Ingham Family #147 Chris thinks he's a bit of a fitty, but can't even spell pity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Sarah hope you enjoyed your time off,

If you're stuck for video ideas how about a 'what YouTube paid us in 2020" video? Lots of channels are doing it and I'm sure you would love to show off how much money you make.

Reactions: 27
So much for them calling themselves “hard workers” at their vlogging career...the content is more stale than Creepy’s unwashed ketchup tracksuit...I’ve seen smaller content creators putting more work and effort into daily Vlogs than they have in a lifetime. Do they actually think the majority of their ifam are interested in watching the vlogs they’re pulling out every single day? How are they not annoyed? Is it because if they say they’re not enjoying it, Lazy will give him a mouthful in their support groups? Just confirms to me more that their audience aren’t their priority anymore and they’re just leaching off of them for money. It would be a much different story if they gave a single duck about their ifam. My god, if creepy were working in an actual editing job, he would’ve been fired in minutes from incompetence. They’re failing at their career so badly, everything they’ve tried to get back on top has turned out to be a flop (ie. Van-Life). Not to mention family vlogging is dying, hasn’t even evolved that even the other family vloggers who have reached the top in the begging and middle are still there after a certain amount of years. It’s definitely a trend that’ll be left to rot in the past very soon and so will their channel. I was fairly young when family vlogging became a thing, it blew up in the early 2010’s and has slowly fell from popularity since and will continue to do so each year. There’s a reason as to why creepy has to buy views, their fan base (still subscribed or not) is shrinking and I’ve noticed more and more fans are walking away from their channel every year or so (I can speculate some of their subs were bought or were spam accounts before the rule of “no buying subs” came along). You got to think to yourself at the end of the day, with the kids being exploited and every other problematic aspect of the trend...”is it REALLY worth it?” for something that is slowly becoming a thing of the past every year? Also, their time on YouTube isn’t promised. In the future, with governments and law rules for protection of children, YouTube may have to ban some content towards children that they see “risking safety laws” and I think family vlogging will be one of them. France has already stepped up on protecting kids when it comes to social media and I’m hoping the UK and other countries can follow. Creepy, you NEED to stop lying to yourself about your channel NOT dying. It is. Very slowly. Just face the music. It’s too late to do anything now as you have tried to rebrand the channel many times and it’s turned out completely pointless. Lazy, it doesn’t matter how much money you get from your blankets and merch because the money will be spent just like that. If it really is a dream of yours, then why aren’t you putting the amount of effort and dedication that these “small businesses” do with their products? Just be honest, it’s for the money, not the customer’s satisfaction and quality. Just say it. We already know this and it wouldn’t surprise me if some of your fans knew it too. Correct me if I’m wrong, you have already made comments that confirm it’s for the money in past Vlogs, I assume?
In my opinion, they will never be on top again, every trend they’ve tried to jump onto, has flopped, their fan base is becoming smaller and smaller every year, I don’t believe for one second that those blankets are selling like “hot cakes” and they need to stop being in denial about it all because it’s the truth. These two runaway from the truth so much. It’s time they need to face it. Doesn’t matter how many lies they say to their fans because they know that their fans will agree with them with everything they say. Certain amount of fans (I speculate) have noticed how awful they are with negative feedback, so that’s why they don’t say anything negative about them. Lazy and Creepy and whoever is lurking on the threads still, there are children in the middle of this, their mental health will suffer if you continue to runaway from the truth. Doesn’t matter if they smile or look happy on camera, NO child wants a life like this, especially having all their “memories” being filmed for the world to see? It’s entirely up to you if you want to carry on this career but I don’t see anything “beneficial” coming out of it and the ending isn’t going to be pleasant. You’ll suffer but not to the extent of suffering the kids will be going through. Yes, there are far worse cases going on but I’m here to talk about their family as I’m on a thread based on them. We are not in control of your actions and what you say, you are. We can do so much awareness and telling you two about this and that, what’s concerning as much as we can but at the end of the day, you are in charge of your actions and the way I see it, these actions do come with punishment. Career’s days are numbered. So is Creepy’s hair.
I had to rant, I’m sorry.
and exhale!🥴

looks like I’ve been lying to myself too about keeping my posts short but I give up on trying too. At least it was longer than the slow cooker being used. Meh.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
So tonights vlog she said they spent 2 days doing orders then Chris was doing it that day and will most likely have another day or two to at least catch up a little.......if they’ve been SOOO busy and in the vlog she’s looking after her own child when did she get time to sit and do her little crap🤷🏻‍♀️ I smell bulshit!

