alice is a million miles from this. Overrated beauty, an air of annoying pretension and arrogance. As other tattlers say, get in that bin Alice. Her latest antics really truly reveal her for the ugly horror show that she is. Going to now look into reporting her also on go fund me - how the bleeping dare she? Weeks ago she was jollying it at some expensive Concert, she has a nanny!! Beyond absurd.

• Heart
  • Angry
Alice’s fans always have trouble spelling and punctuating. It’s a lot like Trump fans. You can tell they’re credulous because they’re not great readers..

Reactions: 10
Alice’s fans always have trouble spelling and punctuating. It’s a lot like Trump fans. You can tell they’re credulous because they’re not great readers..
They can’t read 113 of her abuse towards Ioan.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The kraken is awake and talking to herself.View attachment 1354626
I have been lurking on these threads for a good 12 months now. I definitely can’t keep up with all of you kind, hilarious and witty people so I won’t be posting regularly but I just had to peek my head up and say that this is hands down the funniest thing I’ve seen out of all these threads. And there have been some crackers😂😂

She is absolutely pathetic. I just hope that those 2 girls have someone keeping an eye out for them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
My God! just caught up and WTAF have I just read!

Beyond disgusting and Mad Betty is spot on, all deliberately done, including posting the letter from the lawyers a few days after she received it to cause max impact for Ioan and B (who both look amazing in the pap photos btw.)

I’m out of words really……….

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.