Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #100 One more week till the PRO, who knows how low she will go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's quite a lot of us on this thread isn't there? Not always the active ones but I was a lurker from single digits long before I jumped in.
I'd wager that's more than 25% of people who see through her don't like her.
Just saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
There's quite a lot of us on this thread isn't there? Not always the active ones but I was a lurker from single digits long before I jumped in.
I'd wager that's more than 25% of people who see through her don't like her.
Just saying.
More like 97% 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Dearest Alice…
85626C3F-9E41-4E8A-A8B4-449A194F13F7.jpeg
7B5C5830-799B-4F1A-B42E-EED8FB5FA3ED.jpeg
BBEFF75B-107C-4917-A4E8-7669EC1A0020.jpeg
07634202-9ADD-49F3-B637-086331F30673.jpeg
A53BF325-0D9E-476E-A108-0EF298FBDB2E.jpeg
67FE324E-6E62-42A1-8FFA-1413141531AE.png
C1874402-1611-4BC3-813E-24D29516E0D8.jpeg

Ok, so I got that off my chest! Night night my lovely turdles 😘

Alice… GET IN THE BIN you utter moron!

• Haha
FM: So many of us are rooting for you!

AE: And I would be ON THE FLOOR without you!

Eh, I think that ship has sailed.

ETA Does she think her knockers will bring the rich Disney exec back??

AE boobs.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Hey I tried to like her. first time I ever heard of her was that whole imdb/fansite disaster, off to a bad start but I've only been interested in Ioan's work since Forever so there was no personal vendetta like it's the case with Alice's besties against Ioan. But for me to like her for the few pretty good things she has (like interest in languages) I'd have to cut out a big slice of evilness (and the things in the divorce are just a part of it) lol

Reactions: 17
or posting photos of anyone with better emotional regulation than Alice.
Here's our last remaining cat. My only cat, now hubby and our other 2 cats have passed on.
View attachment 1329265
That’s one of the most beautiful cats I’ve ever seen. Snow-white—just gorgeous.

Leave it to me to still be behind in this thread lol, but thank you so much for the positive, warm wishes for my mental health. I personally don’t think I’m worth being worried/cared about so it shocks and comforts me that I’m cared about AND cared for in here. I love you ❤ Let’s hope this medication adjustment continues to stabilize me!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That’s one of the most beautiful cats I’ve ever seen. Snow-white—just gorgeous.

Leave it to me to still be behind in this thread lol, but thank you so much for the positive, warm wishes for my mental health. I personally don’t think I’m worth being worried/cared about so it shocks and comforts me that I’m cared about AND cared for in here. I love you ❤ Let’s hope this medication adjustment continues to stabilize me!
You are worth it. Very much so ✨

Hey I tried to like her. first time I ever heard of her was that whole imdb/fansite disaster, off to a bad start but I've only been interested in Ioan's work since Forever so there was no personal vendetta like it's the case with Alice's besties against Ioan. But for me to like her for the few pretty good things she has (like interest in languages) I'd have to cut out a big slice of evilness (and the things in the divorce are just a part of it) lol
You don't have to have a personal vendetta against her to feel the ick by her, to see through her, to feel disturbed by some of her (past) tweets... I could go on 😂
But I see what you mean. And really at the end of the day, Alice (plus her sycophants minion fms) makes it personal now doesn't she?

View attachment 1330190
My eyes! My eyes!!!! This is the stuff of nightmares ffs.
Time for another eye bath for me.

More like 97% 😜
Hahaha indeed 💃🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 11
In that last screenshot, quoting Alice:
"I don't even know now. It's just a knock a day. If I can get it right it's going to be the film you wouldn't believe could actually be based on true events.."

I read that as Alice expecting a movie to come out of whatever she is conjuring up. But who knows? I mean, that's Alice we're trying to figure out. (After all, Bianca is going for a movie - so time for copycat Alice to have a movie too.)
I read it as her angling for an NDA and shut up money!

it’s like she still hasn’t twigged what’s about to happen her

Reactions: 8
My beloved Emma,

How I have worried about you in these passing months! I hope the blonde-eyeballed-belly-ghoul has not stolen away your beautiful soul, as a world without you would render me a hollow shell of a pupper.