Reactions: 21
Tonight’s vlog shows what a shower of tit that family have become, he can’t even be arsed to edit the tit out, what the hell is he doing till 5am every morning (we know creepy!,, we ALL know 😉)

So we have lazy lardarse of the seacroft massive, feeling guilty over not playing with Jason as much (because she’s had them all packing her Wankets) and blames homeschool!!!
“Many parents are doing this now, and I know we homeschooled anyway, but not like this, not just in these four walls”
What!! What was that again lazy?!
So basically you’re moaning cos you’re at home and not on holiday!! You’re an absolute joke! In fact you’re not you’re just pathetic.

Esme and Islas lists, exactly the same and every item is a fidget, sensory kind of toy, why do your children need or even want so many of these toys? Have you even asked?

Then we have Izzy, book worm Izzy who loves proper books as they’re cute and aesthetic, like her shein clothes, yet doesn’t know what books she’s even read in the last month 🙈

Creepy we all know you live in the chavavan so it’s useless trying to make a joke of it, we know, now run along, get your hair sorted, and please try to realise that the emo just for men barcode fringe really isn’t a thing any more, I don’t think it ever was 👍.
My daughter is the same age as Esme. She has ASD and is dyslexic. Due to sensory problems she has many fidget toys. It pisses me right off to see the girls playing with these kind of toys when it is clear they don't need them for sensory reasons. The only person I can see needing something like this is perhaps Esme. I can only think they are either bored or they were sent to them for free.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
SURPRISE PRESENT IN THE MAIL!!

Lazy films Jace crying because she wouldn't let his throw blackcurrant juice on the floor. He remembers his car and cheers up. The Inghams have had a couple of days off vlogging but the past couple of days have been stupidly busy and there was no time to vlog. The girls are home schooling Creepy is off to the Post Office and Lazy is going to try and occupy Jace for an hour. Lazy has mum guilt because she feels like Jace has been left on his own. Jobs get in the way and he has to occupy himself. She tests Jace using flash cards but he can't quite say pig or monkey yet so just makes the sounds. Next, Jace plays with his wooden toys and Lazy tests him on colours. She is going to start teaching him numbers yet because he can only count to three but can't recognise numbers. Apparently he knows ALL colours.

Isla and Jace play in his police car. Lazy chucks a blanket over it to make a den. Then Esme comes down and Lazy gets Jace to shout everyone's names... literally shout. Then he decides he wants the camera to go away so lazy says goodbye.

Isabelle makes a drink and Lazy shows us Jace's sandwiches. Upstairs Lazy shows us the mess in his bedroom and opens his blind. He wasn't too happy to have to go upstairs and have his nappy changed. Time lapse of Lazy tidying the bedroom and Jace going on his slide. Jace decides he wants his slide downstairs.

Lazy is leaving the kids to make a mess of the living room. Esme and Isla are arguing about who's turn it is to play on the triangle with Jace telling them to share. Lazy has come to see Isabelle, who is on Pinterest. Lazy is out of breath and gives Isabelle some Hunger games books from Granny. She thought Isabelle had the first one but she doesn't so asks Isabelle why she started from book 2.

There are still a few Prinny teddies left. They're like a real baby because they're weighted and the arms and legs move. Lazy films Jace holding it.

A couple of hours later and Isla has been watching Harry Potter with Esme. Esme is grating cheese. Isabelle has been reading and Lazy has been playing with her new machinery. She has been trying new pr-oh-jects and has moved onto easter egg holders and keyrings.

Isabelle is upstairs in her bedroom, dinner is finished. Lazy has just given her her pocket money. Isabelle is going to save a lot of her money to do a Shein order. She shows us some of her inspiration outfits and says the order if over £200. Esme has earnt £30 and decided to spend her money on fidgets, and so does Isla.

Creepy finally appears and says when you take a day off camera you feel lost. Lazy says people will start talking and wonder if he is in the caravan if he doesn't appear on the vlog. He constantly walks around with a camera in his hand and it felt weird not to. Isla is about to go to bed and Creepy is taking Jace to bed. Jace says thank you to Lazy and Creepy.

Lazy shows us the Easter Egg holders, which are too spacious for a Creme Egg. She's also made some ugly keyrings for herself, Isla and Isabelle. She enjoys crafting so it's nice for her to make something and be able to see it straight away. She has to wait a while for her blankets. Tomorrow Creepy and Lazy will have to be at the office all day because they underestimated how long it would take to get all the orders out from the launch on Saturday. They were at the office from morning until evening on the two day they didn't vlog, today was the same and tomorrow will be too. They're still only halfway through Saturday's orders because there was so many. Creepy took 29 sacks to the office today. It's difficult to catch Jace's personality on camera but it was nice to film him today. Lazy just uploaded a clip to Instagram of him outside the girls' room before he read him a story and got him ready for bed. The girls wanted time to themselves but he doesn't understand so lays there banging on the door and shouting their names.

