Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #100 One more week till the PRO, who knows how low she will go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice set out to DESTROY the man she proclaimed to love more than anything in the whole world because he:

1. Dared to leave her.

2. Dared to find love with someone else after he'd seperated from her and filed for divorce.

3. Refused to continue to fully fund her privileged lazy ass lifestyle for bleeping eternity.

5. Refused to drain all of his blood through his eyeballs and then come HIS home he no longer felt safe in and straw feed said blood to her whilst whispering 'you are the sweetest and bested baby angel a man could ever hope for and I never deserved you' as his last dying words.

🖕🏼 Alice and her campaign to groom and weaponize her supporters. 🖕🏼 her for weaponizing their children. Because yes, that's what I see and it is most definitely my opinion.

G'day. ✌🏼
Come over to HIS home, that is. Boo on my brain tonight. 🙄

I just can't believe people still have the gall to defend her actions and try to normalize and/or minimize her incredibly harmful behavior.

Unfuckingbelievable.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
He publically humiliated Alice by putting his affair with a younger woman out there for all to see. As in 99% of all affairs the wife is assigned the role of tightly buttoning her lips and being silent.
Why?
Well, he’s got all the cash hasn’t he? He can make her homeless at the snap of his fingers. Pull the kids out the home where they are happy, and their schools.
But Alice didn’t lie down and take it did she?
She opened her gob and voiced her hurt, pain and betrayal. The husband is angry because she didn’t roll over. And she’s refusal to be silent and exercise her right to free speech has embarked his new much younger woman.
What a cliched this guy is. And not a very good actor either.
If you follow Alice on Instagram as I do you will find her to be a ball of fun, her kids are happy confident girls and she has taken a body blow.
Why aren’t we allowed to get good and mad when we are done wrong by?
People pleasing, “be quiet” the little woman at home, is t going to work her, and why should it.
Keep at them Alice, remind this woman she broke up a family.
And remember this Bianca…..If he does that for you, he will do that to you.”

Homeless." "Snap of the fingers." Hi, Alice. She's known for a year and a half that they would sell the house. She even said it on Reddit under one of her other names. She's lived there for a year and a half, and she was given, like, five months' notice, or more, that the date would be August. But she's always known. This is no surprise. Pull the kids out of their home? People move all the time. I didn't live in the same house ALL MY LIFE before graduating from high school. She's had a year and a half to act like an adult. But good try.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Alice herself said for MONTHS that it was Ioan's MOTHER he left her for. His MOTHER. So no. Even from those inflatable rings lips it was NOT Bianca he left her for, it was just cause he'd rather be dead than put up with her abuse anymore. Does anyone who still support her get that? You don't throw that out there in defence for yourself Alice. You brow beat that man so bleeping much he would rather die than continue living with YOU and all that you did to him. Give the man a medal for succeeding in leaving and choosing to live. Though I'm sure you will punish him for that til the end of his day's.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The "I'd rather die than live with you" has that been said publicly before? I don't recall seeing it.
If it hasn't and this has been released by Alice ...has she released this to try and show what a horrible man he must be to say this to her? Does she not realise it does the opposite? How utterly in despair must he have been? Two children he loves yet he would rather be dead than have to live another day with her. It's so sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So Alice set this up, right? She had 'friends' talk to the writer. Of course this comes out today the Friday before the PRO hearing. It's so transparent. Once again sending people to do her dirty work for her.

Meanwhile, friends say Evans ‘weeps every day’, and fears that she will lose the house in Los Angeles that she shares with their two young daughters.

'weeps every day' is something she'd say. And fears she'll lose the house? She knows it isn't her to keep. IMO, this is tactical warfare. She's pulling out all the stops to try and pressure Ioan into caving. I have not one ounce of sympathy for her if this is how she continues to play this.
I bet Alice penned this with the woman who she went out for drinks with and why she's been on hot bricks this week to see if it got published before the hearing!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
“OK, reporter pal, so tell readers about the bouquet he sent me while he was in Australia and the lil card about me being the greatest person ever, all for him to just DITCH me…”

“OK, gotcha…”

“Also write about how I now weep every day without his shining presence in my peepee-smelling house that is falling to bits without his manly handiwork…”

“Um, OK lemme just jot that—”

“Oh, right, and also tell readers about the thousands of online losers whom he’s paying to create sock accounts that tarnish my perfect sparkly name…”

“OK, Alice, just a sec—”

“And the WIZARD, talk about how he uses My Family Wizard to send me old pics from his phone of him and Bianca banging like bumper cars under La Tour Eiffel!!”

