Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #100 One more week till the PRO, who knows how low she will go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want that pro Alice poster to come back and talk to us after the evidence is dropped at the hearing. Then see what she thinks of Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
He publically humiliated Alice by putting his affair with a younger woman out there for all to see. As in 99% of all affairs the wife is assigned the role of tightly buttoning her lips and being silent.
Why?
Well, he’s got all the cash hasn’t he? He can make her homeless at the snap of his fingers. Pull the kids out the home where they are happy, and their schools.
But Alice didn’t lie down and take it did she?
She opened her gob and voiced her hurt, pain and betrayal. The husband is angry because she didn’t roll over. And she’s refusal to be silent and exercise her right to free speech has embarked his new much younger woman.
What a cliched this guy is. And not a very good actor either.
If you follow Alice on Instagram as I do you will find her to be a ball of fun, her kids are happy confident girls and she has taken a body blow.
Why aren’t we allowed to get good and mad when we are done wrong by?
People pleasing, “be quiet” the little woman at home, is t going to work her, and why should it.
Keep at them Alice, remind this woman she broke up a family.
And remember this Bianca…..If he does that for you, he will do that to you.”
Rarely is a divorce "nice". People become unhappy and they leave a marriage, sometimes they find someone else. Yes it is hurtful, and nobody denies that alice has the right to feel hurt. The end of a relationship is difficult especially if you have kids. People also lash out and say hurtful things when they are hurting, yes, of course. BUT...the things she said to him, to his mother, to his girlfriend? Getting her brother to weigh in? It's so far over the line you can't even see the line any more. Sure, vent to your friends, to your family, call his gf every name under the sun when you have drinks with your friends, go for gold - just don't do it in public and leave a paper trail and expect no repercussions. Her reaction has been vitriolic and absolutely terrifying. She also has her children to consider; is this an example of acceptable behaviour to your kids? Is it OK to react that way and then brush it off with "oh, I was just upset"? Absolutely not! Nobody is saying she should just shut up and be silenced - by all means fight it out in court. But you have to approach the situation like an adult. Ioans 'crime' is to fall out of love with her and fall in love with someone else. That's it. How else can he respond rationally to the absolute hatred she has spewed? She cannot be reasoned with...hence why he had to stop her contacting him.
You don't own someone, they are not your property and you cannot control them. But you can control yourself...except she doesn't appear to be able to do this. I would be mortified to see my mother, my friend, my sister behave in the way alice has done. Her kids have to live with it. Her videos and insta are not fun or cute or standing up for women. They are unhinged and bordering on psychopathic.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Rarely is a divorce "nice". People become unhappy and they leave a marriage, sometimes they find someone else. Yes it is hurtful, and nobody denies that alice has the right to feel hurt. The end of a relationship is difficult especially if you have kids. People also lash out and say hurtful things when they are hurting, yes, of course. BUT...the things she said to him, to his mother, to his girlfriend? Getting her brother to weigh in? It's so far over the line you can't even see the line any more. Sure, vent to your friends, to your family, call his gf every name under the sun when you have drinks with your friends, go for gold - just don't do it in public and leave a paper trail and expect no repercussions. Her reaction has been vitriolic and absolutely terrifying. She also has her children to consider; is this an example of acceptable behaviour to your kids? Is it OK to react that way and then brush it off with "oh, I was just upset"? Absolutely not! Nobody is saying she should just shut up and be silenced - by all means fight it out in court. But you have to approach the situation like an adult. Ioans 'crime' is to fall out of love with her and fall in love with someone else. That's it. How else can he respond rationally to the absolute hatred she has spewed? She cannot be reasoned with...hence why he had to stop her contacting him.
You don't own someone, they are not your property and you cannot control them. But you can control yourself...except she doesn't appear to be able to do this. I would be mortified to see my mother, my friend, my sister behave in the way alice has done. Her kids have to live with it. Her videos and insta are not fun or cute or standing up for women. They are unhinged and bordering on psychopathic.
Beautifully said ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The publicly humiliating her part. ….
She called him a pussy for the world to see BEFORE he even left her.
I’m unwilling to argue a point cos it’s like telling the tides not to turn, it’s pointless.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It might still happen. AE main priority seems to be to hang onto the house. That won't happen either.

"Meanwhile, friends say Evans ‘weeps every day’, and fears that she will lose the house in Los Angeles that she shares with their two young daughters."

That's why she can't get a job - she is too busy weeping!
Thought it was pinky promise house of laughter only??

