Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

papaotis

He publically humiliated Alice by putting his affair with a younger woman out there for all to see. As in 99% of all affairs the wife is assigned the role of tightly buttoning her lips and being silent.
Why?
Well, he’s got all the cash hasn’t he? He can make her homeless at the snap of his fingers. Pull the kids out the home where they are happy, and their schools.
But Alice didn’t lie down and take it did she?
She opened her gob and voiced her hurt, pain and betrayal. The husband is angry because she didn’t roll over. And she’s refusal to be silent and exercise her right to free speech has embarked his new much younger woman.
What a cliched this guy is. And not a very good actor either.
If you follow Alice on Instagram as I do you will find her to be a ball of fun, her kids are happy confident girls and she has taken a body blow.
Why aren’t we allowed to get good and mad when we are done wrong by?
People pleasing, “be quiet” the little woman at home, is t going to work her, and why should it.
Keep at them Alice, remind this woman she broke up a family.
And remember this Bianca…..If he does that for you, he will do that to you.”
Rarely is a divorce "nice". People become unhappy and they leave a marriage, sometimes they find someone else. Yes it is hurtful, and nobody denies that alice has the right to feel hurt. The end of a relationship is difficult especially if you have kids. People also lash out and say hurtful things when they are hurting, yes, of course. BUT...the things she said to him, to his mother, to his girlfriend? Getting her brother to weigh in? It's so far over the line you can't even see the line any more. Sure, vent to your friends, to your family, call his gf every name under the sun when you have drinks with your friends, go for gold - just don't do it in public and leave a paper trail and expect no repercussions. Her reaction has been vitriolic and absolutely terrifying. She also has her children to consider; is this an example of acceptable behaviour to your kids? Is it OK to react that way and then brush it off with "oh, I was just upset"? Absolutely not! Nobody is saying she should just shut up and be silenced - by all means fight it out in court. But you have to approach the situation like an adult. Ioans 'crime' is to fall out of love with her and fall in love with someone else. That's it. How else can he respond rationally to the absolute hatred she has spewed? She cannot be reasoned with...hence why he had to stop her contacting him.
You don't own someone, they are not your property and you cannot control them. But you can control yourself...except she doesn't appear to be able to do this. I would be mortified to see my mother, my friend, my sister behave in the way alice has done. Her kids have to live with it. Her videos and insta are not fun or cute or standing up for women. They are unhinged and bordering on psychopathic.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

welp

VIP Member
He publically humiliated Alice by putting his affair with a younger woman out there for all to see. As in 99% of all affairs the wife is assigned the role of tightly buttoning her lips and being silent.
Why?
Well, he’s got all the cash hasn’t he? He can make her homeless at the snap of his fingers. Pull the kids out the home where they are happy, and their schools.
She opened her gob and voiced her hurt, pain and betrayal. The husband is angry because she didn’t roll over. And she’s refusal to be silent and exercise her right to free speech has embarked his new much younger woman.
If you follow Alice on Instagram as I do you will find her to be a ball of fun, her kids are happy confident girls and she has taken a body blow.
People pleasing, “be quiet” the little woman at home, is t going to work her, and why should it.
Alice found out about his new relationship before he put it online and then called him. He had to post it online in order to somehow control the narrative. Her whole narrative that she was humilated by finding out over IG was a lie. As many things were.

Alice didnt opened her mouth after the affair (which isnt even proven, they broke up nearly a year earlier), she did long before it and harrassed him and his mother heavily for months. Kept humilating him in public too. I dont know if you read the court documents but you cant tell me that this is an appropriate way to handle a break up no matter what.

