Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I still say the 8 year old would be better off in the full custody of her father and seeing Alice supervised. The older girl is more difficult, but despite they don't like to split them, the 8 year old deserves the rest of her childhood.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Babsi

Honestly, are these people for real who praise her as a "fantastic role model" for her girls, an inspiration, strong, gorgeous 🥴 ? Well, if the goal is to teach the girls to be manipulative, hateful, greedy, bitchy, vengeful, lazy, allergic-to-work grifters who live off of men all their lives and are addicts to social media, alcohol, prescription drugs and carbs, then yeah, great role model.🤬🤮 In my eyes, she is only deplorable.

I am 101% pro PRO. I think Ioan has been kind, patient and generous with mAlice to a fault, but he needs to play hardball with her now. She has said it herself many times, she will never stop, and I'm sure he knows all too well how likely she is to negotiate and stick with any agreement, especially when it comes to the kids and money. The PRO would give him a bit of leverage with custody and offer some protection to Bianca, including the 100 yards clause that an NDA wouldn't have. I would not put it past mAlice to physically accost Yo and B and probably already has. I have a weird feeling that mAlice has not only been breaching the TRO in public, but is badgering them through other avenues again as well. And she will go ballistic again when she has to vacate the house in less than three months. It will never end, so if there's a PRO and she lands in jail for a few days, then so be it.

So I really hope the hearing takes place next Tuesday and that Ioan and his team throw everything at her that they have. And hoping that the DM is there with a photographer showing mAlice in all her bloated, peroxide hair, gawdy red rubber-lipped glory for all the world to see and without filters, with Ioan dapper and handsome and Bianca elegant and classy at the other end of the hall. Stay strong, Ioan.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
I have finally caught up on all these posts, and I am surprised that nobody mentioned this in any comments (unless maybe I didn't catch it). Was she actually admitting some guilt??? 😲
View attachment 1324466
nah, I think she means it's her own fault that she chosed him. More sarcastic.

She alluded to this in the TRO too that "sometimes you back the wrong horse" when she was harrassing him about how much more successful Matthew Rhys turned out and how much better she thinks he treats his partner. Now she seems to do the same regarding Damian (he was working with Ioan before he and Helen got together)

She seems to think that she had free choice between all the rising British actors and picked the worst of them all lol

• Haha
  • Sick

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
There's quite a lot of us on this thread isn't there? Not always the active ones but I was a lurker from single digits long before I jumped in.
I'd wager that's more than 25% of people who see through her don't like her.
Just saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Kindness is Free

Out of interest what she writing about? What has she actually done to write about?
I know I know it was just another threat launched at Ioan.
I have a little issue and that is how she going to explain away all her horrors that come out?
This Book will be the day in the life of Alice Evans ……. (Drum roll) eat, shit, tweet, eat, shit tweet. Fight, scream, eat shit tweet. The end.
It'd have to be an e-book wouldn't it, rather than a paperback? How else will she be able to delete it the day after it's published??

• Haha

Mad Betty

VIP Member
So then Alice is back at it on Twitter proving exactly why she needs that PRO. No remorse and no ownership taken. Portraying herself as the persecuted victim. She's just an innocent little lamb waiting for the big bad wolf to come and devour her. 🙄

• Angry
  • Heart

Caroline Of Brunswick

Chatty Member
All they do when they highlight these accounts is send her followers directly to the court documents sworn under oath. Honestly not a brain cell between them.
She’s so dense. I found out all about her actions here after she mentioned Tattle. Before I’d been a supporter. I can never thank the bitch enough for introducing this little den of iniquity to me😀😍

