Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #106 Wake Up and Smell the Covfefe, Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1353986
What the actual F**K is she on about?! So now I and B are responsible for her gate getting kicked in?! All the way from Monte bleeping Carlo?!

And WHY is no one commenting any actual SENSE on her IG comments?! This witch needs to be arrested once and for all so she knows she can’t get away with this.
“Since he left there has been no-one” just Gloria full time because I can’t cope. Lie #37957291

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Is there anyone who can call in a welfare check?
She doesn't need a welfare check she wants a welfare cheque! She's not having any kind of breakdown she's having a massive tantrum because the control she had is now no longer effective.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I am wondering where the girls would actually go if she were to be put in jail overnight at some point or if there’s a 5150 hold. Assuming they’d refuse to go to Ioan.
They can't refuse to go to their father but my guess is that Gloria will be the fall back.

Reactions: 13
I understand why you all want to report it but if it gets taken down she’ll be able to cry victim and lie about how many people were going to donate, she’s been ripped off, I & B were behind it getting taken down etc etc

Whereas if it’s just left sitting up there with no-one donating…

Reactions: 18
needless to say Alice will probably go nuclear (and this is likely the first wave of it) later. Not only is it "her" France, but she was making fun of Bianca not too long ago that she will never get on a red carpet with him, and they also went with the kids to this Festival in 2018 (was I think their last red carpet appearance together) - see Spoiler

after that they went on a vacation through France and Italy, no doubt that she thinks she would have gotten the same now if Bianca wouldn't have entered his life lol
1_Opening-Ceremony-58th-Monte-Carlo-TV-Festival.jpg
KsC1fDg.jpg

oAcmZPP.jpg

NBh5Ni7.jpg

y8nObbx.jpg

0mBwTH3.jpg

5QW8BFy.jpg

HGvGFBC.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Anyone remember what time Yo's event starts? I'm looking forward to seeing 🐝 on the red carpet with him.

And then mAlice Aforethought in an orange jumpsuit.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Bore da 🌞

I hope US friends have a thoughtful, warm-hearted Juneteenth today. ❤ I don’t know if there are any other Black friends in here but regardless: may today be contemplative and nourishing.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
needless to say Alice will probably go nuclear (and this is likely the first wave of it) later. Not only is it "her" France, but she was making fun of Bianca not too long ago that she will never get on a red carpet with him, and they also went with the kids to this Festival in 2018 (was I think their last red carpet appearance together) - see Spoiler

after that they went on a vacation through France and Italy, no doubt that she thinks she would have gotten the same now if Bianca wouldn't have entered his life lol
She looks like a USSR weightlifter in that first photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
De-lurking to point out she’s escalating while Ioan is away so he can’t possibly come get the kids. She’s fantasizing about an episode where police drag her out into the street and she shouts “My babies!!” and fights to get back to her children in the house while they sob and are left to fend entirely for themselves for days and days. She’s picturing headlines about how he partied in Monte Carlo while his wife was jailed and the children were left unsupervised or taken into protective custody.

Sorry, Alice, he’s (probably) not that dumb. He’ll wait until he’s in LA to take action against you even though you’re daring him to do it and feeling awfully brave while he’s overseas again.

Also I’m holding my literal three-month-old baby who has a zillion allergies after we were just discharged from a month-long stay in the hospital because we’re having trouble finding an affordable feeding solution that works due to the US formula shortage, and even I’m not sobbing, “How will I feed my baby?!?!”

• Heart
Reactions: 60
She doesn't need a welfare check she wants a welfare cheque! She's not having any kind of breakdown she's having a massive tantrum because the control she had is now no longer effective.
True, but it would at least bring the cops round to interrupt her and check on the girls.

Reactions: 12
She makes out she’s crouched down, peering in a cupboard desperately looking for ingredients to make a meal. A lot of us have been in that position, however not with a net of 5 mil, a house in WeHo and possessions still left to flog down the nearest cash generator! And certainly not able to order Ubereats for one’s self. Get a grip, Alice. Oh, and a job.
I worked 12 nights when my daughters were Alice's age, on my own, hardly any money. Sometimes I had to avoid putting the stove on because the gas was going to run out. I've had threatening letters re rent and council tax and I still have dreams now about being back in that situation. The father through different circumstances hated me, and enjoyed me struggling even though it impacted on his kids lives. He's still the same now, but this is a few years ago and I am happy to say not having the financial problems of yesteryear. But my point was at no time would I have ever entertained this public woe is me, and a go fund me!! How can Alice be so without dignity??! I'm astounded by her recent posts and how she is just so rude and so unable to shut the duck up! Yes it gives me entertainment on and off but what are her daughter's doing in all this? Mum is completely cuckoo, dad has become a 'monster' thanks to mum's bitterness. I hope she ends up behind bars, I'm sure the girls have friend connections that would help take them for a while. That's got to be better than this crappy time for them. She makes me enraged! 🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Because Ioan has not been working, she knows that he has nothing in the pipeline to publicise other than his last work which he is at Monaco for this weekend. So, she had to use this opportunity to try and embarrass him when he is with his peers. She doesn’t know when that will happen again. + Fathers Day. Perfect conditions for her to throw a tantrum and hoping that the Mail (after she has tipped them off) will publicise this new embarrassment today.

But she keeps saying Ioan has changed. He has. He has a backbone now, and B for mutual support. So even if he is a little pink cheeked about his crazy ex’s latest antics, he’s a trained actor doing his job at publicising recent work, and he will compartmentalise it and deal it later. He knows his legal team are on Alice Alert too.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Thanks @TheNotoriousManzana for the new thread 😘 & @StoneMountain as always 🥰
Congrats @Autisteuse on your title! 😁:m🤩🥳
Thanks @Invictus for the DV wheel. 🥰 I love the poem Invictus! ❤
Thank you for all your lovely support and advice on the last thread, JW.
I can't risk moving out at present because I do not want to leave my mother with him. She's very little and slight; I'm five foot ten with martial arts experience. She tends to lose her temper with the narc - she has a hairtrigger temper and cannot grey rock for the life of her - so I can't leave her in harm's way. Still, there's one person interested in this too-big house and another viewing on Saturday, so I hope to God it'll be settled soon and life can begin.
Thank you again, JW. You really are so exceptionally kind.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Well......she's doing EXACTLY what she threatened Ioan with when he told her he was leaving. Luckily the majority of people know the real Alice and see through her bullshit, but man those ig comments are rough. How can people be so stupid and blindly trusting of this woman, when the proof (all 113 pages of it) has been literally laid out in front of them.

As for the comment about her needing Camille and Ben as lawyers, I would LOVE to see them represent Ioan and rip her a new one in court, but rest assured that his current lawyers are doing a great job so far.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Wow. Phew. I was on the last thread when I went to bed. I’m all caught up.

I’m glad he’s got the lawyers on her FOR BREAKING THE LAW and I hope it continues that way.

💯 all this tit about the door being broken and the GFM is because he would have notified her that he’s abroad for work commitments 💯 a tactic

i think we should report the GFM because it’s fraudulent. The DM will pick this up. The comments are going to be horrific. There’s a cost of living crisis, people in UK and even in LA are going without food. Fucks sake. I didn’t think I could get any bleeping angrier with her.

also surely he’s paying some child support? Spousal no but surely he’s paying for his kids. I can’t imagine he isn’t ?

also - she has no money but still orders a takeaway ?!

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.