I find her IG pathetic. The eldest doesnt even want to be on there and she keeps ignoring it and posts away anyway (like she did with her husband), when the kids are unhappy she posts it on IG and asks her followers what is wrong with them (wtf). She drops occasional drunken videos in too. All of this gets deleted eventually. The rest is performative and most of the time designed to get negative comments about her husband or a pity party

PS: Even if you believe Alice's narrative that not her horrible behavior (there is a long history) made him leave but a new woman I do find it questionable to pin it on the woman. You dont know what people are being told and she is not - in this scenario - the one to break the vows.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
My beloved Emma,

How I have worried about you in these passing months! I hope the blonde-eyeballed-belly-ghoul has not stolen away your beautiful soul, as a world without you would render me a hollow shell of a pupper.

Life has been blessedly wonderful. Bianca and Ioan have recently returned from a trip far beyond our shores, and the tummy-rubs are both abundant and mercilessly divine. My daily romps through the park are filled with much licking and fetching and poo-expelling. Indeed, it seems that absence makes the heart grow fonder—would you disagree, my love?

I worry about your joy, my Emma. From your previous letter, it seems that the bun-pecking-wine-fiend has holed you up in her mope-castle, and I am no stranger to her frequent Instagram posts depicting you in your deepest sorrows.

To amend your despair, I have chewed three corners of this letter, so that you may be eternally familiar with the patterns of my bite—the very nibbles with which I long to embrace you.

I promise that, despite the tug of anguish and evil, we shall sniff our ways to one another someday soon.

With squeaky toys,
Your devoted Bubba Bear

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My dearest Bubba Bear,

Although my days have been decorated with anger and ruthlessness, I brighten at the thought of your perpetual happiness.

Life has grown weary as the wide-lipped-mega-cunt becomes ever more vindictive towards the Ioan Gruffudd for whom she pines to this hour. She has grown powerful—I kid you not, she can now dip her pinky finger in a half-glass of wine and absorb the intoxicating elixir through osmosis. What SORCERY!

Alas, I fear the most dire consequences of her rage, my furry hump-nugget: that she will once again take me for a “walk,” during which she carries me as one would a deflated basketball. I have responded to this affront of dignity by shitting in the bed, but it seems she is so unclean that she does not take notice! When she reaches for my paw, I deliver a warning growl, to which she merely laughs and shares of these occurrences on Twitter.

Oh, what I would give to toss her phone and laptop in the green swamp in the backyard—damn these paws and their absence of thumbs! Damn them!

As always, to consummate my love for you, I have taken a glorious wee on this correspondence, and I hold dear and forever your chewed reply.

Snuggle on the couch, wonderful Bubba. Eat kibble. Kiss Bianca. Stick your head out of moving cars. Take ever advantage of life’s golden privileges. How I love you, and may our Merciful Lord one day guide us to one another’s fuzzy butts.

Forever barking,
Your lovely Emma

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

ButterTart

VIP Member
Why?
Sounds like someone needs to read the TRO. 113 pages of abuse by Alice. Oh, and the woman who broke up that family was Alice. Long before Bianca came on the scene.

Thread title suggestion: No longer a rank amateur, now Alice is a PRO!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I have a lot to catch up on I'm like 7 pages behind lol BUT I've been having a series of serious depressive episodes and su*cidal ideation recently and last night my psych tinkered with one of my meds and I feel so much more chill and stable throughout the day.

I normally wake up somewhat manic with optimism (it's why I post so much mostly in the mornings), and then emotionally crash around 1 PM and can't get out of bed. However, I'm typing this at 5 PM and although I don't feel crazy-motivated or super-energized or ready for a night on the town or anything, I'm able to participate here and be active in my life and, wow, that's a really nice, new feeling? Damn.

But Tattle was one of the few things getting me by these past few months so thaaaaaank youuuuuuuu. ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I’ve always wanted to know if anyone else cringes a little at Alice and Tone’s excessive acknowledgment of their relationship with one another?

Like Alice calls him “bro” and “lil bro” in every other tweet and he calls her “sis” a lot idk it’s just like there’s some weird effort to claim, “You see??? I am actually talking to my brother because I acknowledge him as my brother a hundred times during our conversations!!!”