• Haha
  • Heart

Twelve12

He publically humiliated Alice by putting his affair with a younger woman out there for all to see. As in 99% of all affairs the wife is assigned the role of tightly buttoning her lips and being silent. Alice & Ioan were separated before the picture was posted about his new relationship. He had already moved out, told her he wasn't in love with her, et al. Not humiliating in any way, although I can assume Alice was embarrassed because she had portrayed their relationship as amazing. HOWEVER, Alice has shown in her behavior of public outburts that would have definitely humiliated a spouse.
Why?
Well, he’s got all the cash hasn’t he? He can make her homeless at the snap of his fingers. Pull the kids out the home where they are happy, and their schools. Yes, he can make her homeless at the snap of his fingers BUT HE DIDN'T. It is HIS home. His generosity has been limitless as he had allowed her and his daughters to stay there for free for almost 2 years. He has been more than nice. The school situation is unaffordable for their (his) income. That is life. Not a Ioan issue.
But Alice didn’t lie down and take it did she? Well, kinda...she often lies down and takes nasty, drunk fat booby pics on her floor, under cupboards, etc. Plus, she is bedridden with multiple fake afflictions and talks about being horizontal in bed quite often. If that isn't taking it lying down, I don't know what is.
She opened her gob and voiced her hurt, pain and betrayal. The husband is angry because she didn’t roll over. And she’s refusal to be silent and exercise her right to free speech has embarked his new much younger woman. I really don't believe Ioan is angry. Relieved? Thrilled? Free? Absolutely! Alice can voice her hurt, pain and betrayal, but we ALL know she is not being honest about circumstances surrounding the past several years. She has been caught in lie after lie. Free speech does not equal no consequences. Ioan has been extremely dignified while she has made an utter ass of herself. She is a scorned woman because of HER actions and those alone. No relationship is perfect but clearly Alice has some trouble accepting life goes on.
What a cliched this guy is. And not a very good actor either. Don't know...never heard of either one before this. But, I assume (again) that with his dick seven inches down Bianca's throat....that is the least of his concerns.
If you follow Alice on Instagram as I do you will find her to be a ball of fun, her kids are happy confident girls and she has taken a body blow. Alice is not any fun and her kids are not happy or confident. She is damaging and destroying their little girl souls. The affects of her addictions on them will unfortunately screw them up for life. Very sad. She is clearly exhibiting unhealthy projections onto them. Her hurting THEIR children is abusive and if you think that is okay then there is something severely wrong with you. Those children are not being taken care of and that is UNACCEPTABLE.
Why aren’t we allowed to get good and mad when we are done wrong by? Yes, there is "good and mad" and then there is "un-fucking-believable scorched earth. You should not throw a hissy fit tantrum for 2 years while abusing others with lies, slander, harassment, threats and abuse. Plus, Unless you are Alice or Ioan...we don't know what the fuck happened.
People pleasing, “be quiet” the little woman at home, is t going to work her, and why should it. I COMPLETELY agree with this. To quote you "...the little (she's a fat ass and little by no means) women at home, isn't going to work to her" and you are RIGHT. Alice's lazy, entitled ass isn't gonna "work" at all. She is superior, lazy and let herself go. She refuses to cook, clean, parent, etc. Her nanny raises those kids and keeps house. Alice definitely aint working!!!
Keep at them Alice, remind this woman she broke up a family. That women that broke up the family is ALICE. Another person cannot break up a happy home. It is Alice's fault and it is Ioan's fault. PERIOD! Clearly there are more scorned women on this earth than I realized. Like, ya'll so fucking bitter.
And remember this Bianca…..If he does that for you, he will do that to you.” Yes, how you get them is how you lose them. Alice got Ioan by cheating on her previous....but, I guess cause she is a woman that it doesn't count. How do you justify Alice's cheating? Especially when there is zero proof that Ioan cheated?

But, you are entitled to your opinion, as am I. So, you do you. I find it a bit laughable that anyone can't see situation objectively. Guess when more court hearings happen and we learn more, then that should identify the "who is the problem" person. To summarize and just to be clear....mAlice is an everlasting cunt of a bitch. That is my opinion of what I have read from her, "Tone" and her posse. OH, and her filtered pictures are scaring me. I wonder if Ioan will even recognize her when they go to court....because she DOES NOT look like her pics on social media. I'm OUT.....:poop:✌💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

AstaLaVistaMista

Alice, a ball of fun? I bet Ioan thought she was a little ball of fun when he got to the point of leaving with barely anything other than the clothes on his back just to get away from her... or did he think she was a ball of fun when she was sending disgusting manipulative emails to his elderly mum. Or maybe it was when Marjorie came out to play.
What happened with Alice & Ioan has happened to thousands before them (including me and probably many on here) but it will never be an excuse to abuse anyone the way she has. She's no ball of fun, she's a nasty ball of pissy pie and was this way long before he left.
Alice needs to realise that grown adults are actually legally allowed to fall out of love without being publicly punished and degraded. I think that she forgot that Ioan was a person and not a possession.

• Heart
  • Haha

House of Tea

VIP Member
This!!! Alice has done nothing but constantly use other people's deaths to tell us how tough her life is. She'll stop at nothing to drain every last drop of attention she can get. She's just vile
At the end of the day, all that happened was her husband left her and has found another love. He still loves his kids, he just doesn’t want to be with her anymore, for whatever reason. She is worried about her financial situation. She feels she has been treated shabbily. Whatever the ins and outs people break up all the time. Heartbreak hurts. Humiliation stings. Grief at what was and can no longer be be debilitating. But at some point you have to look around you and count your blessings. She has free will, she isn’t starving, she is good with words, her kids are delightful, she can move on. There are people out there who are genuinely stuck with no way to move things on, people terminally ill who would love her problems. It is simplistic I know but her ex left her almost two years ago. She has made her own life so much worse. She isn’t prolonging the divorce because of the kids, she is doing it for herself. The self pity and the using other people’s misfortunes to highlight how crap her life is (it really isn’t, do something positive) is one of the worse things about her.

