Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Deryn

MadBetty said: "It's very clear that Ioan gave her so many opportunities to change her harmful behavior and she refused. She literally chose SM and an endless need for attention from strangers over saving her marriage."

Yes! And I find it astounding that a woman who has enough brain power to speak French and Italian so beautifully chooses to spend the majority of her time on SM. JFC, isn't she bored??? And regarding her claims of being bedridden much of the time: What kind of life do those kids have? Their only normalcy is when hanging out with friends and their families.

Alice--get off your damn arse and get a proper job!! (And no, you cannot make a living off Cameo, so stop acting like you're providing for your kids with that.) I work with people who are wheelchair-bound, have limited use of all four limbs, and whose medical issues cause major fatigue and goodness knows what else, and they are vibrant, productive professionals, so stop acting like you can't get a real job!!

What I find sickening is that she continued to (and continues to) choose oversharing on SM (1) when he begged her to stop, (2) and when it ruined her marriage, (3) and even now when she has the TRO, (4) and still now when it is ruining all of their chances for a functional post-divorce family dynamic for the kids.

Shame on you, Alice, for doing this to your kids! Of course having your husband leave you and find someone else is terribly painful (though, again, as you noted on SM, he begged you repeatedly to stop oversharing, and as MadBetty pointed out, you chose SM over saving your marriage) but it is YOUR DUTY as a parent to support your children in having a good relationship with their father, but you are choosing PA. You want to hurt him and BW, but you are HURTING YOUR CHILDREN!!! Shame on you!!!

Shame, shame, shame on you, Alice!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
FM: So many of us are rooting for you!

AE: And I would be ON THE FLOOR without you!

Eh, I think that ship has sailed.

ETA Does she think her knockers will bring the rich Disney exec back??

AE boobs.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

M33L4

VIP Member
We have Alice to thank for one thing and it’s the difference between here and her fawning fuckwit FM’s. Here there is a community that care about each other. I see it every single day just strangers brought together by the worst of humanity and a woman so intent on revenge it’s disturbing.
The exchanges between users on here and others checking in, is heart warming.
I see it as a safe-ish place full of support, hints and tips (who can forget the water bottles @KikiFromNy) shared experiences of health issues and most importantly and the one that helps me most, humour.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
B0AC096A-8949-4744-9CFD-321A24B61500.jpeg

Aaaahhhhh someone is at the park. Enjoying the sunshine and fresh air. 🥰 Alice, maybe Emma would enjoy this once in a while too..?

• Heart

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Congratulations Alice Evans! There’s 100 threads about you and your long suffering STBX. You’re infamous now. 😏
Well done to the Tattlelife family who is dedicated to justice, fairness, and finding out the truth. May June 14th be a new beginning for the Gruffudd family. Not you mAlice. You hate that name and that family. Bug off.

thanks, i was looking for how to create a new thread, but didn't find the orange "Post Thread" button anywhere. This is the first time that I've tried to even look how to do it.

Recap - Truly the thread title says it all...as the PRO hearing looms ever closer, Tattlers and others are wondering just how further Alice could potentially go. BW and IG are back in LA and reunited with Bubba Bear, who was truly overjoyed to see them. Alice shipped the girls off to friends' houses over the weekend and within the last week or two, revived both Instagram and Twitter accounts and has been going full force. Speculations has been made is that Alice has been made aware that a PRO is forthcoming, but its length is up in the air. She seems to think that it is merely an extension of the TRO, where breaking the TRO has not yet yielded any significant enough consequences for her to shut the hell up. Leon deserves retirement after this case.
Leon deserves Sainthood!

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
I just saw a (pretty wild) Dalmatian with a woman that looks exactly like Alice

I need a break

• Haha
Anyone else still feel like she’s hardcore tryna mirror Bianca’s compassion when responding to people? Like even in the comments where she doesn’t center herself but instead compliments/praises people—they still read to me as being fake af.

• Heart

Periwinkleblue

Ioan set up and requested she use an app that is auditable for all communications re the kids.

She refused to.

That's the reason she 'can't' contact their father in an emergency.

We know this because she posted about it repeatedly

• Heart

papaotis

Three buns and a bowl of spaghetti sounds like hangover food to me and the anxiety must be the boozy blues!!
If you truly suffer from anxiety (me included and I'm sure many of you here too!) you absolutely know that boozing is the WORST for it.
She is so full of shite.