Life has been blessedly wonderful. Bianca and Ioan have recently returned from a trip far beyond our shores, and the tummy-rubs are both abundant and mercilessly divine. My daily romps through the park are filled with much licking and fetching and poo-expelling. Indeed, it seems that absence makes the heart grow fonder—would you disagree, my love?

I worry about your joy, my Emma. From your previous letter, it seems that the bun-pecking-wine-fiend has holed you up in her mope-castle, and I am no stranger to her frequent Instagram posts depicting you in your deepest sorrows.

To amend your despair, I have chewed three corners of this letter, so that you may be eternally familiar with the patterns of my bite—the very nibbles with which I long to embrace you.

I promise that, despite the tug of anguish and evil, we shall sniff our ways to one another someday soon.

With squeaky toys,
Your devoted Bubba Bear

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My dearest Bubba Bear,

Although my days have been decorated with anger and ruthlessness, I brighten at the thought of your perpetual happiness.

Life has grown weary as the wide-lipped-mega-bleep becomes ever more vindictive towards the Ioan Gruffudd for whom she pines to this hour. She has grown powerful—I kid you not, she can now dip her pinky finger in a half-glass of wine and absorb the intoxicating elixir through osmosis. What SORCERY!

Alas, I fear the most dire consequences of her rage, my furry hump-nugget: that she will once again take me for a “walk,” during which she carries me as one would a deflated basketball. I have responded to this affront of dignity by shitting in the bed, but it seems she is so unclean that she does not take notice! When she reaches for my paw, I deliver a warning growl, to which she merely laughs and shares of these occurrences on Twitter.

Oh, what I would give to toss her phone and laptop in the green swamp in the backyard—damn these paws and their absence of thumbs! Damn them!

As always, to consummate my love for you, I have taken a glorious wee on this correspondence, and I hold dear and forever your chewed reply.

Snuggle on the couch, wonderful Bubba. Eat kibble. Kiss Bianca. Stick your head out of moving cars. Take ever advantage of life’s golden privileges. How I love you, and may our Merciful Lord one day guide us to one another’s fuzzy butts.

Forever barking,
Your lovely Emma

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
My beloved Emma,

How I have worried about you in these passing months! I hope the blonde-eyeballed-belly-ghoul has not stolen away your beautiful soul, as a world without you would render me a hollow shell of a pupper.

Life has been blessedly wonderful. Bianca and Ioan have recently returned from a trip far beyond our shores, and the tummy-rubs are both abundant and mercilessly divine. My daily romps through the park are filled with much licking and fetching and poo-expelling. Indeed, it seems that absence makes the heart grow fonder—would you disagree, my love?

I worry about your joy, my Emma. From your previous letter, it seems that the bun-pecking-wine-fiend has holed you up in her mope-castle, and I am no stranger to her frequent Instagram posts depicting you in your deepest sorrows.

To amend your despair, I have chewed three corners of this letter, so that you may be eternally familiar with the patterns of my bite—the very nibbles with which I long to embrace you.

I promise that, despite the tug of anguish and evil, we shall sniff our ways to one another someday soon.

With squeaky toys,
Your devoted Bubba Bear

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My dearest Bubba Bear,

Although my days have been decorated with anger and ruthlessness, I brighten at the thought of your perpetual happiness.

Life has grown weary as the wide-lipped-mega-bleep becomes ever more vindictive towards the Ioan Gruffudd for whom she pines for to this day. She has grown powerful—I kid you not, she can now dip her pinky finger in a half-glass of wine and absorb the intoxicating elixir through osmosis. What SORCERY!

Alas, I fear the most dire consequences of her rage, my furry hump-nugget: that she will once again take me for a “walk,” during which she carries me as one would a deflated basketball. I have responded to this affront of dignity by shitting in the bed, but it seems she is so unclean that she does not take notice! When she reaches for my paw, I deliver a warning growl, to which she merely laughs and shares of these occurrences on Twitter.

Oh, what I would give to toss her phone and laptop in the green swamp in the backyard—damn these paws and their absence of thumbs! Damn them!

