Ingham Family #147 Chris thinks he's a bit of a fitty, but can't even spell pity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole set up is bizarre. The channel has just morphed into a massive daily (ish) bad advert for an online blanket shop.

The majority of their time should be spent developing learning skills/strategies/topics and assisting the kids in their learning. Do they literally leave the kids to fend for themselves? Do any of them actually do traditional subjects? Its just so shocking that education is such an unimportant topic to them - they make it seem like such an inconvenience and they are completely uninterested in it. A very irresponsible attitude given the current lockdown. They should be showing how important it is, how they set up their work stations/organise their work/lesson plans/textbooks etc. WTF. Isla is literally 8 😡.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Don’t suppose mother of the year got poor Esme some antihistamines and 1% Hydrocortisone when she was out for her umpteenth essential shop of the week 🙄 How she’s managed to north four children and still has no basic knowledge of any remedies when they are ill amaze me.
She doesn’t want remedies or medicines for her children because their illness is such good click bait and fetches in the money. Rancid mare that she is.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I bet Creepy always thought Lazy would leave him before his hair line did.....

Drop that Comb Over and Resend

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Who would want decor like that? I suppose the rooms with wardrobes etc might just look more family friendly but the botched painting and stickers do nothing for the aesthetics or saleability of chav hall. Any buyer would need a decorator to sort it all out even before they moved in,
To be fair, I think a buyer would need a decorator to sort it out before they even put in an offer.

Better still, has anyone got a cow? There you go lazy bint. Have this big ol' cow pat. 💩💩💩💩💩💩
Even better still, does any one live on or near a farm in the Leeds/Bradford area that feeds their animals a high fibre vegan diet and that also "does delivery"? :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
YES! THIS!!! They havent got a bloody clue and are completely lacking in any (agri)culture. It pisses me off the amount of times they have been to the States because its completely wasted on them!! I absolutely love America and was lucky enough to live/study there for a year back when i did my BA degree in 2008. I was at LSU in Baton Rouge, and every week i would go with my friends to New Orleans, over places in Louisiana, as well as travelling to different states. I wanted to experience the real America, and that to me is the Deep South, as well as Texas, Arizona etc. I fully embraced it, i soaked up the culture, i already love 'old' music, but it was absolutely amazing to be right in the middle of it down Bourbon Street in New Orleans, or Beale Street in Memphis, and i got to achieve my dream of going to the grand ole opry in Nashville. I ate proper american food- gumbo, poy-boy, fried chicken, not bloody wendys!! He is living in fantasy world if he thinks they will ever live there! I always wanted to live there, but even me and my partner who are professionals- im a social worker, he is an electrician knew how hard it is to go and live there! I really do hate the Minghams, and the obsession with America makes me hate them even more!
I’m dead jealous - New Orleans was one of my goals. I’d have not done well in the humidity- I’m very much a desert dweller 😎 Last year when I was back in AZ - second favorite state after CA 🤩- it was something like 44C.
If Creepy ever made it that far & kept his woolly hat on, he’d be thrown into the Colorado River 🤣

They appear to be the same with every country they visit from what I’ve seen & read here. No real interest in the - as you say, ‘agri’culture - only what cheap tourist crap to buy and where to get the food that most resembles what they can get in Bradford.

If Creepy ever made it out west snd tried to talk in his embarrassing manner - ‘dude’ - etc, etc, not only would he not be understood, but he may just come across some folks who don’t appreciate his attempts to sound ‘gangsta’.

For all the places they have traveled, their internal world is very narrow. I’ve traveled to a fair amount of locations around the world - as you know - each place leaves a little of their culture and people that stay with you for always.

These two have taught their kids to squander every damn opportunity to learn. They only know how to consume.

Being a dual citizen has a lot of advantages - but imagine how Lazy’s would react if they did miraculously manage it (they won’t) and she finds out she has to pay tax in both UK and US - even on earnings from work in the UK. And you really don’t wanna mess with the IRS.