• Heart

tropeonarope

Chatty Member
Get off social media Alice. Get off get off get off! You absolute fool. What’s wrong with you? You KNOW how to live without it, you DID for over thirty years. You’re not a millennial, you’re older than me by a decade and even I have lived over half my life without social media. And you know what, it was the best half too. Even for me, and I’ve never blown up on it like you do. But you, Alice. Imogen Edwards-Jones speaks on that podcast about how you were when she first met you. Living the life of an it girl in Paris. Fluent and articulate and cool. You hadn’t heard of twitter or insta then. Wasn’t life better? You don’t need SM. It isn’t your friend. If you want to take just one positive step at a time, take this one first. Tough love guy writing to you on Saturday night was right. Everything else will get better bit by bit if you just quit SM first.

But you won’t will you? You’re an addict. Even though you know it’s going to cost you everything.

WTF would 90s Alice say if she saw what she becomes eh?! 🤯

Last edited:
  • Heart
Such good advice RtP ❤ Something I did in my earlier days when I was experiencing a strong urge, was to stop and physically write down on a piece of paper 5 reasons for not drinking. Any urges after this, I’d whip the bit of paper out and read it, hold it, take it in. If I got urges while I was out with friends, I’d ask for an empty wine glass and put my piece of paper in it, with the written words facing me (for me this was really symbolic). It helped me so much at the time and 7 years of sobriety later, I still carry this piece of paper in my purse and read it every now and again to remind myself of how far I’ve come.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
How can you be the sole guardian when you don’t provide for your children financially, have a nanny who does the parenting and keep their perfectly good daddy away from them? Asking for a nasty piece of shit…

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
1.) 8 and 12 year olds dont need day care
2.) WHO THE FUCK PUTS KIDS IN DAYCARE WHEN YOU ARE NOT WORKING
3.) Alice is a money wasting machine
View attachment 1334047
View attachment 1334049
"I am the same" - no you are not. This desperation to cinstantly claim other stories is one of the most classic Narc traits.
JFC! She moaned endlessly on SM about how horrible Ioan fired Gloria and now she was all alone to take care of the girls with 'NO HELP' and she has been lying this entire time. This is what he has been up against. She lies and embellishes to get maximum sympathy and incite more anger and hatred towards him.

Totally fucking unconscionable.

She has one job at present. All she has to do is take care of two girls with one being of the age she's becoming self-sufficient. And she can't even manage that without the nanny she swore she no longer had.

She manipulates and bends the truth like the rest of us breathe.

She deserves everything coming to her.

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
After reading up on our DVRO (and domestic violence TRO) process here in LA I think Ioan may have had (or is in the process of having) his lawyer Anne file for contempt of court given Alice's clear and intentional breaches of the TRO. She can be charged and fined. Jail time is a possibility, but highly unlikely. Probation is an option though. It helps to open the door to court ordered treatment, anger management classes, etc.

She may know this is happening via Leon. This is speculation only, of course. I personally would press for her to be held accountable. I don't think there's any other way to handle this situation given her repeated attacks on SM and attacks by proxy via her designated Twitter representatives.

It will be interesting to see what it is she fears is happening right now, but I suspect it has to do with her stomping on the TRO.

ETA: The actual paperwork submitted here in Los Angeles for contempt of court. This includes restraining orders. I'm really leaning towards this. Notice item 8 B on page 2.

markup_10032.png
markup_10034.png
markup_10036.png
markup_10038.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Arctic Ocean

Chatty Member
£100’000 . You can get 8,333 boxes of wine for that 🙄
Alice would never do such an atrocious thing. She's using her childhood money to ensure Gloria has a steady income and her babies have everything they need. She would crawl over glass and give her last penny for others.
And I know that because Alice never lies.
:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I can help AE with her defence as she seems to be struggling right now and Leon is not the aggressive lawyer she was hoping for.

The evidence that IG will present was produced by Russian hackers who were colluding with Trump. They also planted evidence framing her as an abuser. This was because Alice was such a strong #resistance fighter on Twitter against the Orange One for so many years. Also operating under the direction of Trump and the Russians were the Twattlers who Alice rightly outed publicly as Trump supporters. Agent Welpski, a paid Russian hacker, has produced a large amount of false posts to frame Alice "fluffy bunny" Evans. She has a team of minions who she directs and pays to troll this brave Fibro warrior and single mum and fabricate posts on Reddit and other websites, pretending they're from Alice.

There, that should stop the PRO. No charge for this service.

• Haha
Reactions: 32