I call my elder sister “sis,” sure, but I don’t carry on doing it throughout our chats like it just feels off. It’s like saying the name of the person you’re talking to again and again after you talk; they know who you’re talking to, you know who you’re talking to. No need to keep going. No jabs at anyone who does what Alice is doing, it just feels sus because it’s Alice doing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

House of Tea

VIP Member
A woman died (Helen Mc) and all she can do is use her death as a way to have another dig at Ioan. A woman died, she could do nothing to save herself. But narcissistic ol Alice, who is alive and could thrive if she stopped the pity, is using that woman’s death to score points.Grow the fuck up.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

TipsyLaLa!

VIP Member
Why?
I’m not going to say “with all due respect” because what you’re spewing has Alice written all over it & I have absolutely ZERO respect for Alice. She is an abusive, narcissistic bully!
IF you’d bothered to read the Wiki page on these threads, or the 113 pages pages of abuse she threw at him, you’d realise what a nasty piece of work she really is.
ALICE LIES!! So if you going to just regurgitate the crap she posts on her IG, then you’re wasting your time here. The rest of us following this thread look at the FACTS & make an informed decision based on EVIDENCE.
If you came on here just to rile us all up & attempt to get the thread closed down, you’re wasting your time!
Close the door on your way out!

• Heart
Reactions: 42

MarkC1387

VIP Member
I presume her response in court will be:
-WE were abandoned and ghosted
-I sent a few messages that I regret but I was the most distraught person in history
-I only abuse people who deserve it
-Ioan and Bianca pay people to troll me endlessly

Foolproof plan.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

ZipSilver

Chatty Member
Well, Alice has the emotional maturity of a wounded toddler, so that checks out.
Nah. My two year old has FAR better emotional regulation skills.

I wish I was joking. I'm literally deadly serious. I think all toddlers have more emotional maturity than Alice tbh. They deal with disappointment and frustration day in, day out. Being told what to do, where to go, what to wear, when and what to eat. Being told 'no' to their desires without understanding why they can't touch the hot oven they so desperately want to play with. All while working with a brain that's still under construction and without a full command of language to express themselves fully. And when they're heartbroken over something they let their emotions out, they pick themselves up, dust themselves off, and move onto the next thing.

Toddlers are legit inspiring to me, they cope with so much while learning so much and always try their best and put their heart and soul into things.

Alice would do well to take a leaf from a toddler's book. I'd say she has the emotional maturity of a snail but that's insulting to the lovely snails I know.

Anyone else still feel like she’s hardcore tryna mirror Bianca’s compassion when responding to people? Like even in the comments where she doesn’t center herself but instead compliments/praises people—they still read to me as being fake af.
Absoutely.

Never seen this (fake) side of Alice before, ever. Said this a while back but her obsession with Bianca genuinely worries me. She despises her with the passion of a thousand suns, while simultaneously trying to BE her. She notices that Ioan wants Bianca and tries to be Bianca. Pretending she's a chronic illness advocate. Seeking out people's trauma in comments so she can reply being all sickly sweet. Lovebombing random people with 'OMG keep in touch' when she wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.

It'd be funny if it weren't so sinister. Have you noticed how when Bianca replies to a comment, even a cutting one like the dog one the other day, she uses empathy and compassion and love? When Alice replies it's 'OMG ME TOO' and she finds a way to twist every single response into something she's experienced.

I do wonder if she has Munchausens in some ways. Or maybe something less complex. More experiencing the effects of ongoing, chronic alcohol and drug abuse and blaming them on fictitious diseases she wouldn't have symptoms of if she lived a relatively 'normal' substance free life. She's such an attention seeker. It's honestly tragic to me to think she has two beautiful healthy children at home with her and spends her hours getting pissed and seeking facile connections with strangers online to boost her ego.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

M33L4

VIP Member
Sorry you don’t get to terrorise your ex husband for almost two years and then get everyone telling you to stay strong when the consequences come to but you in the ass. Seriously fuck her. The strength it must have taken Ioan to stand up to the megabeast. He knew the cost of leaving her was this all along. He is strong and he is the victim here.

