Ingham Family #147 Chris thinks he's a bit of a fitty, but can't even spell pity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well yesterday morning the anti-iFam grew by 1. My sweet little girl arrived safe and sound. Shortly before I was dragged backwards in a wheelchair and while I was pushing my partner almost missed daughters arrival as he was off buying himself and the midwife a chai latte.

Obviously joking there haha! I am smitten though. Which wanket should I order?
Congratulations ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Congratulations! You must buy every wanket and blanket and all the unsafe baby tag-comforter-whatever she started with. I would advise at £500 per blanket you keep away from the baby, as these blankets are not washable (but are "waterproof").

Hope costa was open.
Welcome new baby tattler x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Congratulations! You must buy every wanket and blanket and all the unsafe baby tag-comforter-whatever she started with. I would advise at £500 per blanket you keep away from the baby, as these blankets are not washable (but are "waterproof").

Hope costa was open.
they’re £40+ yet they’re not even washable?!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
-Isla and isabelle’s Nintendo switches
-the whole of two rooms worth of gifts (this is testament to the girls ‘being bored’ which not even a month later DEFINITELY shouldn’t be happening)
-the Xbox or whatever it was that Izzy got for Christmas a few years ago
- Isla’s bedroom floor after Ezme moved in and they seem to have already trashed the place
Sarah really slipped up when ,after a ton of cr*p for Christmas ,the two youngest were going nuts over a baby toy! (Could`ve saved yourself some dosh there lazy)

Reactions: 8
Well yesterday morning the anti-iFam grew by 1. My sweet little girl arrived safe and sound. Shortly before I was dragged backwards in a wheelchair and while I was pushing my partner almost missed daughters arrival as he was off buying himself and the midwife a chai latte.

Congratulations!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
they’re £40+ yet they’re not even washable?!
I don't think they are officially not washable (I might be wrong - I doubt they come with washing instructions), but I can't imagine the pom poms would last long in a washing machine on something so cheap.

She did once say they are waterproof though. Just probably not what the rest of the world would class as waterproof.

Reactions: 10
Just a thought, wonder if they've gone house viewing in a different area? Obviously wouldn't want to vlog that!! I wouldn't be surprised.

Reactions: 14

Congratulations x

• Heart

Congratulations and a big welcome to the newest addition to the Tattle fam! 💖🥳💖

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Aww:) Huge congratulations to you both on the safe arrival of your sweet baby girl.👶🐣🍼🐤♥♥♥

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Congratulations ❤. I take it you've called her Sarah?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Just a thought, wonder if they've gone house viewing in a different area? Obviously wouldn't want to vlog that!! I wouldn't be surprised.
I thought they wanted to move abroad though, hence why lazy wanted their current house as a ‘base’?

Reactions: 4
Sarah love, I’m sick of your husband thinking he’s gods gift and a teenage heartthrob who deserves everything he gets

(the lady is actually called Karen)

40CF3E0E-59F0-4C1D-9836-427BCA67B87D.jpeg
7524B6B3-699E-4714-85DC-2BDC5B31D1DC.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Congratulations @Katielle13

Sarah love, I’m sick of your husband thinking he’s gods gift and a teenage heartthrob who deserves everything he gets

View attachment 406014View attachment 406015
Ooh someone has hit a nerve. Pipe down Lazy. At this point they just need to drop the 'daily' from daily vloggers and accept they need to just upload 3-4 times a week, and use the other days to concentrate on the business.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

View attachment 406014View attachment 406015
Lazy, pipe down, if your family’s well-being was a top priority to you, you wouldn’t be exploiting your children and all of their awkward and embarrassing moments for PROFIT. You’re sick to death of people being rude to you? We’re sick to death of you and your husband’s toxic actions, there’s a reason you’re getting a negative reaction towards you Sarah, you enable it by what you say and do, not because they are “leaping at you with hate” but I can safely say we all here for a reason, to try and spread enough awareness of the actions caused by you and your grease guzzling partner, to stand by the girls that your husband over-stepped his trust with and when tit hit the fan, his true colours were shown and of course the kids and prinny woo too. You’re profiting off of your vulnerable audience, does it not spring to mind that these fans of yours may struggle with financial stability? It doesn’t matter if it’s their decision to buy from your business, they’re vulnerable and you know it. You have the audacity to charge an extortionate price for these blankets that obviously don’t last very long. So in a way, your children aren’t the only ones being influenced for the sake of your dog-piss career and your income. So, take one of your stolen cheap blankets and stuff it in that pie hole of yours, add Creepy’s beanie in there whilst you can!🖕🏻
I’m sorry if this upsets anyone but Queen of Cheap needs to hop back on that B&M pebble of hers and her so called perv of a husband, straight in the gutter.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Congratulations! So glad we know the wheelchair and chai latte situation. Please buy a wanket for every room!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.