“Alice, please—”

“AND BENDY STRAWS, for WEEKS before he left he used the bendy straws in the kitchen drawer to try and poke a hole in my noggin while I slept to slurp out my memory of his wrongdoing so that I wouldn’t be able to speak in court!!!”

“ALICE.”

“WHAT???”

“You know I can’t go that far!”

“…………..well then at least stick with the thing about the note and the flowers it was really hurtful ok?”
Perfection Pearly Lady 🤣😂🤣😂 literal tummy ache with laughter

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This latest article was definitely arranged by A-lice. I have no doubt on that.

Reactions: 17
The "I'd rather die than live with you" has that been said publicly before? I don't recall seeing it.
If it hasn't and this has been released by Alice ...has she released this to try and show what a horrible man he must be to say this to her? Does she not realise it does the opposite? How utterly in despair must he have been? Two children he loves yet he would rather be dead than have to live another day with her. It's so sad.
Alice herself said for MONTHS that it was Ioan's MOTHER he left her for. His MOTHER. So no. Even from those inflatable rings lips it was NOT Bianca he left her for, it was just cause he'd rather be dead than put up with her abuse anymore. Does anyone who still support her get that? You don't throw that out there in defence for yourself Alice. You brow beat that man so bleeping much he would rather die than continue living with YOU and all that you did to him. Give the man a medal for succeeding in leaving and choosing to live. Though I'm sure you will punish him for that til the end of his day's.
Does anyone have receipts on IG saying something like this? I'm sure many of us would like to see this if so.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I'd forgotten the PRO hearing was in June. Damn...I have to work in the office on Tuesday. I'll be stealth refreshing Tattle all day. 🤣

I've kinda gotten bored with the same ole Alice antics but the PRO hearing should be very interesting. I wonder what else will come out.

Reactions: 11
ALISON BOSHOFF: Toxic new twist in Hornblower star Ioan Gruffudd's explosive battle with his wife, Alice Evans as it is revealed he is seeking to continue a restraining order against her and has hired Brad Pitt's divorce lawyer

Reactions: 4
Does anyone have receipts on IG saying something like this? I'm sure many of us would like to see this if so.
sigggghhhhhhsssss... just found where that comment came from:

the latest DM article - based on hearsay from friends of Alice...

1654924704511.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
OMFG! Still only 3 comments on the DM article FFS!
Actually, I think that speaks volumes… if they’re moderating then they have very few they’re letting through!!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He publically humiliated Alice by putting his affair with a younger woman out there for all to see. As in 99% of all affairs the wife is assigned the role of tightly buttoning her lips and being silent.
Why?
Well, he’s got all the cash hasn’t he? He can make her homeless at the snap of his fingers. Pull the kids out the home where they are happy, and their schools.
But Alice didn’t lie down and take it did she?
She opened her gob and voiced her hurt, pain and betrayal. The husband is angry because she didn’t roll over. And she’s refusal to be silent and exercise her right to free speech has embarked his new much younger woman.
What a cliched this guy is. And not a very good actor either.
If you follow Alice on Instagram as I do you will find her to be a ball of fun, her kids are happy confident girls and she has taken a body blow.
Why aren’t we allowed to get good and mad when we are done wrong by?
People pleasing, “be quiet” the little woman at home, is t going to work her, and why should it.
Keep at them Alice, remind this woman she broke up a family.
And remember this Bianca…..If he does that for you, he will do that to you.”
I found it interesting pepe here supports Johnny Depp. If she read the TRO petition she might have caught the part where Alice threatens to "Amber Heard" Ioan. Before anything about Bianca.

"Want more?" Read the petition.

And Alice fun???? Sure. It was especially hysterical when she made fun of her babies breasts and Ioan and his daughter should get a room when the were normally cuddling. bleeping hysterical.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
many dont even have a (constant) nanny and are working. I get that she has no family in the states (as if it's much better in the UK) but others build their support system with friends who help (ffs Bianca was only four months in LA and got people to take care of her dog for 3 months)
Ah yes, I wrote my post badly - I meant that those who do have a nanny do so because they have a job, unlike our favourite layabout who has a nanny for no good reason other than being a terrible adult.

