Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Lazy wants to try shielding for the best part of a year and then tell me how bored and fed up she is. Only time I leave my house is for medical treatment.

• Sad
Reactions: 50

GiggleBee

VIP Member
You cant pick up the second hunger games book and not read it thinking "Im missing a whole chunk of story here" either Isabelle is incredibly thick or its all just lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Sunshineandshadows

What ever happened to the Snack Control Baskets ?? 😆😆😆
Things that have mysteriously gone missing - a list (not comprehensive)
- The snack control baskets
- The copious amount of personalised water bottles they get sent
- Those lunchboxes and babyish backpacks gifted to them before the roadtrip
- Basically anything gifted
- Their self respect
- Chris' hair

• Haha
Reactions: 49

fookinhellm8_

Speaking of the twat in the hat...
9085D9F7-484C-4445-A04B-BAEDA79C1BB9.jpeg

(I’m piss poor at editing😂...so in a way, this edit goes well with their vlogging career stability!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

LindaaLouu

So tattlers. I have finally figured out who it is that Creepy Christopher reminds me of, and that is this character from the film ‘Chicken Run” she even has the beanie 🥴 also note, conveniently, her name is Ginger!!
CDA2E972-68F7-4E52-8EB2-488994828198.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Zuuzuu56

Chatty Member
I’m guessing the real reason they’re not vlogging is as follows:
Lazy: Baaaabbbbeeeee why haven’t you edited the vlog yet! I’ve been so busy eating sweets and watching the girls pack my wankets! And you’ve done nothing, and why is there coffee on the wall?”
Creepy *crying hysterically*: I can’t edit foo! Those nasty troll haters saw my hat slip, and they’re saying I’ve got no hair! They’re calling me a one trick pony and Boris said I can’t do anymore wild camping on my European tour of the island of Portugal till 2022! I can feel my tonsillitis sciatica starting! I’ve ordered a wig off amazon, we’ll vlog again when it arrives.
Izzy: it will look really really nice, like so aesthetic!
(Sorry I’m bored 😂🙈)

• Haha

Makaalbarn

In the Q and A lazy and creepy did recently they described Izzy as deep, now I’m not trying to be overly critical but I normally have to skip through her parts of the vlog. She always comes across as vapid and lacks knowledge about things that people her age at this point know.

Watching Isabelle watch Mulan and attempt to describe why it was #inspirational made me roll my eyes so hard, especially when she could not understand why the reviews were bad. I think it shows how naive and also ignorant she can be. I don’t blame Izzy I blame her materialistic mother who once asked if America had Kentucky Fried Chicken!

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Otghmd94

Pfft, them knocking people down at the park for ‘not caring about the rules’ acting like they do when they were gallivanting around Europe for months on end and take the whole family to the shops constantly, not to mention not doing a weekly shop/doing other simple things to protect their family against COVID where possible🙄

• Angry

fookinhellm8_

Poor, poor lazy... I was searching deep in my pockets for the world’s tiniest violin but..I think she deserves more than a violin at this rate, so I got something delivered from E-Baeh, took some time, it’s arrived and it’s better than the violin...it has more of a deep meaning to her very “heart-wrenching” statement...

• Haha
  • Heart

BD10Massive

I bet Creepy always thought Lazy would leave him before his hair line did.....

Drop that Comb Over and Resend

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Tinksmum

VIP Member
Don’t know if this has been said before but recently my tik tok fyp got flooded with videos of people saying the Ingham Family never sat quite right with them. Was speaking to my friend about it (who’s cousins with the family) and she said that the rest of the family and Isabelle have always been uncomfortable around Chris and that they didn’t like him at all. After the stories of him and younger girls they cut ties but Isabelle told my friend that she always feels so uncomfortable and forced around him and because she has a different dad loads of people at her school would make comments about her and how her dad was a p*do and a creep.
Ohhh let me just pull up my chair.... tell us more.. don’t worry it’s just us 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Ghost82

Chatty Member
One run in the washing machine and those personalised clothes will be ruined. Can't wait for the reviews. They look so crap 😂 love it
I can just imagine the ifam reviews. 🙄🤣

Baby Leeaaars letters stuck to the iron when I tried to iron it and the rainbow fell off in Iceland. I’ve used superglue to fix the rainbow but I fear it won’t survive a wash. (no hate) Other than that I can’t recommend you enough. Will you be doing them in an adult large? ❤🤞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

LindaaLouu

Why the fuck oh why does Sarah LAUGH when she says “hahahaha that you can hear is Jace telling Prinny to get out!”

Erm 🤔 how about teach the little bugger not to be so unkind to her!?

• Heart
Reactions: 43
What a mess Esmes face was in! Surely if they knew she was experimenting with face products, knowing she had sensitive skin, they would tell her to be more careful, I guess not though 😠😠😠
Now Sarah has ordered an engraver, and ordering more equipment, can't wait to see her engraving efforts 🤪🤪
Sarah’s engraving with her spelling. Iv dun gud.

• Haha
  • Heart

babybelle

VIP Member
Wow! There is a girl on YouTube calling out Sarah for using alibaba to buy her blankets. The oodie things she sells she buys for £8 each and sells for £44, the teething rings she buys for pennies and they are not even safety tested. This girl goes on to say that she had an argument with Sarah on Facebook because she said alibaba exploits people to make the products and they earn something like 80p per hour. Sarah allegedly told this girl she wasn't true ifam and was just stirring up trouble and trying to ruin her business. Chris then apparently got involved and threatened her with legal action because she made a comment in her video that it's been proved that Chris likes young girls. She has now been reported to you tube and blocked from everything the Ingham's do as she made it her mission to tell the ifam that Sarah was ripping them off every time they bought anything from baby and me. They really are a piece of work those two.
Changing the subject, I've just googled Chris ingham and it says he's adopted Isabel, I'm not sure that's true, because I doubt her biological dad would have allowed that to happen.

• Wow
  • Heart