Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #100 One more week till the PRO, who knows how low she will go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a bizarre convo to have as siblings
View attachment 1324200
View attachment 1324201
btw someone said in the last thread that the Evans father cut off all three kids. This doesnt appear to be true
-he attended the wedding of Alice's brother (which was after Alices), while refusing to go to hers. we know this because she claims that this was one of two occasions Ella saw him
-Alice claimed that her brother was there when they found the step sis dead
-in 2020 Alice asked her brother Phil (before they had a fight) to redirect a math problem she found on twitter to the father
-whenever Alice has tried to bait Tone into saying bad things about the father (and stepmom), he didnt bite (let's see if this changes after I said it :p)

it may be possible that the dad isnt as close to any of his kids as he used to, but that's frankly normal

claiming that he left "us" instead of "me" - reminds us of something?
As if she wasn’t full of enough hot air🙄

Such a bizarre convo to have as siblings
View attachment 1324200
View attachment 1324201
btw someone said in the last thread that the Evans father cut off all three kids. This doesnt appear to be true
-he attended the wedding of Alice's brother (which was after Alices), while refusing to go to hers. we know this because she claims that this was one of two occasions Ella saw him
-Alice claimed that her brother was there when they found the step sis dead
-in 2020 Alice asked her brother Phil (before they had a fight) to redirect a math problem she found on twitter to the father
-whenever Alice has tried to bait Tone into saying bad things about the father (and stepmom), he didnt bite (let's see if this changes after I said it :p)

it may be possible that the dad isnt as close to any of his kids as he used to, but that's frankly normal

claiming that he left "us" instead of "me" - reminds us of something?
Hey, if she’s so skint maybe that’s the only food left in the cupboard 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 10
As if she wasn’t full of enough hot air🙄

Hey, if she’s so skint maybe that’s the only food left in the cupboard 🤷🏻‍♀️
How is she skint anyway? She took money out and put it away for herself did she not? Or childhood money? I can’t remember the figures she gave, bcos I think it kept changing but it’s not short change.

Reactions: 10
How is she skint anyway? She took money out and put it away for herself did she not? Or childhood money? I can’t remember the figures she gave, bcos I think it kept changing but it’s not short change.
£100’000 . You can get 8,333 boxes of wine for that 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Who tries to cure anxiety by eating three hamburger buns and a bowl.of spaghetti??

Yoga, running, meditation, going into nature, prayer, prescription drugs, I mean obviously none of those will work...

Possibly the most bonkers thing

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She’s definitely had a telling off hasn’t she? It’s all eerily quiet.

And what a wierd chat with her brother. That’s about as distant as you can get. Very strange

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Does this mythical money exist or is it only in Aliceland?

And what a wierd chat with her brother. That’s about as distant as you can get. Very strange
It could be some kind of code between them, maybe Ioan knows the code and it’s a threat…

Btw @M33L4 congratulations for naming the 100th thread👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have finally caught up on all these posts, and I am surprised that nobody mentioned this in any comments (unless maybe I didn't catch it). Was she actually admitting some guilt??? 😲
Screenshot_20220601-235628~3.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I have finally caught up on all these posts, and I am surprised that nobody mentioned this in any comments (unless maybe I didn't catch it). Was she actually admitting some guilt??? 😲
View attachment 1324466
We did cover this dreadful post already in the previous thread if you can be bothered hunting for it!

I took the bit you've highlighted as sarcasm and her making a dig at Ioan.

Reactions: 19
View attachment 1324466
nah, I think she means it's her own fault that she chosed him. More sarcastic.

She alluded to this in the TRO too that "sometimes you back the wrong horse" when she was harrassing him about how much more successful Matthew Rhys turned out and how much better she thinks he treats his partner. Now she seems to do the same regarding Damian (he was working with Ioan before he and Helen got together)

She seems to think that she had free choice between all the rising British actors and picked the worst of them all lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

She doesn't seem to be attracting the same attention anymore by her woe is me posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
nah, I think she means it's her own fault that she chosed him. More sarcastic.

She alluded to this in the TRO too that "sometimes you back the wrong horse" when she was harrassing him about how much more successful Matthew Rhys turned out and how much better she thinks he treats his partner. Now she seems to do the same regarding Damian (he was working with Ioan before he and Helen got together)

She seems to think that she had free choice between all the rising British actors and picked the worst of them all lol
The funny thing is I think she choose the best of them and he choose badly. 🚨

• Heart
Reactions: 25
£100’000 . You can get 8,333 boxes of wine for that 🙄
Alice would never do such an atrocious thing. She's using her childhood money to ensure Gloria has a steady income and her babies have everything they need. She would crawl over glass and give her last penny for others.
And I know that because Alice never lies.
:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 32
A woman died (Helen Mc) and all she can do is use her death as a way to have another dig at Ioan. A woman died, she could do nothing to save herself. But narcissistic ol Alice, who is alive and could thrive if she stopped the pity, is using that woman’s death to score points.Grow the duck up.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I was thinking that the post about naming all her friends that have not supported her could be a threat to those who may ditch her post PRO?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I was thinking that the post about naming all her friends that have not supported her could be a threat to those who may ditch her post PRO?
I doubt they would care. I wouldn’t want to be associated with her. Surely once you have read the TRO, you would back away from her.

Reactions: 20
The funny thing is I think she choose the best of them and he choose badly. 🚨
I think she quantifies "best" as in "more successful", and tries to cover it a bit by acting like they are also angels compared to him.

In Matthew Rhy's case that's btw hilarious (and you can still debate about the success of their careers, it's two halves) because he was for years screwing around until he settled with his current partner who was married when they met lol. It's funny that she said he was treating his partner like a Queen unlike Ioan. Well, unlike Alice that partner had to work despite kids. I cant imagine a bigger Queen treatment than not working lol

But in the end it's all about the money and she indeed chosed the worst here. Although I suspect his career would have gone much better without her "support". The one with the bad choice was indeed him.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I wonder if it was alphabet spaghetti?
DVRO on a bread 🥯
I don’t think she’s surely that skint 🤷‍♀️
Now Gloria has gone she probably can’t get her lardy arse down to the supermarket

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A woman died (Helen Mc) and all she can do is use her death as a way to have another dig at Ioan. A woman died, she could do nothing to save herself. But narcissistic ol Alice, who is alive and could thrive if she stopped the pity, is using that woman’s death to score points.Grow the duck up.
This!!! Alice has done nothing but constantly use other people's deaths to tell us how tough her life is. She'll stop at nothing to drain every last drop of attention she can get. She's just vile

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
She doesn't seem to be attracting the same attention anymore by her woe is me posts.
With Harry and Meghan's baby Lilibet's picture breaking the internet (that has got to sting, right, Alice? Given how very, very fond you are of Meghan), I think people are looking for a little joy rather than an endless cascade of catstrophic news and Woe-Is-Me. Self-pity only keeps the vultures interested for so long before they drift off towards the latest trend. After all, with war in Ukraine, climate change, mass shootings in the US, malnutrition in the Horn of Africa and China baiting Australia and Canada over Taiwan, few people are going to resolutely stick by a privileged woman who has lived an unimaginably rich life by most people's standards and is rehashing exactly the same, hackneyed arguments she csme out with a year ago. #context

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.