Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #100 One more week till the PRO, who knows how low she will go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time. We've reached 100! Here's to the next 100 🥂

Thread title suggestion by @M33L4

Read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button.

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players and what they do/say.

Domestic Abuse is real - help is available:

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse Support

DV/DA and narcissistic abuse includes but is not limited to mental, emotional, and psychological abuse as well as physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse leaves no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, it is invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, its effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support here are some links below:

Countdown for AE's Permanent Restraining Order court hearing:

Link to the last thread:
https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...o-chose-a-woman-with-ms-rather-than-bs.30529/

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
thanks, i was looking for how to create a new thread, but didn't find the orange "Post Thread" button anywhere. This is the first time that I've tried to even look how to do it.

Recap - Truly the thread title says it all...as the PRO hearing looms ever closer, Tattlers and others are wondering just how further Alice could potentially go. BW and IG are back in LA and reunited with Bubba Bear, who was truly overjoyed to see them. Alice shipped the girls off to friends' houses over the weekend and within the last week or two, revived both Instagram and Twitter accounts and has been going full force. Speculations has been made is that Alice has been made aware that a PRO is forthcoming, but its length is up in the air. She seems to think that it is merely an extension of the TRO, where breaking the TRO has not yet yielded any significant enough consequences for her to shut the hell up. Leon deserves retirement after this case.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Congratulations Alice Evans! There’s 100 threads about you and your long suffering STBX. You’re infamous now. 😏
Well done to the Tattlelife family who is dedicated to justice, fairness, and finding out the truth. May June 14th be a new beginning for the Gruffudd family. Not you mAlice. You hate that name and that family. Bug off.

thanks, i was looking for how to create a new thread, but didn't find the orange "Post Thread" button anywhere. This is the first time that I've tried to even look how to do it.

Recap - Truly the thread title says it all...as the PRO hearing looms ever closer, Tattlers and others are wondering just how further Alice could potentially go. BW and IG are back in LA and reunited with Bubba Bear, who was truly overjoyed to see them. Alice shipped the girls off to friends' houses over the weekend and within the last week or two, revived both Instagram and Twitter accounts and has been going full force. Speculations has been made is that Alice has been made aware that a PRO is forthcoming, but its length is up in the air. She seems to think that it is merely an extension of the TRO, where breaking the TRO has not yet yielded any significant enough consequences for her to shut the hell up. Leon deserves retirement after this case.
Leon deserves Sainthood!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Thanks for the recap! Lots of activity recently after a lull.

I hope I got all the usual helpful information in @StoneMountain - all taken from your posts in previous thread.

@accidentally_in_the_mix You can find the new thread button at the top of the page where all the threads are listed, as shown below.

Screenshot_2022-06-06-16-58-36-511_com.android.chrome~2.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thanks for the recap! Lots of activity recently after a lull.

I hope I got all the usual helpful information in @StoneMountain - all taken from your posts in previous thread.

@accidentally_in_the_mix You can find the new thread button at the top of the page where all the threads are listed, as shown below.

View attachment 1324155
Thanks! I see it now, I was on the wrong page to find it! Filed away for future use, as I'm sure there will be many more threads to come!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
When I think about it this Amber Heard judgement but not only the ruling but the public views of AH is going to play terribly for Alice and she knows it. This is why she is declaring to her hearts content that she is NOT AH. People are really into #mentoo at the moment. You really couldn’t get worse timing to be seen as an abuser of your husband. Bcos people right now will readily accept and believe it.

who dat?

D287649E-9DAF-4FC4-B90A-479BA80B893B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Such a bizarre convo to have as siblings
Screenshot_20220607-025333_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220607-025455_Twitter.jpg

btw someone said in the last thread that the Evans father cut off all three kids. This doesnt appear to be true
-he attended the wedding of Alice's brother (which was after Alices), while refusing to go to hers. we know this because she claims that this was one of two occasions Ella saw him
-Alice claimed that her brother was there when they found the step sis dead
-in 2020 Alice asked her brother Phil (before they had a fight) to redirect a math problem she found on twitter to the father
-whenever Alice has tried to bait Tone into saying bad things about the father (and stepmom), he didnt bite (let's see if this changes after I said it :p)

it may be possible that the dad isnt as close to any of his kids as he used to, but that's frankly normal

claiming that he left "us" instead of "me" - reminds us of something?