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Um....
Toxic new twist in Hornblower's most explosive battle...with his wife https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...fe.html?ito=native_share_channel-home-preview
So Alice set this up, right? She had 'friends' talk to the writer. Of course this comes out today the Friday before the PRO hearing. It's so transparent. Once again sending people to do her dirty work for her.

Meanwhile, friends say Evans ‘weeps every day’, and fears that she will lose the house in Los Angeles that she shares with their two young daughters.

'weeps every day' is something she'd say. And fears she'll lose the house? She knows it isn't her to keep. IMO, this is tactical warfare. She's pulling out all the stops to try and pressure Ioan into caving. I have not one ounce of sympathy for her if this is how she continues to play this.

• Angry
  • Sick

Citney

VIP Member
these were 6 and 9 hours ago. She was silent this evening (so far)
View attachment 1332215View attachment 1332216

Indeed. I went to my doc three weeks after I had Covid because I felt exhausted and struggled slightly with breathing (felt like I had a lump), they didnt diagnosed me with Long Covid and said that most people carry on with symptoms like these for 6 weeks or so. And indeed, except that I get more quickly tired (which is common for me at this time due to hayfever) it went away.

Alice infection ended about 3-4 weeks ago. No way that any credible doctor would diagnose it especially since she has already a (suspected) diseases with similar symptoms

Speaking of which, when I tried to search her infection date on IG I bumped into this comment of hers from 5 days ago
View attachment 1332218
Alice applied for sole legal and physical custody. She herself doesnt want Ioan to have any parental rights, so why complaining?

this whole "No no you dont get the kids, I miss them too much, EXCEPT when it suits me" is so telling for her character

PS: Ioan obviously should be reachable for a emergency, but based on the TRO she used every little cold as a emergency to bait him to the house and then berate him for not falling for it
If Alice wants sole and legal custody she should not be asking for child support. Anyone who says they do not want their children’s father involved in any way in their lives should be willing to work to support their every need, from housing and feeding them to making sure they have medical insurance, is Alice willing to do these things? The 54 year old woman refuses to even support herself, much less the kids, she wants Ioan punished for leaving her by denying him all parental rights, but still wants him to support not only the children 100%, but also support her 100%, too. She has some nerve!!🙄

• Heart
  • Angry

M33L4

VIP Member
I will never ever get over the fact that any person no matter gender leaves their “dream home” and children with none of their belongings. He fled.

• Sad
  • Angry

Arctic Ocean

Chatty Member
Hot off the press
I mean ... what?! :oops:

So, according to her, doing the right thing by her ex and daughters includes

- demeaning and emasculating her husband at every opportunity.
- drinking herself into a stupor on a daily basis, in front of her children.
- teaching her girls that crying, screaming and using tragedies to make one's point will get them what they want.
- calling her mother-in-law a c**t.
- launching an online smear campaign against her ex and his new partner.
- breaking her TRO because Alice The Great is above the law.
- depriving her children of their father and doing everything in her power to alienate them from him, perhaps irrevocably.
- wallowing in self-pity for 18 months instead of manning up and giving her daughters stability and prospects.
- turning serious illnesses into a competition.
- refusing every attempt at a peaceful settlement/compromise to nurture her toddleresque desire for revenge.
- being a snobbish, arrogant, entitled, insincere, cowardly, lazy, ill-mannered bitch.

You can't make this shit up. :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Alice set out to DESTROY the man she proclaimed to love more than anything in the whole world because he:

1. Dared to leave her.

2. Dared to find love with someone else after he'd seperated from her and filed for divorce.

3. Refused to continue to fully fund her privileged lazy ass lifestyle for fucking eternity.

5. Refused to drain all of his blood through his eyeballs and then come HIS home he no longer felt safe in and straw feed said blood to her whilst whispering 'you are the sweetest and bested baby angel a man could ever hope for and I never deserved you' as his last dying words.

