Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katielle13

Well yesterday morning the anti-iFam grew by 1. My sweet little girl arrived safe and sound. Shortly before I was dragged backwards in a wheelchair and while I was pushing my partner almost missed daughters arrival as he was off buying himself and the midwife a chai latte.

Obviously joking there haha! I am smitten though. Which wanket should I order?

• Heart
Reactions: 110

SallyR

Sarah Ingham : "I simply do not have a minute spare in my busy busy day to order those rubber corner guards for the marble dining table"
also Sarah Ingham :
Screenshot 2021-01-21 at 21.12.05.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

lemonelmo

VIP Member
I can just imagine the ifam reviews. 🙄🤣

Baby Leeaaars letters stuck to the iron when I tried to iron it and the rainbow fell off in Iceland. I’ve used superglue to fix the rainbow but I fear it won’t survive a wash. (no hate) Other than that I can’t recommend you enough. Will you be doing them in an adult large? ❤🤞
Hahaha to which another ifam responds...

"oh em Gee give them a break okayyyy, Sarah's got 4 kids plus a dog plus Chris at home to look after especially with them being vegans now it's a very lot of work for her. She makes these at such good prices for us so stop complaining okay. You're obviously not a true ifam or chai fam or you would know to not say upsetting things like this to Sarah. What happened to be kind???? Oh em Gee I just cannot believe you would be such a troll and a hayyyter. Also not being rude but they've not had a holiday yet this year, they aren't used to this. It's a difficult time for them, we have to expect problems with the merchandyyyse! Just ask chantella, she will tell you how hard they are working.Chris is up until 4am every morning trying to get these orders out for us. Stop being so ungrateful. "

• Haha
Reactions: 69

Jayne82

Chatty Member
Is this 🤬 woman for real, moaning about lockdown and having to stay between the same four walls. Honestly this family spent most of last year driving around Europe in the middle of a global Pandemic!

Sarah f*****g Ingham is only annoyed because she can’t go on holiday. No thought for people who have been affected by Covid ☹. Her and her creep of a husband are not affected financially, her kids don’t attend school anyway so are not affected by the schools being closed and they have not got any friends or family that they are not seeing.

Also rather than sort bloody scrunchies out for the girls hair, she should just make sure they at least wash and brush it.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Pastel

VIP Member
Sarah saying she never imagined homeschooling for months on end within the same 4 walls just proves it was a decision made primarily allow them to holiday and p*ss about!
She can bleat on all she wants that they were taken out of school so that they could learn at their own pace with more individualized attention, but she just showed her true hand.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

lemonelmo

VIP Member
On his insta someone's got to be having a laugh. They say they're glad Chris found a new hobby (skating) to learn during lockdown and to keep up the good work and they are sure he will be doing lots of tricks soon 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Maisie842

VIP Member
Sarah has wound me up massively tonight with her little "woe is me" with the new lockdown. inghams, you don't even have the right to utter the word Coronavirus, covid 19, lockdown or anything associated with it! When all of us look back on how most of us have rallied together, What have you got to be proud of? What have you taught your children about humanity?

You have a large (but ever decreasing platform - karma) and through these testing times have done sweet FA with it. But no, you decide in your infinite wisdom that "YOLO " is the best approach. Guess what? Copernicus called, and apparently you aren't in fact the centre of the universe!

Do me, and everyone else a favour, be as miserable as you want, but don't spout, oh I'm sorry spRout off about something you clearly have no comprehension of.

oh, and btw, I'm sorry to inform you Chris, that the internet tends to follow you everywhere so a new home abroad may not cut it 😬 you're gonna need a bigger boat!

Wankers!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

thegreencow

VIP Member
SO EMBARRASSED WE SHOWED THIS!! ESMÉ'S BEDROOM MAKEOVER CONTINUES..

It's Saturday and time for the weekly walk to the sandwich shop because it was the first thing the girls asked to do. Everyone is getting their shoes on but Jace doesn't want to go. Esme coaxes him out of the door.

Footage of walk. Lazy says it's snowing and sun shining at the same time. It's light snow and if it was spring Lazy would mistake it for blossom. The popper things the girls have are driving an out of breath Lazy insane. Esme has been asking every day this week if they had arrived yet and they did this morning. They're for babies but for whatever reason, Esme and Isla need to take them on the walk. Lazy laughs about Esme's hair. The girls do chores around the house if they're asked and if they do it without arguing back they get paid.

