Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #100 One more week till the PRO, who knows how low she will go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He became a puppet in her chasing notoriety on Twitter. Just like the girls are now.
I imagine he grew sick of her not washing, or burshing her teeth and her pathetic attempts at humour on Twitter. She is only known because of him and now because of her abusive nature. She has always been like this, it took him a long time to finally build up the courage to leave her.

I wish a happy future for him and Bianca, whatever their wishes are, to come true. I wish them peace, I wish them contact with the girls. Imagine Elsie with Bubba Bear in the future. Right now, I hope for a day Ioan can put back together the pieces their mother so earth-shatteringly broke into pieces all in the name of revenge.

For Alice I wish nothing but consequences. I hope her and her abusive brother enjoy house sharing with forced to defend.
I wish that both girls go on to lead very happy and productive lives as well balanced and kind women, as far from the example set by their mother as is possible. I also wish that Emma finds a firm friend in Bubba Bear and he can show her how wonderful life can be with the right care, attention, and love 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Bianca has posted butterflies flying. Is this a message. I guess she just likes them!

I have a phobia of butterflies and moths. Although I appreciate the beauty of them, they still make me heave.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Alice would have to agree to a non-disclosure agreement. She wouldn’t have to agree to a PRO. Remedies are also different. An NDA is a civil contract and breaches would have to be heard in court, presumably initiated by the person who obtained the NDA. Being civil, penalties would be financial. A restraining order is a criminal matter if breached, and has criminal consequences and penalties. The state would be responsible for prosecuting.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If Ioan is having second thoughts about pushing for a PRO (cos' of the girls) he needs to realise that horse has already bolted 'thanks' to her PA.
Alice has rarely heard NO in her life so it's about time she finally learns that her actions have consequences.
As long as the girls, Emma, Ioan & B are ok I don't give a flying duck what happens to Alice in terms of potential consequences, long or short term, they're long overdue.
Absolutely and totally agree with you. She should have learnt this lesson many years ago, as most of us have. As I said to “the hub” over dinner tonight while we were talking ”it’s never too late to learn, however old you are” there you go Alice, we can give you a decade and we are both still learning stuff. If we can, so can you. Please surprise us 😁

Reactions: 12
I have a lot to catch up on I'm like 7 pages behind lol BUT I've been having a series of serious depressive episodes and su*cidal ideation recently and last night my psych tinkered with one of my meds and I feel so much more chill and stable throughout the day.

I normally wake up somewhat manic with optimism (it's why I post so much mostly in the mornings), and then emotionally crash around 1 PM and can't get out of bed. However, I'm typing this at 5 PM and although I don't feel crazy-motivated or super-energized or ready for a night on the town or anything, I'm able to participate here and be active in my life and, wow, that's a really nice, new feeling? Damn.

But Tattle was one of the few things getting me by these past few months so thaaaaaank youuuuuuuu. ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Alice would have to agree to a non-disclosure agreement. She wouldn’t have to agree to a PRO. Remedies are also different. An NDA is a civil contract and breaches would have to be heard in court, presumably initiated by the person who obtained the NDA. Being civil, penalties would be financial. A restraining order is a criminal matter if breached, and has criminal consequences and penalties. The state would be responsible for prosecuting.
It's a no brainer. Get the PRO Yo!

AE will use this as another feather in her PA cap but things are so far gone with the kids I don't think it makes a difference. I can imagine her constantly saying already "I just did a little tweet. Maybe your father and the bogan ho will have me jailed for it" in her best Edina Monsoon way. :sick: Must be scary for them to listen to that crap, especially the youngest.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Bianca has posted butterflies flying. Is this a message. I guess she just likes them!

I have a phobia of butterflies and moths. Although I appreciate the beauty of them, they still make me heave.
Butterflies flying free.

*Chef's kiss*

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hot off the press
I just saw this on Twitter, what is she referring to, does anyone know? 🤔

She’s waiting for a response which means she has asked Anne for something. asked them to Drop PRO? But that’s never going to happen and she must know that. Extend it? Likely. Asked to negotiate divorce and custody again?
What ever it is she seems down beat like she knows her time is up.
I can’t imagine Ioan would want to extend it, it’s been dragging on too long.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Neither an NDA nor a PRO would prevent her from challenging custody and support arrangements in court.
I understand a PRO = no shared custody in California. I found that and shared it many threads back. The PRO is very powerful in terms of his access to the girls. I believe that is why his lawyers have given her so much rope.

Reactions: 18
I understand a PRO = no shared custody in California. I found that and shared it many threads back. The PRO is very powerful in terms of his access to the girls. I believe that is why his lawyers have given her so much rope.
I think only if he takes custody to court. If he does Alice is fucked….
Alcoholic addict
SM addict
Severe PA that is easily evidenced
No job
PRO - Domestic violence
The only thing against Ioan is his job. That he might have to move away for jobs.

Reactions: 14
There is no cost to obtain a PRO, other than legal fees. There would have to be a financial quid pro quo for an NDA though. And fewer remedies if she were to break it - his only options would be civil, not criminal. Which would cost him more.
I hope he doesn't waste any time with an NDA or any more negotiations other thane what is absolutely necessary. Anything he can sort with a simple court order, like the PRO he should just do it.
I wonder if there had been face to face incidents and that is why they left the country for a while?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I presume her response in court will be:
-WE were abandoned and ghosted
-I sent a few messages that I regret but I was the most distraught person in history
-I only abuse people who deserve it
-Ioan and Bianca pay people to troll me endlessly

Foolproof plan.
BIB- she’s more like AH than she cares to admit, claiming IG has paid social media to run a smear campaign against her! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't see her agreeing to an NDA. That would interfere with the book she's going to write to get her "truth" out once & for all. 🙄 smh

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have a lot to catch up on I'm like 7 pages behind lol BUT I've been having a series of serious depressive episodes and su*cidal ideation recently and last night my psych tinkered with one of my meds and I feel so much more chill and stable throughout the day.

I normally wake up somewhat manic with optimism (it's why I post so much mostly in the mornings), and then emotionally crash around 1 PM and can't get out of bed. However, I'm typing this at 5 PM and although I don't feel crazy-motivated or super-energized or ready for a night on the town or anything, I'm able to participate here and be active in my life and, wow, that's a really nice, new feeling? Damn.

But Tattle was one of the few things getting me by these past few months so thaaaaaank youuuuuuuu. ❤❤❤
I’ve been thinking about you so much. Had this strong feeling that you weren’t ok. I took a photo of the Welsh sunset for you the other night, then realized I couldn’t share it on here without revealing my location. And with these doxxers lurking that might not be the best idea right now. But please know I took it anyway. Especially for you. I value your friendship on here so very much xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Nah. My two year old has FAR better emotional regulation skills.
My cat has better emotional regulation skills than Alice. If she gets upset she runs away and hides.
She doesn't unleash the fury of a thousand Amazons and attack with all her teeth and claws, like Alice does.
She doesn't go around picking fights she is going to lose (ok there was that one time she chased the neighbour's tomcat and got beaten up and stayed overnight at the vets after being stitched up, but she learned from that one incident).
Alice has a self-destructive streak that's unbelievable. Like, no ability to learn from any of her very many stupids. Whoever said "if she wasn't pretty she would have starved to death by now" is right. Literally the only thing she had going for her was looks and hence a series of men willing to care for her at different times. She has no ability to navigate the real world. No ability to learn, no ability to adjust and adapt.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.