Ingham Family #147 Chris thinks he's a bit of a fitty, but can't even spell pity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a thought, besides Jason’s room and the “renovations” the past few weeks, have they ever decorated?
How long have they lived there?
My sister in law moved into a new build a few years back, and they’d told her not to paint the walls or do any decorating for a year I think (could be wrong). I remember she was itching to decorate as the magnolia was driving her mad 😂.
It just seems strange how there house Ian so bland, no wonder they hate it.

Reactions: 10
Personally I think they are decorating because they are having ro put the house up for sale because they need a cheaper one. Maybe have been taking photos for an estate agent

Reactions: 8
Just a thought, besides Jason’s room and the “renovations” the past few weeks, have they ever decorated?
My sister in law moved into a new build a few years back, and they’d told her not to paint the walls or do any decorating for a year I think (could be wrong). I remember she was itching to decorate as the magnolia was driving her mad 😂.
They painted the girls room as soon as they moved in, dont think they should have with it bring a new build.

Reactions: 8
Didn't they have wallpaper put up on at least one of the living room walls?

Reactions: 5
So the full time vloggers are taking 4 days off!! I think they need to call them part time vloggers/part time child slave labourers 🙊🤣

Reactions: 14
I’m in heaven at the thought of the impact of the latest announcements. Whilst I genuinely sympathise for everyone but the Ingham’s it is beyond wonderful that if they broke the rules and travelled they’d have to isolate at a hotel at an anticipated cost of £1500 for 10 days. I assume this is per room. It is common knowledge Creepy likes to economise and squash all the Ingham’s into just one room (ask Premier Inn). Presumably they would need a minimum of two rooms with one adult and two kids each. My heart is singing and there’s dancing in the garden at the very thought of it. Portugal is on the list - oh why didn’t it happen sooner and can you just imagine Jace holed up in a hotel room?

Reactions: 20
When I moved into a newbuild I was told not to decorate for at least 12 months as to allow the plaster to fully dry.
However when one of the contractors came out to paint after we experienced a leak ( damn newbuilds and incorrect plumbing) I was told I only needed to give it around 3 months.
I still waited for a year though just in case. I think its mostly to do with settlement cracks appearing within the first 12 months.
We needed a few cracks repaired and nail pops sorted so I was thankful we held off really.

Reactions: 7
How can Sarah think it's ok to be part of a secret facebook group that no doubt contains children/teens and vulnerable adults, where they actually have a rule that absolutely nothing must be shared with anyone outside of the group? Would any adult not be thinking how incredibly dodgy that sounds and not even want to be in the position of being part of that! Never mind when you add in Chris and his past!

Reactions: 27
I’m in heaven at the thought of the impact of the latest announcements. Whilst I genuinely sympathise for everyone but the Ingham’s it is beyond wonderful that if they broke the rules and travelled they’d have to isolate at a hotel at an anticipated cost of £1500 for 10 days. I assume this is per room. It is common knowledge Creepy likes to economise and squash all the Ingham’s into just one room (ask Premier Inn). Presumably they would need a minimum of two rooms with one adult and two kids each. My heart is singing and there’s dancing in the garden at the very thought of it. Portugal is on the list - oh why didn’t it happen sooner and can you just imagine Jace holed up in a hotel room?
I can’t say that I have a level of loathing towards this family that makes me delighted that many, many people will be unable to return home to see their loved ones. The fact that these buffoons may be inconvenienced by it is not in the same ballpark as the mental anguish that some people will endure by being kept separate from their closest family.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
In case Creepy's new wig doesn't arrive in time for their Scotland trip, I thought this might do him a turn. Two in one design, complete with 'strawberry blonde' hair attached to make him feel right at home. Bargain.
81aIDkMqDtL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Well yesterday morning the anti-iFam grew by 1. My sweet little girl arrived safe and sound. Shortly before I was dragged backwards in a wheelchair and while I was pushing my partner almost missed daughters arrival as he was off buying himself and the midwife a chai latte.

Obviously joking there haha! I am smitten though. Which wanket should I order?

• Heart
Reactions: 110
Well yesterday morning the anti-iFam grew by 1. My sweet little girl arrived safe and sound. Shortly before I was dragged backwards in a wheelchair and while I was pushing my partner almost missed daughters arrival as he was off buying himself and the midwife a chai latte.

Huge congratulations!! You need at least five different wankets to keep up with the rest of the fans ‘huge’ orders!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Congratulations! You must buy every wanket and blanket and all the unsafe baby tag-comforter-whatever she started with. I would advise at £500 per blanket you keep away from the baby, as these blankets are not washable (but are "waterproof").

Hope costa was open.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.