Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #100 One more week till the PRO, who knows how low she will go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look who’s commented on that bonkers IG account!
I suspect
1.) its sarcasm
2.) they mean Alice
3.) they like that this account exists to "prove" that Alice gets harrassed
4.) it's to deceive any affilation to Alice
5.) Pigs are flying

Kinda telling that of all the people that speak against Alice they chose to labell the worst one as kind lol
Isn’t that one of the worst FM’s?
It's Alice's best friend and the more toxic one of the two Ioan hate club admins (tho recently they calmed down), so yes

I recall the third admin (that committed the crime of staying loyal to Ioan) claiming that her "besties" dont talk as nicely about Alice behind her back. Somehow I can believe that.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Without a doubt they’re laughing at her behind her back. They bait her and encourage her because Ioan didn’t want to be part of their weird wee fan club. She genuinely has no real friends that aren’t after something from her. It’s everything she deserves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
these were 6 and 9 hours ago. She was silent this evening (so far)
Screenshot_20220610-051243_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220610-051200_Instagram.jpg

How can she say she has long Covid? It wasn’t that long ago she had regular Covid! Likely an excuse not to move or get a job! And when she says she has RA it really pisses me off. Lying cow. 😡
Indeed. I went to my doc three weeks after I had Covid because I felt exhausted and struggled slightly with breathing (felt like I had a lump), they didnt diagnosed me with Long Covid and said that most people carry on with symptoms like these for 6 weeks or so. And indeed, except that I get more quickly tired (which is common for me at this time due to hayfever) it went away.

Alice infection ended about 3-4 weeks ago. No way that any credible doctor would diagnose it especially since she has already a (suspected) diseases with similar symptoms

Speaking of which, when I tried to search her infection date on IG I bumped into this comment of hers from 5 days ago
Screenshot_20220610-084734_Instagram.jpg

Alice applied for sole legal and physical custody. She herself doesnt want Ioan to have any parental rights, so why complaining?

this whole "No no you dont get the kids, I miss them too much, EXCEPT when it suits me" is so telling for her character

PS: Ioan obviously should be reachable for a emergency, but based on the TRO she used every little cold as a emergency to bait him to the house and then berate him for not falling for it

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
View attachment 1332215View attachment 1332216

Indeed. I went to my doc three weeks after I had Covid because I felt exhausted and struggled slightly with breathing (felt like I had a lump), they didnt diagnosed me with Long Covid and said that most people carry on with symptoms like these for 6 weeks or so. And indeed, except that I get more quickly tired (which is common for me at this time due to hayfever) it went away.

Alice infection ended about 3-4 weeks ago. No way that any credible doctor would diagnose it especially since she has already has (suspected) diseases with similar symptoms

Speaking of which, when I tried to search her infection date on IG I bumped into this comment of hers from 5 days ago
View attachment 1332218
Alice applied for sole legal and physical custody. She herself doesnt want Ioan to have any parental rights, so why complaining?

this whole "No no you dont get the kids, I miss them too much, EXCEPT when it suits me" is so telling for her character
What she does is call Leon and he calls Anne if there was an emergency. It’s quite simple.

Reactions: 19
Once custody etc is finalised there will presumably be a way for her contacting him in the event of emergencies, even it’s via a third party. She’s a fantasist

Reactions: 16
What she does is call Leon and he calls Anne if there was an emergency. It’s quite simple.
just call a mutual friend

or take the girls phone to call him, have a second not blocked sim card in spare etc. sure, breaks the RO, but I doubt that for an ACTUAL emergency he would hold this against her

(or the wizard, she claimed a year ago already when they had issues with drinking water that he blocked her everywhere, but turns it there was the wizard)

it's all excuses.

