Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #100 One more week till the PRO, who knows how low she will go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’ll never be a shred like Alice because you care about your progress. Sometimes I think we treat ourselves harshly about these things because we had been counting or keeping some sort of record of how long we’d gone without the substance.

At least that’s what I did—so that that one time when I sorted through my mama’s purse like she had asked me to, accidentally found a week’s worth of pills and quietly tucked them into my pocket, and took them upstairs to my room…I felt awful because I’d broken my no-pills streak.

I don’t think time matters as much as we think it does. Sure, it’s important to an extent, but if or when we slip up it shouldn’t matter too much or we’ll drive ourselves mad with guilt. You were trying your best, and you still are, and if that doesn’t count for something then, hell, what does?

Life changes take a lot of patience. You have that patience, I know you do. I’m POSITIVE you do. And now that this has happened you’re probably even MORE determined to hang on next time. Remember this sadness for the next urge—not to beat yourself up, of course, but to ask yourself during the next urge, “Do I reallyyy wanna drink again knowing how upset I felt last time?” Often it works, because no one wants to feel frustrated again. Love you ❤
[/SPOILER]

• Heart
Reactions: 12
AHAHAHA
View attachment 1331763it's not luck if you enforce itView attachment 1331761Is that Ioan's mom?
View attachment 1331762
Long Covid here we come
View attachment 1331769yeah I wouldnt take advice from her
View attachment 1331758
She is constantly seeking validation for her outrageous behaviour and I for one, am not giving it to her. I do find the whole thing fascinating though, as an exercise in looking into the psychological breakdown of a possessive control freak, who can’t take responsibility. It should be a case study and taught all around the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The more she goes on about being terrified, the less I’m inclined to believe her. She’s up to something
It's so weird that she is now "terrified"? Wasn't she constantly banging on about how she wanted her day in court when all IG's dastardly deeds would be revealed. It was "too late to save him now". LOL. She was talking about herself as usual.

I think she is terrified because Leon told her her bullshit "evidence" wasn't admissible so she basically has nothing now. All those lovely screenshots of Tattle and Twitter filed in the bin lol. Same with her and Ella's illegal recordings of IG etc. My heart breaks... 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So after all of that distress for the children that Gloria was going she’s not gone after all and she’s still doing the parenting Alice can’t be arsed to do i.e. all of it??
This is what you wanted Alice sole custody.
I hope these girls don’t understand their mother just doesn’t want to parent them in anyway shape or form and they’re just a pawn in her revenge against Ioan.
That’s devastating.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ioan set up and requested she use an app that is auditable for all communications re the kids.

She refused to.

That's the reason she 'can't' contact their father in an emergency.

We know this because she posted about it repeatedly

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I knew she was lying about Gloria when she said IG fired her. Then there was some mysterious person picking up the kids ie Gloria.
Seems like AE upset the kids just to make IG look like the bad guy, yet again.

Not just long covid but a laundry list of other ailments too.

As for the bestie FM calling her a "gentle soul" that got to be trolling?! 🤭

IG is always contactable on the wizard for emergencies. AE doesn't like it as it's a "teacher's pet" app and she can't abuse him that freely on it.

As for her moaning about being isolated, that's what happens when you are an abuser who withholds the kids and does PA.
Suck it up mAlice!! I also sense she is putting her hypochrondria on the kids. IG is only useful to her as a cash cow, a punching bag and a free taxi for the kids but he has to pick up from the house of course!

View attachment 1332369
What about the 100k you took out of the joint account Alice?

Reactions: 19
Lol, everyone called it that she's gonna claim long covid, but she had to outdo our wildest expectations and blamed it on Trump, lol. This is my new favourite alicism. I mean I agree he was tit but come on, not everything is his fault. You caught covid more than a year after he was out of the office, Alice, you can't pin it on him.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Mail online exclusive: TRUMP GAVE ME LONG COVID LESS THAN A MONTH AFTER I FAKED MY TEST AND TWO MONTHS AFTER I SET IT ALL UP ON INSTAGRAM WITH NEGATIVE TESTS- Alice Evans.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She is constantly seeking validation for her outrageous behaviour and I for one, am not giving it to her. I do find the whole thing fascinating though, as an exercise in looking into the psychological breakdown of a possessive control freak, who can’t take responsibility. It should be a case study and taught all around the world.
Possessive alcohol and drug addicted delusional control freak.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
these were 6 and 9 hours ago. She was silent this evening (so far)
View attachment 1332215View attachment 1332216

Indeed. I went to my doc three weeks after I had Covid because I felt exhausted and struggled slightly with breathing (felt like I had a lump), they didnt diagnosed me with Long Covid and said that most people carry on with symptoms like these for 6 weeks or so. And indeed, except that I get more quickly tired (which is common for me at this time due to hayfever) it went away.