As always, to consummate my love for you, I have taken a glorious wee on this correspondence, and I hold dear and forever your chewed reply.

Snuggle on the couch, wonderful Bubba. Eat kibble. Kiss Bianca. Stick your head out of moving cars. Take ever advantage of life’s golden privileges. How I love you, and may our Merciful Lord one day guide us to one another’s fuzzy butts.

Forever barking,
Your lovely Emma
I love these!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My beloved Emma,

With squeaky toys,
Your devoted Bubba Bear

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My dearest Bubba Bear,

Life has grown weary as the wide-lipped-mega-bleep becomes ever more vindictive towards the Ioan Gruffudd for whom she pines for to this day. She has grown powerful—I kid you not, she can now dip her pinky finger in a half-glass of wine and absorb the intoxicating elixir through osmosis. What SORCERY!

Forever barking,
Your lovely Emma
Now you've started we're going to need more! 💙

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The other good thing about the PRO is that as the kids mature they will be able to see another narrative (this time with evidence) with their own eyes. The fact that the Judge will side with dad should be a wake up call. At the moment, they are probably buying the whole "Judge is paid off by your father" routine.

I hope the schools are looking out for their welfare at this difficult time. It's probably mayhem in that house. Good that the youngest has a family that will take her out of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The other good thing about the PRO is that as the kids mature they will be able to see another narrative (this time with evidence) with their own eyes. The fact that the Judge will side with dad should be a wake up call. At the moment, they are probably buying the whole "Judge is paid off by your father" routine.

I hope the schools are looking out for their welfare at this difficult time. It's probably mayhem in that house. Good that the youngest has a family that will take her out of it.
I fear in the now run up to Tuesday things will become especially toxic, as she no doubt tries to fill her time seeking validation online.

I'm still sure she will try & use the mental health / addiction card to get out of any accountability, offering some form of mental health/addiction assistance from professionals (which she'll then try her best to get out of) as a way of delaying or downplaying her actions & their consequences.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Not to mention that this would be perfect fodder for her to drone on for the rest of her life about how she selflessly donated her kidney in spite of all her life-threatening ailments and the incredible, incalculable, unspeakable risks that come with this 48-hour surgery and six-month rehab. She can hit the talkshow circuit with a heartfelt, genuine tale of her near-death experience - that will SO be turned into a movie.

"So I had basically left my body. I was watching myself from above, and ... the funniest thing happened. You know, that lipstick I'm wearing? Yeah, the red one! Okay, so listen to this, Oprah - it hadn't come off even after two days of surgery! Crazy, right? Anyway, so while the divine lights were already surrounding me, basically beckoning me to ascend to my rightful place in Paradise, it struck me like lightning: My mission on Earth wasn't over yet! I knew I had my babies to take care of, a family that would break apart without me, and a stellar career to resume! Okay, so following a quick chat with God, He granted my demand request for an extension. I mean, He, too, realised all the good I still had to do! He gave me a hug - you know one of those bear hugs that are a bit desperate because you just don't want to let go - and bam!, I was back in my body! And then I opened my eyes and there was Ioan, kneeling by my bedside, his head buried in his hands. He was crying so hard, poor Baby Angel! And I know it sounds nuts, but ... I just had to forgive him. Forgive everything he'd done to me and the girls, all those years of abuse and neglect and betrayal, because in my heart, I knew that he was just overwhelmed by the intensity of his feelings for me. Yeah, I know, Oprah, but you must understand that forgiveness is not a chore [TVD Fans - see what I did there? 😂]. Remember the time when my Baby Angel had met that MS-feigning Bogan and ..."

😁
You should be an author … that my friend was an EPIC read!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
There's also the one of the eldest E taking photos of her standing on the livingroom table then falling off, these kids have witnessed far too much batshittery from Alice, how can anyone think this is normal parental behaviour!
She's an acrobatic Fibromyalgia warrior I'll have you know 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ed Asner would tell her to go duck herself into the nearest bin. Trust me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

View attachment 1330190
Look I'm in absolute awe of this woman, she's on her hands and knees even though she can barely move because of the excruciating pain of Fibromyalgia. Have a little compassion you can see the sheer hell she must of gone through to post this glamour shot 🤔

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.