End of vlog

She said she designed them but a quick google shows you can buy them off ebay
Screenshot 2021-01-28 190548.png
Screenshot 2021-01-28 190358.png
Screenshot 2021-01-28 190441.png

He's such a wannabe American. How embarrassing. It's Mumma Creepy, not Momma. You're, not youre.
Screenshot 2021-01-28 193650.png
Screenshot 2021-01-28 193821.png

The keyrings are just ugly and the colours are so wrong
Screenshot 2021-01-28 190804.png
Screenshot 2021-01-28 190931.png
Screenshot 2021-01-28 190953.png

Screenshot 2021-01-28 190100.png
Screenshot 2021-01-28 191321.png
Screenshot 2021-01-28 191345.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
SURPRISE PRESENT IN THE MAIL!!

Lazy films Jace crying because she wouldn't let his throw blackcurrant juice on the floor. He remembers his car and cheers up. The Inghams have had a couple of days off vlogging but the past couple of days have been stupidly busy and there was no time to vlog. The girls are home schooling Creepy is off to the Post Office and Lazy is going to try and occupy Jace for an hour. Lazy has mum guilt because she feels like Jace has been left on his own. Jobs get in the way and he has to occupy himself. She tests Jace using flash cards but he can't quite say pig or monkey yet so just makes the sounds. Next, Jace plays with his wooden toys and Lazy tests him on colours. She is going to start teaching him numbers yet because he can only count to three but can't recognise numbers. Apparently he knows ALL colours.

Isla and Jace play in his police car. Lazy chucks a blanket over it to make a den. Then Esme comes down and Lazy gets Jace to shout everyone's names... literally shout. Then he decides he wants the camera to go away so lazy says goodbye.

Isabelle makes a drink and Lazy shows us Jace's sandwiches. Upstairs Lazy shows us the mess in his bedroom and opens his blind. He wasn't too happy to have to go upstairs and have his nappy changed. Time lapse of Lazy tidying the bedroom and Jace going on his slide. Jace decides he wants his slide downstairs.

Lazy is leaving the kids to make a mess of the living room. Esme and Isla are arguing about who's turn it is to play on the triangle with Jace telling them to share. Lazy has come to see Isabelle, who is on Pinterest. Lazy is out of breath and gives Isabelle some Hunger games books from Granny. She thought Isabelle had the first one but she doesn't so asks Isabelle why she started from book 2.

There are still a few Prinny teddies left. They're like a real baby because they're weighted and the arms and legs move. Lazy films Jace holding it.

A couple of hours later and Isla has been watching Harry Potter with Esme. Esme is grating cheese. Isabelle has been reading and Lazy has been playing with her new machinery. She has been trying new pr-oh-jects and has moved onto easter egg holders and keyrings.

Isabelle is upstairs in her bedroom, dinner is finished. Lazy has just given her her pocket money. Isabelle is going to save a lot of her money to do a Shein order. She shows us some of her inspiration outfits and says the order if over £200. Esme has earnt £30 and decided to spend her money on fidgets, and so does Isla.

Creepy finally appears and says when you take a day off camera you feel lost. Lazy says people will start talking and wonder if he is in the caravan if he doesn't appear on the vlog. He constantly walks around with a camera in his hand and it felt weird not to. Isla is about to go to bed and Creepy is taking Jace to bed. Jace says thank you to Lazy and Creepy.

Lazy shows us the Easter Egg holders, which are too spacious for a Creme Egg. She's also made some ugly keyrings for herself, Isla and Isabelle. She enjoys crafting so it's nice for her to make something and be able to see it straight away. She has to wait a while for her blankets. Tomorrow Creepy and Lazy will have to be at the office all day because they underestimated how long it would take to get all the orders out from the launch on Saturday. They were at the office from morning until evening on the two day they didn't vlog, today was the same and tomorrow will be too. They're still only halfway through Saturday's orders because there was so many. Creepy took 29 sacks to the office today. It's difficult to catch Jace's personality on camera but it was nice to film him today. Lazy just uploaded a clip to Instagram of him outside the girls' room before he read him a story and got him ready for bed. The girls wanted time to themselves but he doesn't understand so lays there banging on the door and shouting their names.

End of vlog

She said she designed them but a quick google shows you can buy them off ebay
View attachment 407475View attachment 407476View attachment 407477
He's such a wannabe American. How embarrassing. It's Mumma Creepy, not Momma. You're, not youre.
View attachment 407551View attachment 407552
The keyrings are just ugly and the colours are so wrong
View attachment 407478View attachment 407479View attachment 407480
View attachment 407482View attachment 407523View attachment 407524
FFS!! Stealing ideas and passing them off as her own again!!