If she so desperately wants the house she should get a job, buy IG out and pay the mortgage. Otherwise she can take her share and move on like normal people do. I don’t get this obsession with the house! But then again I don’t get Alice in general!
Again thought you now hated the house Alice?? Hmm??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He publically humiliated Alice by putting his affair with a younger woman out there for all to see. As in 99% of all affairs the wife is assigned the role of tightly buttoning her lips and being silent. Alice & Ioan were separated before the picture was posted about his new relationship. He had already moved out, told her he wasn't in love with her, et al. Not humiliating in any way, although I can assume Alice was embarrassed because she had portrayed their relationship as amazing. HOWEVER, Alice has shown in her behavior of public outburts that would have definitely humiliated a spouse.
Why?
Well, he’s got all the cash hasn’t he? He can make her homeless at the snap of his fingers. Pull the kids out the home where they are happy, and their schools. Yes, he can make her homeless at the snap of his fingers BUT HE DIDN'T. It is HIS home. His generosity has been limitless as he had allowed her and his daughters to stay there for free for almost 2 years. He has been more than nice. The school situation is unaffordable for their (his) income. That is life. Not a Ioan issue.
But Alice didn’t lie down and take it did she? Well, kinda...she often lies down and takes nasty, drunk fat booby pics on her floor, under cupboards, etc. Plus, she is bedridden with multiple fake afflictions and talks about being horizontal in bed quite often. If that isn't taking it lying down, I don't know what is.
She opened her gob and voiced her hurt, pain and betrayal. The husband is angry because she didn’t roll over. And she’s refusal to be silent and exercise her right to free speech has embarked his new much younger woman. I really don't believe Ioan is angry. Relieved? Thrilled? Free? Absolutely! Alice can voice her hurt, pain and betrayal, but we ALL know she is not being honest about circumstances surrounding the past several years. She has been caught in lie after lie. Free speech does not equal no consequences. Ioan has been extremely dignified while she has made an utter ass of herself. She is a scorned woman because of HER actions and those alone. No relationship is perfect but clearly Alice has some trouble accepting life goes on.
What a cliched this guy is. And not a very good actor either. Don't know...never heard of either one before this. But, I assume (again) that with his dick seven inches down Bianca's throat....that is the least of his concerns.
If you follow Alice on Instagram as I do you will find her to be a ball of fun, her kids are happy confident girls and she has taken a body blow. Alice is not any fun and her kids are not happy or confident. She is damaging and destroying their little girl souls. The affects of her addictions on them will unfortunately screw them up for life. Very sad. She is clearly exhibiting unhealthy projections onto them. Her hurting THEIR children is abusive and if you think that is okay then there is something severely wrong with you. Those children are not being taken care of and that is UNACCEPTABLE.
Why aren’t we allowed to get good and mad when we are done wrong by? Yes, there is "good and mad" and then there is "un-bleeping-believable scorched earth. You should not throw a hissy fit tantrum for 2 years while abusing others with lies, slander, harassment, threats and abuse. Plus, Unless you are Alice or Ioan...we don't know what the duck happened.
People pleasing, “be quiet” the little woman at home, is t going to work her, and why should it. I COMPLETELY agree with this. To quote you "...the little (she's a fat ass and little by no means) women at home, isn't going to work to her" and you are RIGHT. Alice's lazy, entitled ass isn't gonna "work" at all. She is superior, lazy and let herself go. She refuses to cook, clean, parent, etc. Her nanny raises those kids and keeps house. Alice definitely aint working!!!
Keep at them Alice, remind this woman she broke up a family. That women that broke up the family is ALICE. Another person cannot break up a happy home. It is Alice's fault and it is Ioan's fault. PERIOD! Clearly there are more scorned women on this earth than I realized. Like, ya'll so bleeping bitter.
And remember this Bianca…..If he does that for you, he will do that to you.” Yes, how you get them is how you lose them. Alice got Ioan by cheating on her previous....but, I guess cause she is a woman that it doesn't count. How do you justify Alice's cheating? Especially when there is zero proof that Ioan cheated?