Reactions: 21
I am concerned...my husband has some weird Colouration on his toes and I have tonsillitis and a dodgy back. Have we collectively got creepy disease.
Weird colouration on toes and fingers are a symptom of covid..... As is mouth ulcers and cold sores Lazy - I bet they both have had covid at some point on European Tour of the World

View attachment 402727
Umm hope she knows Easter is early this year She hasn't even finished stealing I mean designing the pattern they will never be ready in time Xmas issue all over again 🤣 anyone stocking up for next Easter? 🤣
A friend bought Easter wankets from her last year (we wanted to see the quality) and they arrived after Easter, with no bespoke service like her fab-u-lass stickers nor a busy-ness card (no surprises) Designs are cute but the quality is dire

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Lazy is now sat with Isabelle, looking through a student cookbook. She will be getting some ingredients today from the supermarket. They lack inspiration for lunchtime but usually skip breakfast. The girls have their lunch at 11am and Jace isn't keen on breakfast. The girls snack a lot during the day and Lazy thinks it's because they're bored.
Seriously Lazy, if your kids are snacking because they are bored, then having "juicy" lunches won't help. You need to address the boredom. Your kids are bored because they have nothing to do and no routine. They should be following some form of homeschooling timetable. I get that some parents don't want to do the conventional "sit down and study" method of schooling but you need to at least give them learning activities! She should be setting them tasks to do throughout the day, not just leaving them to their own devices. Both Isla and Esme should be getting some 1to1 schooling from a parent for at least part of the day. Isabelle is old enough to study herself but she needs to have objectives and outcomes to meet, not just copying endlessly from Wikipedia.

Also if you're going to try and cook new things, involve the girls. Get them prepping the ingredients, reading the recipe and learning how to cook. They all should be helping with things like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I don't care how many times Princess Lardarse says it ,but I simply do not believe she has hundreds of orders to pack and send out. She is bullshitting, there is no way people are shelling out £50+ for a shite blanket, that they could get themselves from ebay/amazon marketplace/the local market for at least £20 cheaper.
I don't doubt that some of her deluded fan base buy a blanket here and there and maybe some person wanders across her insta and buys something, but hundreds of orders? Nah not happening, not at those prices.
As for her showing orders of multiple blankets/wankets? Don't make me laugh! There is more chance of Creepy washing his rancid beanie than someone buying more than one of those sweatshop rags!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Lazy said the girls need to be ready to learn on Monday but also said that she's busy with the shop so they need to help her.

• Wow
  • Sad
Lazy said the girls need to be ready to learn on Monday but also said that she's busy with the shop so they need to help her.
Ready to learn how to pack parcels?
Surely thiers some legal thing shes breaking by having them help

I saw the hat slippage in slow motion yesterday and spent a good 10mins playing pausing and howling! 😂😂...........I can’t stop looking at it, WTF is it?............. Its like he saved the bits he chopped off Lazy’s rat tails, dyed them and glued them on, badly. I’ve never seen anything like it.
And the Chins the chins!!!! Wow what a collection
I need one of our talented Tattlers to edit the hat slip in slow mo, it can be a go to for anyone feeling a bit low, cheered me up no end.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Seriously Lazy, if your kids are snacking because they are bored, then having "juicy" lunches won't help. You need to address the boredom. Your kids are bored because they have nothing to do and no routine. They should be following some form of homeschooling timetable. I get that some parents don't want to do the conventional "sit down and study" method of schooling but you need to at least give them learning activities! She should be setting them tasks to do throughout the day, not just leaving them to their own devices. Both Isla and Esme should be getting some 1to1 schooling from a parent for at least part of the day. Isabelle is old enough to study herself but she needs to have objectives and outcomes to meet, not just copying endlessly from Wikipedia.

Also if you're going to try and cook new things, involve the girls. Get them prepping the ingredients, reading the recipe and learning how to cook. They all should be helping with things like that.
When she was talking about them snacking she just had an attitude of "they are bored because of lockdown and that's not my problem". Their life has been this boring for months now, even when they were away in the caravan.

If they spent a lot of the day doing school activities then they would appreciate their free time more and find things to do. She needs to question why they got so much for Christmas if it's now only January and they are bored. They must have things that they haven't even opened yet and that's probably because they don't actually want it.

Being more active would help, it would distract them from wanting a snack all the time and help them build up an appetite for an actual meal.

Also they are children and she is the parent. It doesn't matter why they are snacking, if you know it's too much you can tell them no!

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.