Reactions: 27
View attachment 1324200
View attachment 1324201
btw someone said in the last thread that the Evans father cut off all three kids. This doesnt appear to be true
-he attended the wedding of Alice's brother (which was after Alices), while refusing to go to hers. we know this because she claims that this was one of two occasions Ella saw him
-in 2020 Alice asked her brother Phil (before they had a fight) to redirect a math problem she found on twitter to the father
-whenever Alice has tried to bait Tone into saying bad things about the father (and stepmom), he didnt bite (let's see if this changes after I said it :p)

it may be possible that the dad isnt as close to any of his kids as he used to, but that's frankly normal

I wonder why she has terrible morning anxiety? What did she get up to on the weekend to cause it I wonder ? 🧐🙄

How the actual duck does someone eat 3 hamburger buns and a bowl of spaghetti for breakfast? It reminds me of The very hungry caterpillar book where the caterpillar eats and eats until it gets bigger and bigger and turns into a cocoon. Only Alice will not turn into a beautiful butterfly she will just end up with liabetes diabetes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
MadBetty said: "It's very clear that Ioan gave her so many opportunities to change her harmful behavior and she refused. She literally chose SM and an endless need for attention from strangers over saving her marriage."

Yes! And I find it astounding that a woman who has enough brain power to speak French and Italian so beautifully chooses to spend the majority of her time on SM. JFC, isn't she bored??? And regarding her claims of being bedridden much of the time: What kind of life do those kids have? Their only normalcy is when hanging out with friends and their families.

Alice--get off your damn arse and get a proper job!! (And no, you cannot make a living off Cameo, so stop acting like you're providing for your kids with that.) I work with people who are wheelchair-bound, have limited use of all four limbs, and whose medical issues cause major fatigue and goodness knows what else, and they are vibrant, productive professionals, so stop acting like you can't get a real job!!

What I find sickening is that she continued to (and continues to) choose oversharing on SM (1) when he begged her to stop, (2) and when it ruined her marriage, (3) and even now when she has the TRO, (4) and still now when it is ruining all of their chances for a functional post-divorce family dynamic for the kids.

Shame on you, Alice, for doing this to your kids! Of course having your husband leave you and find someone else is terribly painful (though, again, as you noted on SM, he begged you repeatedly to stop oversharing, and as MadBetty pointed out, you chose SM over saving your marriage) but it is YOUR DUTY as a parent to support your children in having a good relationship with their father, but you are choosing PA. You want to hurt him and BW, but you are HURTING YOUR CHILDREN!!! Shame on you!!!

Shame, shame, shame on you, Alice!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
View attachment 1324200
View attachment 1324201

Is it to mean of me to think it’s funny that she forgot to remove the Daily Mail from the replies to her brother? I can see the headlines now: ALICE EVANS STRESS EATS STARCHY CARBS TO REDUCE ANXIETY; ENDS UP BLOATED

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Happy 100 fam! 👏🏻🥂🤯

What a flipping strange convo @welp posted…? That’s the first time I’ve genuinely believed it was the real sibling posting though as it’s as dull as dishwater devoid of the usual gush - why not just text that? Or is it because you aren’t as close as you would have us believe Alice? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think I’m a bit ragey at the moment since I listened to that pod cast. The huge injustice in what has gone on for many years (in particular last 18 months) in this relationship is sickening. The journalists and media that have turned a blind eye to a woman doing this to a man. I just can’t imagine what would have gone down if Ioan withheld the kids from their mother. If Ioan was doing this online abuse to Alice. I am so wild at the lies and victim blaming that has gone on. Not on here but In general. Trolls and Alice fans that openly support a domestic violence perpetrator because she’s a woman. The notion that Ioan doesn’t want to see or care for his kids bcos he’s a man that just wants sex. The level of trauma this must be causing is unmeasurable, not only to Ioan but to the kids and family at large. One day I hope to see justice for him and the kids and tit load of lessons learnt with the mentoo movement.
I hope these journalist friends of Alice take a long hard look at themselves after the PRO hearing and do some self reflecting too.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I think I’m a bit ragey at the moment since I listened to that pod cast. The huge injustice in what has gone on for many years (in particular last 18 months) in this relationship is sickening. The journalists and media that have turned a blind eye to a woman doing this to a man. I just can’t imagine what would have gone down if Ioan withheld the kids from their mother. If Ioan was doing this online abuse to Alice. I am so wild at the lies and victim blaming that has gone on. Not on here but In general. Trolls and Alice fans that openly support a domestic violence perpetrator because she’s a woman. The notion that Ioan doesn’t want to see or care for his kids bcos he’s a man that just wants sex. The level of trauma this must be causing is unmeasurable, not only to Ioan but to the kids and family at large. One day I hope to see justice for him and the kids and tit load of lessons learnt with the mentoo movement.
I hope these journalist friends of Alice take a long hard look at themselves after the PRO hearing and do some self reflecting too.

Lorraine specifically deserves shade. 🫵🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Lorraine specifically deserves shade. 🫵🏻
Yes quite. I used to really like Lorraine but find her less sincere now than she used to be. Irrelevant to this thread, I know. Also I've not had caffeine yet and keep reading starchy carbs as stretchy carbs and getting funny imagery in my head. Nice breakfast there. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.