Reactions: 24
I remember hearing a story about a 10 year old boy. It was about 3 years ago now.
Form the time he was 6 he had been allowed his chewllery bracelet and fidgit spinner to play with during assemblies and when the teacher was talking. It was fine because no one else had them. This was round the time that fight spinners became a thing. The head got so fed up she banned all fidgit 'toys'. This boy was left distressed and unable to cope and started school refusing. I know that he has still not gone back to school. His mum cant convince him that the 'toys' that had once helped him so much arent naughty.
These sensory aides ARE NOT TOYS!
As the influencers they claim to be, Chris and Sarah are being very ableist to allow the girls to flaunt them on the channel. They will never know the damage that they are doing promoting thes types of sensory aides as toys

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think the girls' pocket money for doing chores is just a cover. Either they're on the Tat & Me payroll or they're being bribed paid to vlog.

The dining table is always covered in stuff, Isla at least puts dirty clothes back in her wardrobe and when they filmed Esme's room she'd got loads of stuff chucked on the floor down the side of her bed. If they're not even doing the basic tidying up after themselves, how're they earning 30 quid plus from chores?!

Reactions: 19
Lady sacked , young girl, threat in a birthday card ?
Someone correct me if I’m wrong

But there was a young lady called issy (not ingham) that kept giving brands the new article. They advertised Nuby and she did the same. Chris then tricked a member or staff at Nuby into telling him who had sent it, eventually leading to her getting sacked for breaking data protection

The young girls birthday card was another lady who did skits, her daughter got a birthday card believed to be from an ingham

• Wow
Reactions: 12
My daughter is the same age as Esme. She has ASD and is dyslexic. Due to sensory problems she has many fidget toys. It pisses me right off to see the girls playing with these kind of toys when it is clear they don't need them for sensory reasons. The only person I can see needing something like this is perhaps Esme. I can only think they are either bored or they were sent to them for free.
Exactly! The items they chose are aimed at children who really benefit from them, I know my son wanted a fidget cube as they were “a thing” while the fidget spinners were out, I didn’t get him one and he forgot about them a week later, Esme yes maybe, but Sarah hasn’t even taken her to be assessed she’s just come to her own conclusion, probably shitting herself over what she will say when her and creepy aren’t scripting her 🙈

Reactions: 6
Those kids just consume. I really cannot get over the fact that they still want more after the mountain of stuff they had at Christmas.
And sad sack making a ocean themed turtle key ring for eco- Isla ... that piece of plastic tit will be bobbing round the Atlantic in no time, or sat for a thousand yrs in landfill.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Exactly! The items they chose are aimed at children who really benefit from them, I know my son wanted a fidget cube as they were “a thing” while the fidget spinners were out, I didn’t get him one and he forgot about them a week later, Esme yes maybe, but Sarah hasn’t even taken her to be assessed she’s just come to her own conclusion, probably shitting herself over what she will say when her and creepy aren’t scripting her 🙈
That's another thing that really pisses me off. We have had to fight tooth and nail for every single bit of support my daughter has had and continues to have. We have struggled with her having a sleep disorder, anxiety, meltdowns, panic attacks. It's bloody scary, but I wouldn't change a thing. We didn't know she was dyslexic it was school who actually picked up on the fact she might be when she around 7 so year 3/4 I think which prompted us to have her assessed ( if Esme was dyslexic I'm sure it would have been picked up. Then again maybe not seeing as she was hardly in school.)
How can a parent who has mentioned several times about their child struggling with reading, writing etc and not want to do everything to ensure they get the best help they can get. Do they think it just goes away or will get better? The mind truly boggles.

Reactions: 19
So they started the chore thing this week, and Esme already made £30?! bleeping hell. That's not teaching them the value of money. Keyrings look tit. Creepy always missing in action. Jace was cute (still whines a lot) and I loved the side eye he gave Lazy. He's definitely a future tattler. Isabelle caught out with the reading saga... Anyone else hoping they take another few days off vlogging? In fact, take the rest of your life off.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I remember hearing a story about a 10 year old boy. It was about 3 years ago now.
Form the time he was 6 he had been allowed his chewllery bracelet and fidgit spinner to play with during assemblies and when the teacher was talking. It was fine because no one else had them. This was round the time that fight spinners became a thing. The head got so fed up she banned all fidgit 'toys'. This boy was left distressed and unable to cope and started school refusing. I know that he has still not gone back to school. His mum cant convince him that the 'toys' that had once helped him so much arent naughty.
These sensory aides ARE NOT TOYS!
As the influencers they claim to be, Chris and Sarah are being very ableist to allow the girls to flaunt them on the channel. They will never know the damage that they are doing promoting thes types of sensory aides as toys
We banned the bloody things from our cub pack. None of the kids who would legitimately need them had them, the others started saying they had adhd 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.