With Harry and Meghan's baby Lilibet's picture breaking the internet (that has got to sting, right, Alice? Given how very, very fond you are of Meghan), I think people are looking for a little joy rather than an endless cascade of catstrophic news and Woe-Is-Me. Self-pity only keeps the vultures interested for so long before they drift off towards the latest trend. After all, with war in Ukraine, climate change, mass shootings in the US, malnutrition in the Horn of Africa and China baiting Australia and Canada over Taiwan, few people are going to resolutely stick by a privileged woman who has lived an unimaginably rich life by most people's standards and is rehashing exactly the same, hackneyed arguments she csme out with a year ago. #context
Just saw this after I posted. It is the self pity isn’t it?

• Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
IG: ‘I’d rather be dead than live with you any more!’

LOL. Don't blame him.

A source said: ‘They have agreed that Alice should have primary and physical custody of the girls and Ioan should have visitation rights.’

Bollocks. IG wanted and asked for 50/50 custody.

Evans had sacrificed her career - LOL

On the plus side, I believe the DM will have a reporter in court on Tuesday. They know what's coming and it's pure clickbait.

Nice try Alice, but no cigar.

• Heart

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
He publically humiliated Alice by putting his affair with a younger woman out there for all to see. As in 99% of all affairs the wife is assigned the role of tightly buttoning her lips and being silent.
Why?
Well, he’s got all the cash hasn’t he? He can make her homeless at the snap of his fingers. Pull the kids out the home where they are happy, and their schools.
But Alice didn’t lie down and take it did she?
She opened her gob and voiced her hurt, pain and betrayal. The husband is angry because she didn’t roll over. And she’s refusal to be silent and exercise her right to free speech has embarked his new much younger woman.
What a cliched this guy is. And not a very good actor either.
If you follow Alice on Instagram as I do you will find her to be a ball of fun, her kids are happy confident girls and she has taken a body blow.
Why aren’t we allowed to get good and mad when we are done wrong by?
People pleasing, “be quiet” the little woman at home, is t going to work her, and why should it.
Keep at them Alice, remind this woman she broke up a family.
And remember this Bianca…..If he does that for you, he will do that to you.”
Go and read the wiki and all the previous threads and then tell us what you think. Respectfully.

• Heart
  • Haha
Yo I’m cryin over how she wants EVERYTHING from him, the house the car the medical expenses full custody half his earnings, like she will be blessed if she walks outta that courthouse with one of them little pens they put on the desks 😩💀

• Haha

MistyInParis

Yay a thread title and thread 100!! Although 102 will be a belter. If it’s not Alice Evans and her 102 failments I don’t know 😂
Take your pick…. 😜
102 Damnations
102 Defamations
102 Frustrations
102 Ramifications

surely there’s a Disney exec out there who can tell Alice’s story…

• Haha
  • Heart

welp

VIP Member
the posts about expecting a response/doing it for the best of Ioan and the follow-up stating that she hasnt got a response yet were deleted the past hour btw

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

SusieTCones

VIP Member
I still can't over that. Three buns as in two tops and a bottom or vice versa? Or three sets of buns? I'm leaning toward 3 individual pieces. Maybe they are all bottoms because she is such a 💩. Why hamburger buns? No bread in the house? Has the personal shopper not done your shopping yet?

The first thing I do when I wake up anxious is grab the heaviest thing in the fridge with red sauce and tins of cheese and 3 servings of bread filled with sugar and see if that helps.

I'm so judgy this morning. 😂
Judge away, Judge Judy!

1 bun = 1 top + 1 bottom

If she doesn't title her book "3 Buns & A Bowl of Spaghetti" that's just a wasted opportunity.

• Haha
  • Heart

welp

VIP Member
1.) 8 and 12 year olds dont need day care
2.) WHO THE FUCK PUTS KIDS IN DAYCARE WHEN YOU ARE NOT WORKING
3.) Alice is a money wasting machine
Screenshot_20220610-225249_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220610-225437_Twitter.jpg

"I am the same" - no you are not. This desperation to constantly claim other stories is one of the most classic Narc traits.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

Diamonds60

VIP Member
I think I’m a bit ragey at the moment since I listened to that pod cast. The huge injustice in what has gone on for many years (in particular last 18 months) in this relationship is sickening. The journalists and media that have turned a blind eye to a woman doing this to a man. I just can’t imagine what would have gone down if Ioan withheld the kids from their mother. If Ioan was doing this online abuse to Alice. I am so wild at the lies and victim blaming that has gone on. Not on here but In general. Trolls and Alice fans that openly support a domestic violence perpetrator because she’s a woman. The notion that Ioan doesn’t want to see or care for his kids bcos he’s a man that just wants sex. The level of trauma this must be causing is unmeasurable, not only to Ioan but to the kids and family at large. One day I hope to see justice for him and the kids and shit load of lessons learnt with the mentoo movement.
I hope these journalist friends of Alice take a long hard look at themselves after the PRO hearing and do some self reflecting too.

• Heart