Reactions: 24
She doesn’t realise that she has brought all of this on herself with her crappy behaviour since he finally found the strength to tell her he no longer loved her. (Her, not the children!). How dare he fall out of love with her. HOW DARE HE. (Obviously that’s what she’s thinking)

Alice, you drove your husband away from you. Your actions alone made him fall out of love with you. As hard as it is, accept this. Move on. Learn from it. Find a new love.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1332215View attachment 1332216

Alice infection ended about 3-4 weeks ago. No way that any credible doctor would diagnose it especially since she has already a (suspected) diseases with similar symptoms

View attachment 1332218

PS: Ioan obviously should be reachable for a emergency, but based on the TRO she used every little cold as a emergency to bait him to the house and then berate him for not falling for it
Custody hasn't been granted yet!!
So Alice has kept Gloria's services but opted to lie about it, I don't know anyone with long covid that can put their slap on to pose on the floor for Instagram likes either.
The thing is with Alice is her actions don't match her symptoms and they never have!!

The kids still have communication with Ioan. She’s full of tit.
What she means is she can’t bait him with her fake emergencies for attention any more.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
AHAHAHA
View attachment 1331763it's not luck if you enforce itView attachment 1331761Is that Ioan's mom?
View attachment 1331762
Long Covid here we come
View attachment 1331769yeah I wouldnt take advice from her
View attachment 1331758
Oh F*CK OFF with your claims of Long Covid lady! Firstly it has not been long enough for her to claim LC and secondly she doesn't help herself so feeling crappy after covid is not surprising. Love to say otherwise but 2 years on I'm still dealing with LC (diagnosed, lots of hospital appointments blah blah, not plucked from the air) as well as getting on with life as best as possible which did mean leaving my demanding job and now freelancing. She'll just use it as an excuse. She's a hypochondriac. Probably loved that she got covid so she could jump on the LC bandwagon.

@welp I hope you make a full recovery after your infection.

• Heart
Oh I’ve abused every resource available to contact my ex husband. Oh the consequences of my own actions…

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s shitting herself? Good.
I give zero fucks about the abusive monster getting her consequences.
I doubt it, more like setting up a scenario to say that she has been bullied into silence.

Doing the absolute basic parenting doesn’t make her anything of the sort. She’s so transparent.
I would have thought that mAlice would have picked her daughter up from school on the last day of term and brought her somewhere nice for lunch????

Oh F*CK OFF with your claims of Long Covid lady! Firstly it has not been long enough for her to claim LC and secondly she doesn't help herself so feeling crappy after covid is not surprising. Love to say otherwise but 2 years on I'm still dealing with LC (diagnosed, lots of hospital appointments blah blah, not plucked from the air) as well as getting on with life as best as possible which did mean leaving my demanding job and now freelancing. She'll just use it as an excuse. She's a hypochondriac. Probably loved that she got covid so she could jump on the LC bandwagon.

Alice is a lazy witch flailing around to find an excuse to avoid getting a job.

Last edited:
  • Heart

I wouldn’t put it past her to have faked Covid and both tests were the girls😆Even a virus would balk at infecting Alice!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I suspect
1.) its sarcasm
2.) they mean Alice
3.) they like that this account exists to "prove" that Alice gets harrassed
4.) it's to deceive any affilation to Alice
5.) Pigs are flying
6. They’re as intoxicated as she is and think they’re posting on Alice’s own page. Yes – HER instagram account 😏. Such a clever and fresh observation that when someone says it it takes 5 days for the penny to drop and for Alice to appreciate such wonderful insight. HER instagram account.

Reactions: 12
So Alice has kept Gloria's services but opted to lie about it,

I don't know anyone with long covid that can put their slap on to pose on the floor for Instagram likes either.
I knew she was lying about Gloria when she said IG fired her. Then there was some mysterious person picking up the kids ie Gloria.
Seems like AE upset the kids just to make IG look like the bad guy, yet again.

Not just long covid but a laundry list of other ailments too.

As for the bestie FM calling her a "gentle soul" that got to be trolling?! 🤭

IG is always contactable on the wizard for emergencies. AE doesn't like it as it's a "teacher's pet" app and she can't abuse him that freely on it.

As for her moaning about being isolated, that's what happens when you are an abuser who withholds the kids and does PA.
Suck it up mAlice!! I also sense she is putting her hypochrondria on the kids. IG is only useful to her as a cash cow, a punching bag and a free taxi for the kids but he has to pick up from the house of course!

AE isolated.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
The more she goes on about being terrified, the less I’m inclined to believe her. She’s up to something

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.