• Heart
the article cant be initiated by Alice. They claim they were 15 years together, Alice would never approve of this!

been like this since january

Her besties claimed last year that Ioan said many nasty things to her and that his fans will be shocked to hear that. After the disaster with the "abusive" wizard mail that was perfectly polite I wonder if they mean stuff like this as "nasty" (which really isnt in this context)

I'm not surprised one bit. A previously hands-on father that accepts to not see his kids for so long because otherwise it would mean to be in her proximity will have thoughts like these in order to have the required willpower.
My father left his wife when his son was 9,(this was before us)Nothing to do with my mum. His ex wife made it impossible to see his son. Violent and verbally violent if she did let him . She would always have to be there. She also PAd the son to an extent. This trundled on to the point when my dad had my brother with my Mum, ex wife then started saying despicable things about my brother, like she hoped he died etc. (My father and his ex had a little girl who died at birth due to Rubella birth defects😔 so to say this…well, I have no words for a woman like that😡)It was at this point my father had to make the decision to cut all ties apart from monetary. He didn’t have the money to take her to court(early 1970s so the courts would be firmly on the mother’s side) She wouldn’t even let him have one photo of his son either.
Now, as I’ve said, my father had left her before he met my mum, so she was not to blame(although . My father’s ex very similar to Alice. Lazy, entitled and vicious. She slagged my poor mum off, sent poison pens, insinuated my father still wanted here etc.
I asked my father years later why he didn’t see his son and he said he couldn’t bear to see the lad’s face distraught anymore. He’d visit to see him at her house(owned by my grandmother who lived next door)but his wife would always turn it into an argument. (Like Alice)
I know all of this destroyed my dad. You’d see him sometimes staring sadly into space(usually if there was a character on tv with my half brother’s name. My father was very gentle but strong but I’d occasionally catch him with tears in his eyes.
As I said my father had no photos but for years there was a painting of his son in our airing cupboard (it’s now in my loft).
My brother has since met our half brother and is in contact. I so wish my dad had lived long enough to see that❤
Alice, please don’t do this to your girls. Please let them have the interaction with their father they deserve. And please don’t do it to the man you said you once loved. He doesn’t deserve it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
How can you be the sole guardian when you don’t provide for your children financially, have a nanny who does the parenting and keep their perfectly good daddy away from them? Asking for a nasty piece of tit

• Heart
Reactions: 33
My father left his wife when his son was 9,(this was before us)Nothing to do with my mum. His ex wife made it impossible to see his son. Violent and verbally violent if she did let him . She would always have to be there. She also PAd the son to an extent. This trundled on to the point when my dad had my brother with my Mum, ex wife then started saying despicable things about my brother, like she hoped he died etc. (My father and his ex had a little girl who died at birth due to Rubella birth defects😔 so to say this…well, I have no words for a woman like that😡)It was at this point my father had to make the decision to cut all ties apart from monetary. He didn’t have the money to take her to court(early 1970s so the courts would be firmly on the mother’s side) She wouldn’t even let him have one photo of his son either.
Now, as I’ve said, my father had left her before he met my mum, so she was not to blame(although . My father’s ex very similar to Alice. Lazy, entitled and vicious. She slagged my poor mum off, sent poison pens, insinuated my father still wanted here etc.
I asked my father years later why he didn’t see his son and he said he couldn’t bear to see the lad’s face distraught anymore. He’d visit to see him at her house(owned by my grandmother who lived next door)but his wife would always turn it into an argument. (Like Alice)
I know all of this destroyed my dad. You’d see him sometimes staring sadly into space(usually if there was a character on tv with my half brother’s name. My father was very gentle but strong but I’d occasionally catch him with tears in his eyes.
As I said my father had no photos but for years there was a painting of his son in our airing cupboard (it’s now in my loft).
My brother has since met our half brother and is in contact. I so wish my dad had lived long enough to see that❤
Alice, please don’t do this to your girls. Please let them have the interaction with their father they deserve. And please don’t do it to the man you said you once loved. He doesn’t deserve it.
Sad read 😮💨🤗 She’s got no idea has she and with her smarts and looks 😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Thing is, mAlice, you may have got a story in the Daily Fail but by tomorrow everyone will have already forgotten about it and overall what does it achieve? It ain't going to change anything about the hearing because while the Fail has got made up proof from your "friends", Ioan's legal team have real proof of your bile 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.