Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #100 One more week till the PRO, who knows how low she will go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s waiting for a response which means she has asked Anne for something. asked them to Drop PRO? But that’s never going to happen and she must know that. Extend it? Likely. Asked to negotiate divorce and custody again?
What ever it is she seems down beat like she knows her time is up.

Reactions: 19
Do you ever wonder if it wasn’t even the SM use that made him leave? That she was in fact a nasty bleep to him in real life too. She has said it was the SM use once but I have some doubts. I’m sure It didn’t help and it contributed but I think she was just a nasty bleep to him
I think Ioan chose sobriety and mAlice kept drinking and doing drugs. They no longer had anything in common. Alice pre existing mental health issues were exacerbated by her substance abuse and the menopause. Ioan leaving sent her completely over the edge. The sooner the divorce is finalised and Ioan gets custody of those children the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
@welp @MadBetty @claudiarocks What do you think? A response from Leon or a response from a judge about something? A custody matter?
She said earlier an appraiser was coming to the house, but that's nothing to be afraid of.
My guess is she's offered up some kind of agreement to keep herself out of court. Ioan would be an absolute fool to drop the pro.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It sounds like something more definitive so I doubt its the house or settlement as this was almost done or dusted before (but could be). I think her making an offer for him to drop the PRO is most likely.

In any case it's likely victim narrative building: whatever you read about me the upcoming weeks I did it for the right thing etc.

Reactions: 26
@welp @MadBetty @claudiarocks What do you think? A response from Leon or a response from a judge about something? A custody matter?
She said earlier an appraiser was coming to the house, but that's nothing to be afraid of.
She wants to avoid this PRO hearing happening at all cost. A last minute plea via her lawyer. I don't think there's any chance it will work.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She wants to avoid this PRO hearing happening at all cost. A last minute plea via her lawyer. I don't think there's any chance it will work.
But we have waited Sooooooo long for her to finally have her say though. She has told us all will be revealed. That we have to wait for her to have her say. Now is your time to shine Malice

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Screenshot_20220608-073001_Twitter~2.jpg

"I have to cough for him"? What, like when men do it as the doctor cups their balls?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hot off the press
I mean ... what?! :oops:

So, according to her, doing the right thing by her ex and daughters includes

- demeaning and emasculating her husband at every opportunity.
- drinking herself into a stupor on a daily basis, in front of her children.
- teaching her girls that crying, screaming and using tragedies to make one's point will get them what they want.
- calling her mother-in-law a c**t.
- launching an online smear campaign against her ex and his new partner.
- breaking her TRO because Alice The Great is above the law.
- depriving her children of their father and doing everything in her power to alienate them from him, perhaps irrevocably.
- wallowing in self-pity for 18 months instead of manning up and giving her daughters stability and prospects.
- turning serious illnesses into a competition.
- refusing every attempt at a peaceful settlement/compromise to nurture her toddleresque desire for revenge.
- being a snobbish, arrogant, entitled, insincere, cowardly, lazy, ill-mannered witch.

You can't make this tit up. :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Aye lasagne in a bap doesn’t make you Gordon bleeping Ramsay 🤣

I hope she feels the full wrath of Ioan and his lawyers. Seriously duck her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Aye lasagne in a bap doesn’t make you Gordon bleeping Ramsay 🤣

I hope she feels the full wrath of Ioan and his lawyers. Seriously duck her.
I laughed unreasonably at 'lasagne in a bap'. I'm going to tell my husband (non-fluent English speaker) this is for dinner tonight :D

Ioan would be a gold-plated Le Creuset mug collection box to drop the PRO now. Don't do it, Ioan!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Alice getting that energy boost from her enablers
Screenshot_20220608-094740_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220608-094237_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220608-094151_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220608-093926_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220608-093900_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220608-093841_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Know what I'd do if I thought I was being watched on social media? Not bloody post anything. Same for if I thought I was being bullied. Stay off it. It's not rocket surgery... 😉Smartest person in the room my...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
"if I tell what I think it is they will accuse me of something else"

she has definitely done something this week LOL

She will moan in about 10 hours about mean legal threats. sooo boring

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
"if I tell what I think it is they will accuse me of something else"

she has definitely done something this week LOL
She doesn’t actually know what it is…. Something is coming from Anne, she thinks she knows what it is but needs to wait for confirmation. That is my take on that tweet. She’s swinging the narrative around a bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hot off the press
The duck!!
How is it the right thing for her kids alienating them from their dad?
How is it the right thing for her EX husband by abusing him and slandering him and threatening him and his family not only all over social media but on texts and emails?! Oh yes and don't forget the abuse and threats by proxy either!
duck sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.