Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #100 One more week till the PRO, who knows how low she will go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like IGs lawyers will be beefing up the NDA based on her latest antics (i.e. the list of things she's not allowed to do/say increases every time she thinks of a new thing to do/say)
There is no NDA. At least, not yet.

Reactions: 11
I wonder when, what month, the divorce will go through.

I have to take a holiday soon and I was just thinking ahead!
I just today booked our holiday for August. So be silence during that time, kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
it's good that Ioan filed the TRO with plenty of evidences, for that reason Alice is unlikely to be believed as easily if she ever writes a piece that isnt mentioning his name but clearly means him.

I dont think that Alice deserves another chance by getting an NDA instead of an PRO, but I can see him going for it. It's cheaper, you get the divorce finally settled and to better terms for you, you can slowly start to build a healthy co-parenting relationship again, there wouldnt be public stuff (well, unlikely in Alice's case, but we are speaking on things on paper here lol), and if she is harrassing him again he can still get a RO.

She just isnt deserving it. The past 4 months were a test and she failed it big time. You can bet your house on it that the second they settle she will claim that the PRO hearing didnt happen because Ioan knew he would lose or some tit like that. She will then forever act like she has some big trump card, but is "silenced"
There is no cost to obtain a PRO, other than legal fees. There would have to be a financial quid pro quo for an NDA though. And fewer remedies if she were to break it - his only options would be civil, not criminal. Which would cost him more.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I will never ever get over the fact that any person no matter gender leaves their “dream home” and children with none of their belongings. He fled.
This also means that the kids have seen some tit too. They are acting out in different ways. The eldest with hacking and enabling and the youngest with struggling educationally and whimpering when her mother grills her after her time with dad.

What a tit show that could have been TOTALLY avoided if mAlice wasn't a swivel eyed loon hellbent on revenge.

No way she will stick to any agreement unless it's formalised with court ordered stipulations.
And maybe not even then!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
There is no cost to obtain a PRO, other than legal fees. There would have to be a financial quid pro quo for an NDA though. And fewer remedies if she were to break it - his only options would be civil, not criminal. Which would cost him more.
I reckon it's a negotiation tool. Alice will likely be willing to settle on financial/custody matters if there is no PRO (that gives her a criminal record, that tanks her reputation even more etc.). If Ioan goes for the PRO there is a possibility that Alice will go for every issue to court due to her not wanting to compromise etc. which will be more expensive.

Personally I think he should go for the PRO. Alice is partly the way she is because her bad behavior has never real consequences. She had plenty of chances to prevent it. If she improves in a year he can always decide to not extent it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ah yes, that old chestnut where your autocorrect drops you in it by changing all of your words to make it sound like you're breaking your TRO.
Brilliant!!

I did say that her strategy would be to minimise and deny. "I didn't do it. No one saw me do it" & "I was hacked"

Reactions: 17
Anyone else still feel like she’s hardcore tryna mirror Bianca’s compassion when responding to people? Like even in the comments where she doesn’t center herself but instead compliments/praises people—they still read to me as being fake af.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I really, really hope that Ioan is not going to drop the PRO in favor of an NDA. The one thing Alice is been utterly reliable with is that she is completely unreliable. If the drinking mood strikes, she cannot and will not stop the attacks.

If a TRO and possible jail time still hasn’t stopped her from spewing venom all over social media, then an NDA definitely won’t. The only recourse Ioan has if she does break a NDA would financial, which involves him paying lots more lawyers fees and expenses, with very little chance of recovering any money, since she hasn’t any. There’s no getting blood from the stone that is Alice.

Really, though, I’m not too worried about Ioan’s decisions. He and his lawyers have been really been playing the long game, like absolute chess Grandmasters, while Alice is over here playing tic-tac-toe.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Chihuahua though. So not a normal dog with normal behaviour!!!!
I speak as a Chihuahua owner.
I thought this comment was odd. She seems to be suggesting that the dog shows territorial aggression around the girls. Which, if true, is really not good and it’s not the sign of a happy, settled dog.
So

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I really, really hope that Ioan is not going to drop the PRO in favor of an NDA. The one thing Alice is been utterly reliable with is that she is completely unreliable. If the drinking mood strikes, she cannot and will not stop the attacks.

If a TRO and possible jail time still hasn’t stopped her from spewing venom all over social media, then an NDA definitely won’t. The only recourse Ioan has if she does break a NDA would financial, which involves him paying lots more lawyers fees and expenses, with very little chance of recovering any money, since she hasn’t any. There’s no getting blood from the stone that is Alice.