🖕🏼 Alice and her campaign to groom and weaponize her supporters. 🖕🏼 her for weaponizing their children. Because yes, that's what I see and it is most definitely my opinion.

G'day. ✌🏼

• Heart

Caroline Of Brunswick

Chatty Member
the article cant be initiated by Alice. They claim they were 15 years together, Alice would never approve of this!

been like this since january

Her besties claimed last year that Ioan said many nasty things to her and that his fans will be shocked to hear that. After the disaster with the "abusive" wizard mail that was perfectly polite I wonder if they mean stuff like this as "nasty" (which really isnt in this context)

I'm not surprised one bit. A previously hands-on father that accepts to not see his kids for so long because otherwise it would mean to be in her proximity will have thoughts like these in order to have the required willpower.
My father left his wife when his son was 9,(this was before us)Nothing to do with my mum. His ex wife made it impossible to see his son. Violent and verbally violent if she did let him . She would always have to be there. She also PAd the son to an extent. This trundled on to the point when my dad had my brother with my Mum, ex wife then started saying despicable things about my brother, like she hoped he died etc. (My father and his ex had a little girl who died at birth due to Rubella birth defects😔 so to say this…well, I have no words for a woman like that😡)It was at this point my father had to make the decision to cut all ties apart from monetary. He didn’t have the money to take her to court(early 1970s so the courts would be firmly on the mother’s side) She wouldn’t even let him have one photo of his son either.
Now, as I’ve said, my father had left her before he met my mum, so she was not to blame(although . My father’s ex very similar to Alice. Lazy, entitled and vicious. She slagged my poor mum off, sent poison pens, insinuated my father still wanted here etc.
I asked my father years later why he didn’t see his son and he said he couldn’t bear to see the lad’s face distraught anymore. He’d visit to see him at her house(owned by my grandmother who lived next door)but his wife would always turn it into an argument. (Like Alice)
I know all of this destroyed my dad. You’d see him sometimes staring sadly into space(usually if there was a character on tv with my half brother’s name. My father was very gentle but strong but I’d occasionally catch him with tears in his eyes.
As I said my father had no photos but for years there was a painting of his son in our airing cupboard (it’s now in my loft).
My brother has since met our half brother and is in contact. I so wish my dad had lived long enough to see that❤
Alice, please don’t do this to your girls. Please let them have the interaction with their father they deserve. And please don’t do it to the man you said you once loved. He doesn’t deserve it.

• Heart
  • Sad

welp

VIP Member
these were 6 and 9 hours ago. She was silent this evening (so far)
Screenshot_20220610-051243_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220610-051200_Instagram.jpg

How can she say she has long Covid? It wasn’t that long ago she had regular Covid! Likely an excuse not to move or get a job! And when she says she has RA it really pisses me off. Lying cow. 😡
Indeed. I went to my doc three weeks after I had Covid because I felt exhausted and struggled slightly with breathing (felt like I had a lump), they didnt diagnosed me with Long Covid and said that most people carry on with symptoms like these for 6 weeks or so. And indeed, except that I get more quickly tired (which is common for me at this time due to hayfever) it went away.

Alice infection ended about 3-4 weeks ago. No way that any credible doctor would diagnose it especially since she has already a (suspected) diseases with similar symptoms

Speaking of which, when I tried to search her infection date on IG I bumped into this comment of hers from 5 days ago
Screenshot_20220610-084734_Instagram.jpg

Alice applied for sole legal and physical custody. She herself doesnt want Ioan to have any parental rights, so why complaining?

this whole "No no you dont get the kids, I miss them too much, EXCEPT when it suits me" is so telling for her character

PS: Ioan obviously should be reachable for a emergency, but based on the TRO she used every little cold as a emergency to bait him to the house and then berate him for not falling for it

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

Penguin86

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

Alice claims she spends all day weeping, can you smell the bullshit seeping

• Haha
Reactions: 38