Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #100 One more week till the PRO, who knows how low she will go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Um....
Toxic new twist in Hornblower's most explosive battle...with his wife https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...fe.html?ito=native_share_channel-home-preview
So Alice set this up, right? She had 'friends' talk to the writer. Of course this comes out today the Friday before the PRO hearing. It's so transparent. Once again sending people to do her dirty work for her.

Meanwhile, friends say Evans ‘weeps every day’, and fears that she will lose the house in Los Angeles that she shares with their two young daughters.

'weeps every day' is something she'd say. And fears she'll lose the house? She knows it isn't her to keep. IMO, this is tactical warfare. She's pulling out all the stops to try and pressure Ioan into caving. I have not one ounce of sympathy for her if this is how she continues to play this.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
So Alice set this up, right? She had 'friends' talk to the writer. Of course this comes out today the Friday before the PRO hearing. It's so transparent. Once again sending people to do her dirty work for her. 'she weeps all day' is something she'd say. I have not one ounce of sympathy for her if this is how she continues to play this.
Oh yes. Entirely intentional. Entirely planned.
We all knew she was up to something.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Isn't it strange that someone who complained repeatedly about being silenced is suddenly terrified now that her big chance to give her side of the story is nearly upon us?

I'm all ears Alice. Speak your truth on Tuesday.
Yes Alice, we're all here for it. I will be sitting up in the early hours of Wednesday morning, Australian time, waiting for news breaking here on your truth being finally revealed. All the stuff you have on Ioan that will turn us all on our heads with shock and dismay - waiting for it with bated breath.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Neither of them come out of this article looking well. But interesting that the Mail is covering the next step before it has happened.
Yes, and seems to have insider information that Ioan is asking for a PRO of one year to be continued if needed. How would they know that? Right.

Also, say hello you Daily Mail cats. 👋🏼

Reactions: 24
JFC! She moaned endlessly on SM about how horrible Ioan fired Gloria and now she was all alone to take care of the girls with 'NO HELP' and she has been lying this entire time.
This proves Gloria was mainly there to look after Alice. The kids don't need her at their ages. Also the kids went to a very expensive nursery called Wagon Wheels (where AE caused a scene) so it's true that Gloria was cheaper.

Alice also lies about being poor. Poor people don't have nannies. They are the nannies. She won't know what hit her when the mortgage isn't paid for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She’s still trying to bully them this time through the press. Bring on that PRO. This witch just won’t stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
nearly all details are things Alice said on twitter almost word for word lol

Such is the acrimony between the couple that friends of Evans told me this week that during an argument Gruffudd said: ‘I’d rather be dead than live with you any more!’

who could blame him

In her response in court, Evans said she had ‘never threatened’ Gruffudd with slanderous statements or harassed him.

Friends say that any negative comments she made happened after the marriage ended when she was heartbroken — and he had ‘ghosted’ her.

I guess the thing Alice was scared about is whether the DM allows to publish this

Normal people negotiate, psychos use SM and the press

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yep! Sarah Vine who writes for the...
Daily Mail.
Did she meet her recently? She did a podcast with her quite a few months ago when AE joined her remotely. The writer she saw recently was another one, a freelance who looks like a doppelgänger of AE.

Reactions: 10

Such is the acrimony between the couple that friends of Evans told me this week that during an argument Gruffudd said: ‘I’d rather be dead than live with you any more!’

who could blame him

In her response in court, Evans said she had ‘never threatened’ Gruffudd with slanderous statements or harassed him.

Friends say that any negative comments she made happened after the marriage ended when she was heartbroken — and he had ‘ghosted’ her.

I guess the thing Alice was scared about is whether the DM allows to publish this

If IG said that about rather be dead, it just shows his desperation to get away from her.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
So Alice set this up, right? She had 'friends' talk to the writer. Of course this comes out today the Friday before the PRO hearing. It's so transparent. Once again sending people to do her dirty work for her.

Meanwhile, friends say Evans ‘weeps every day’, and fears that she will lose the house in Los Angeles that she shares with their two young daughters.

'weeps every day' is something she'd say. And fears she'll lose the house? She knows it isn't her to keep. IMO, this is tactical warfare. She's pulling out all the stops to try and pressure Ioan into caving. I have not one ounce of sympathy for her if this is how she continues to play this.
She is the ‘friends’ that spoke to the fail. Much of the article comes front her tweets and Instagram replies anyway.

Reactions: 13

who could blame him

BIB: This is SO sad 😢. I’m so glad he’s living his best life with Bianca now 💞.

If I was her I wouldn’t be announcing it to friends, let alone the rest of the world!! She made him THAT miserable!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.