Really, though, I’m not too worried about Ioan’s decisions. He and his lawyers have been really been playing the long game, like absolute chess Grandmasters, while Alice is over here playing tic-tac-toe.
I agree - the number of times she’s threatened to shoot her mouth off when it’s “allowed” just underlines how much the restraining order is needed.
That said, I do feel for Ioan. He’s probably thinking of the impact on the kids, and trying to spare them, as far as he can. It’s clear from the TRO papers that he’d been threatening a restraining order for months, before he eventually acted on this (I guess the business with his daughter hacking his Instagram was the last straw). But I think he’ll follow his lawyer’s advice. I hope so, anyway.
Either way, I don’t think he’ll ever be free of Alice. She’ll still be whining on about this in 20 years’ time.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
There is no NDA. At least, not yet.
The reference to there being changes because she had used the wrong words (or whatever she said) makes me think that's what is being circulated for approval, and the redrafting of an NDA is what she's alluding to.
Clearly there is no NDA in place at the moment but I think one will be agreed in exchange for dropping the RO.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I thought this comment was odd. She seems to be suggesting that the dog shows territorial aggression around the girls. Which, if true, is really not good and it’s not the sign of a happy, settled dog.
Not anyone is happy nor settled in that house so no surprises there.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Well, Alice has the emotional maturity of a wounded toddler, so that checks out.
Nah. My two year old has FAR better emotional regulation skills.

I wish I was joking. I'm literally deadly serious. I think all toddlers have more emotional maturity than Alice tbh. They deal with disappointment and frustration day in, day out. Being told what to do, where to go, what to wear, when and what to eat. Being told 'no' to their desires without understanding why they can't touch the hot oven they so desperately want to play with. All while working with a brain that's still under construction and without a full command of language to express themselves fully. And when they're heartbroken over something they let their emotions out, they pick themselves up, dust themselves off, and move onto the next thing.

Toddlers are legit inspiring to me, they cope with so much while learning so much and always try their best and put their heart and soul into things.

Alice would do well to take a leaf from a toddler's book. I'd say she has the emotional maturity of a snail but that's insulting to the lovely snails I know.

Anyone else still feel like she’s hardcore tryna mirror Bianca’s compassion when responding to people? Like even in the comments where she doesn’t center herself but instead compliments/praises people—they still read to me as being fake af.
Absoutely.

Never seen this (fake) side of Alice before, ever. Said this a while back but her obsession with Bianca genuinely worries me. She despises her with the passion of a thousand suns, while simultaneously trying to BE her. She notices that Ioan wants Bianca and tries to be Bianca. Pretending she's a chronic illness advocate. Seeking out people's trauma in comments so she can reply being all sickly sweet. Lovebombing random people with 'OMG keep in touch' when she wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.

It'd be funny if it weren't so sinister. Have you noticed how when Bianca replies to a comment, even a cutting one like the dog one the other day, she uses empathy and compassion and love? When Alice replies it's 'OMG ME TOO' and she finds a way to twist every single response into something she's experienced.

I do wonder if she has Munchausens in some ways. Or maybe something less complex. More experiencing the effects of ongoing, chronic alcohol and drug abuse and blaming them on fictitious diseases she wouldn't have symptoms of if she lived a relatively 'normal' substance free life. She's such an attention seeker. It's honestly tragic to me to think she has two beautiful healthy children at home with her and spends her hours getting pissed and seeking facile connections with strangers online to boost her ego.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Plenty of people, for whatever reasons, don’t work, haven’t got jobs. That doesn’t make them bad people. Alice should certainly get a job, she needs one and will have to find one eventually. But it is not that that makes her a bad person. It’s the abuse. That’s why, if we’re to focus on just one thing, it really needs to be the fact that she abused her husband and that a judge has confirmed that when he granted the temporary Domestic Violence Restraining Order against her.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I just today booked our holiday for August. So be silence during that time, kids!
Alice just marked that on her calender. Because that will be the month she can get away with tit. :p

Btw, how come she's expecting a scary letter on a Wednesday? Wasn't Monday always her doomsday? Highly irregular!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Alice just marked that on her calender. Because that will be the month she can get away with tit. :p

Btw, how come she's expecting a scary letter on a Wednesday? Wasn't Monday always her doomsday? Highly irregular!
Naughty step emails on Monday. Official letters Wednesday (posted on Monday)?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.