Lazy asks Jace what he wants and he says 'din dins'. Creepy asks if it's bad the sandwich shop trip has turned into a tradition. He films people queueing inside the shop without their permission whilst admiring himself and his double chin in the viewfinder as usual.

Lazy has given the family an epic fail because she asked everyone if they wanted to walk on the other side of the canal but there is a fence so they had to walk back to the bridge. It's so cold that Lazy's ears are burning. Jace isn't happy and is refusing to go in his pram so Creepy is carrying him.

Back home, Lazy tells Jace he is a good boy. He closes his eyes because he wants his snack to be a surprise. Lazy gets him to says 'ok mamma' and 'snack'. He's having smoothie melts. It's difficult to understand what he's saying at times and I misheard 'bit' for 'bitch', I thought he was talking about his mother. Lazy tests Jace on the family names and he is making good progress.

Jace screeches Isla's name in the next clip. Isla has decided to live in the Rainbow Galaxy Wanket. They went on sale and sold out today. Jace tries to dry the water Lazy spilt. She tells Isla that the wankets sold out because of her amazing modelling skills. Is it me or did Lazy read here that Isla wasn't getting as much attention as the other girls, so has been filming and including her in the vlogs a lot more lately?

Creepy tells the girls he needs some muscle (because he has none). There is lot to move out, in and build but Creepy can't do it all by himself. Esme loves sleeping beneath Isla's bed. Creepy has a lot of work to do. He came back from the walk, set the vlog up, got a cup of tea, watched a Youtube video and said he would start on the room in a bit but ended up watching several videos. Esme's room looks like a lot of chaos. The drawers need to go, the desk needs to come in, everything on the floor needs tidying, the bed needs to be dismantled and the Christmas decorations need to go. Creepy feels embarrassed that he flashed the Christmas Tree on camera. Esme's bed and desk chair haven't arrived yet; they're having issues with the delivery companies but they will hopefully arrive Monday. Creepy tells Esme she could sleep on Lazy's floor loungers.

Time lapse of Creepy taking furniture and boxes out of the house in the dark. He puts them in the garage. Time lapse of Esme's room being cleared.

Jace is with Isabelle in her room, watching Peppa Pig and playing with toys. Isabelle is going to film a teen new bedroom morning routine because it has changed since she's been upstairs, so needs to clean and organise her room. Jace always goes wild when Isla's around but he's chilled around Isabelle.

Esme's desk has been dismantled and is out of her room. Creepy has spent an hour and a half building her desk, which came with 0 instructions so he has been trying to build it from the picture on the box. The desk isn't finished but he needs to stop and do the bedtime routine. Creepy was going to film Esme's bedroom renovation but he's decided not to talk about it anymore because it's dragging out over too many videos. Both us and Esme will be getting surprise reveals. I can hardly contain my excitement. He tells Esme she will be sleeping in Isla's room for a little longer. Jace is trying to climb on Isla's bed. Creepy tells hi they need to get him ready for bed. He gets in the space under Isla's bed with her and Jace. Creepy's hat slips off a little and reveals his true hairline (I think he wears a wig!!!!) but he quickly pulls it back on. The video is whack because of lockdown but tomorrow's will be better. I doubt it.

End of vlog

Seriously, it looks like he's wearing a wig! Anyway, I've drawn on his receding hairline. There will be coffee up the walls when he sees this so hopefully they didn't use all the paint.
Screenshot 2021-01-24 192854.png
Screenshot 2021-01-24 192854.png

Creepy right now...
Screenshot 2021-01-24 185037.png

Screenshot 2021-01-24 190511.png
Screenshot 2021-01-24 191416.png
Screenshot 2021-01-24 191205.png
Screenshot 2021-01-24 191625.png
Screenshot 2021-01-24 193329.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Kat5998

VIP Member
Sarah love, I’m sick of your husband thinking he’s gods gift and a teenage heartthrob who deserves everything he gets

(the lady is actually called Karen)

40CF3E0E-59F0-4C1D-9836-427BCA67B87D.jpeg
7524B6B3-699E-4714-85DC-2BDC5B31D1DC.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

DayoftheLlamas

Isabelle's reading is the same as any time any of the kids show an interest in anything, it becomes an obsession and a huge part of their personality overnight. Stuck on the worst road trip ever, she gets through a few books and then she's suddenly cast as The Bookish One, bullet journaling and unable to remove her glasses because Reader Aesthetic, innit, while her mother screeches at her to show the camera how many pages she's read.

'Rationing' her reading is a shit excuse to cover that she doesn't want to read as much as her character is meant to.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53