Alice infection ended about 3-4 weeks ago. No way that any credible doctor would diagnose it especially since she has already a (suspected) diseases with similar symptoms

Speaking of which, when I tried to search her infection date on IG I bumped into this comment of hers from 5 days ago
View attachment 1332218
Alice applied for sole legal and physical custody. She herself doesnt want Ioan to have any parental rights, so why complaining?

this whole "No no you dont get the kids, I miss them too much, EXCEPT when it suits me" is so telling for her character

PS: Ioan obviously should be reachable for a emergency, but based on the TRO she used every little cold as a emergency to bait him to the house and then berate him for not falling for it
If Alice wants sole and legal custody she should not be asking for child support. Anyone who says they do not want their children’s father involved in any way in their lives should be willing to work to support their every need, from housing and feeding them to making sure they have medical insurance, is Alice willing to do these things? The 54 year old woman refuses to even support herself, much less the kids, she wants Ioan punished for leaving her by denying him all parental rights, but still wants him to support not only the children 100%, but also support her 100%, too. She has some nerve!!🙄

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
wanna bet that she somehow also "found" money to pay Ella's school?

I btw find it telling that "best friend", "the kids only relative", "chosen family" Gloria only helps for money. A genuine friend would occasionally pick up kids or occassionally take care of them for free if it isnt hindering them from their job (and Gloria really should find a new one)

(I dont blame Gloria, I blame Alice)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Ioan gone, PRO granted = kids gone, no spousal support, I & B relocate to UK or Australia with kids. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So after all of that distress for the children that Gloria was going she’s not gone after all and she’s still doing the parenting Alice can’t be arsed to do i.e. all of it??
This is what you wanted Alice sole custody.
I hope these girls don’t understand their mother just doesn’t want to parent them in anyway shape or form and they’re just a pawn in her revenge against Ioan.
That’s devastating.
What about all those times the last few months where she is complaining about everything she has to do because she has no help, was she lying, it definitely seems like she was. Doesn’t her sycophants see how easily she lies?

• Heart
Reactions: 18

I btw find it telling that "best friend", "the kids only relative", "chosen family" Gloria only helps for money. A genuine friend would occasionally pick up kids or occassionally take care of them for free if it isnt hindering them from their job (and Gloria really should find a new one)

Doubt she has the cash, even if she did shed spend it on booze and pills before spending it on the kids.

Reactions: 11

I btw find it telling that "best friend", "the kids only relative", "chosen family" Gloria only helps for money.
Nah, Alice is too mean when it comes to her own money. Also those school fees are bleeping ridiculous unless you are swimming in money.

Yep. Gloria has bills to pay. I doubt her ex is paying for her.

Reactions: 15

I have a feeling she pays Gloria to take the youngest off her hands weekends. What is she going to do this summer, keep Gloria and still whine about having no money? She’s not about to try and entertain a 9 year old all summer long, that would be too much trouble for Alice, she needs time to lie in bed all day while on SM.

Reactions: 19
You are going to make the best counsellor RTP. All your future clients will be so, so lucky to have you as their therapist 💕 💖. Thank you 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Mail online exclusive: TRUMP GAVE ME LONG COVID LESS THAN A MONTH AFTER I FAKED MY TEST AND TWO MONTHS AFTER I SET IT ALL UP ON INSTAGRAM WITH NEGATIVE TESTS- Alice Evans.
She’s so bloody transparent she must use Windolene as a moisturiser on that ‘English Rose’ skin🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yep. She caught the covid via Lady V who got it from Trump. See, it is his fault!! 🤭 She should really sue him.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.