But, you are entitled to your opinion, as am I. So, you do you. I find it a bit laughable that anyone can't see situation objectively. Guess when more court hearings happen and we learn more, then that should identify the "who is the problem" person. To summarize and just to be clear....mAlice is an everlasting bleep of a witch. That is my opinion of what I have read from her, "Tone" and her posse. OH, and her filtered pictures are scaring me. I wonder if Ioan will even recognize her when they go to court....because she DOES NOT look like her pics on social media. I'm OUT.....:poop:✌💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Alice, a ball of fun? I bet Ioan thought she was a little ball of fun when he got to the point of leaving with barely anything other than the clothes on his back just to get away from her... or did he think she was a ball of fun when she was sending disgusting manipulative emails to his elderly mum. Or maybe it was when Marjorie came out to play.
What happened with Alice & Ioan has happened to thousands before them (including me and probably many on here) but it will never be an excuse to abuse anyone the way she has. She's no ball of fun, she's a nasty ball of pissy pie and was this way long before he left.
Alice needs to realise that grown adults are actually legally allowed to fall out of love without being publicly punished and degraded. I think that she forgot that Ioan was a person and not a possession.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
He publically humiliated Alice by putting his affair with a younger woman out there for all to see. As in 99% of all affairs the wife is assigned the role of tightly buttoning her lips and being silent.
Why?
Well, he’s got all the cash hasn’t he? He can make her homeless at the snap of his fingers. Pull the kids out the home where they are happy, and their schools.
But Alice didn’t lie down and take it did she?
She opened her gob and voiced her hurt, pain and betrayal. The husband is angry because she didn’t roll over. And she’s refusal to be silent and exercise her right to free speech has embarked his new much younger woman.
If you follow Alice on Instagram as I do you will find her to be a ball of fun, her kids are happy confident girls and she has taken a body blow.
Why aren’t we allowed to get good and mad when we are done wrong by?
People pleasing, “be quiet” the little woman at home, is t going to work her, and why should it.
Keep at them Alice, remind this woman she broke up a family.
And remember this Bianca…..If he does that for you, he will do that to you.”
I’m not going to say “with all due respect” because what you’re spewing has Alice written all over it & I have absolutely ZERO respect for Alice. She is an abusive, narcissistic bully!
IF you’d bothered to read the Wiki page on these threads, or the 113 pages pages of abuse she threw at him, you’d realise what a nasty piece of work she really is.
ALICE LIES!! So if you going to just regurgitate the crap she posts on her IG, then you’re wasting your time here. The rest of us following this thread look at the FACTS & make an informed decision based on EVIDENCE.
If you came on here just to rile us all up & attempt to get the thread closed down, you’re wasting your time!
Close the door on your way out!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I’m not going to say “with all due respect” because what you’re spewing has Alice written all over it & I have absolutely ZERO respect for Alice. She is an abusive, narcissistic bully!
IF you’d bothered to read the Wiki page on these threads, or the 113 pages pages of abuse she threw at him, you’d realise what a nasty piece of work she really is.
ALICE LIES!! So if you going to just regurgitate the crap she posts on her IG, then you’re wasting your time here. The rest of us following this thread look at the FACTS & make an informed decision based on EVIDENCE.
If you came on here just to rile us all up & attempt to get the thread closed down, you’re wasting your time!
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Yes yes yes yes

Take them a while to catch up on the ONE HUNDRED bleeping THREDS she’s managed to create! Hmmmmm.

personally I can’t wait for the 102nd one! Hope it falls during the hearing!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sounds like someone needs to read the TRO. 113 pages of abuse by Alice. Oh, and the woman who broke up that family was Alice. Long before Bianca came on the scene.

Thread title suggestion: No longer a rank amateur, now Alice is a PRO!
Love this thread title suggestion!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Alice set out to DESTROY the man she proclaimed to love more than anything in the whole world because he:

1. Dared to leave her.

2. Dared to find love with someone else after he'd seperated from her and filed for divorce.

3. Refused to continue to fully fund her privileged lazy ass lifestyle for bleeping eternity.

5. Refused to drain all of his blood through his eyeballs and then come HIS home he no longer felt safe in and straw feed said blood to her whilst whispering 'you are the sweetest and bested baby angel a man could ever hope for and I never deserved you' as his last dying words.

🖕🏼 Alice and her campaign to groom and weaponize her supporters. 🖕🏼 her for weaponizing their children. Because yes, that's what I see and it is most definitely my opinion.

G'day. ✌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Bye Bye Lil Pew Pew!
🖐🖐 We ain't got time for that tit on our threads!! :giggle::poop:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What a cliché that you turn up like a flying monkey to defend mAlice every time that she pulls an idiotic stunt in the media. So obvious, dear.

I do follow her on Instagram and her toxic lies are clear to see, in addition to her contradictions, her constant rewriting of history, her drunken twattishness and her complete and utter contempt for any boundaries and privacy of others. She's only funny as a laughing stock, in her total proctoheliosis, and her heavily doctored selfies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.