Ingham Family #147 Chris thinks he's a bit of a fitty, but can't even spell pity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they started the chore thing this week, and Esme already made £30?! bleeping hell. That's not teaching them the value of money. Keyrings look tit. Creepy always missing in action. Jace was cute (still whines a lot) and I loved the side eye he gave Lazy. He's definitely a future tattler. Isabelle caught out with the reading saga... Anyone else hoping they take another few days off vlogging? In fact, take the rest of your life off.
How many carrots did she needs to grate to make £30 cos that’s the only reason she would have been doing it

Reactions: 6
Seriously Lazy, if your kids are snacking because they are bored, then having "juicy" lunches won't help. You need to address the boredom. Your kids are bored because they have nothing to do and no routine. They should be following some form of homeschooling timetable. I get that some parents don't want to do the conventional "sit down and study" method of schooling but you need to at least give them learning activities! She should be setting them tasks to do throughout the day, not just leaving them to their own devices. Both Isla and Esme should be getting some 1to1 schooling from a parent for at least part of the day. Isabelle is old enough to study herself but she needs to have objectives and outcomes to meet, not just copying endlessly from Wikipedia.

Also if you're going to try and cook new things, involve the girls. Get them prepping the ingredients, reading the recipe and learning how to cook. They all should be helping with things like that.
or she could buy them a be-ro cook book for them to learn from

Completely off topic but the Minghams going off grid reminded me of a vlogging family I used to watch but I can’t remember their name and wondered if anyone else could remember who it was?
Their eldest was called Elijah and they had 2 other bio boys but then they adopted from China, they had 5 adopted I think one was a little girl with downs another had a hump on her back and they other girl loved to do hair. They traveled in a massive RV for a time then did move into a couple of different houses over the time I watched.
the norths and souths family

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Sarah saying she never imagined homeschooling for months on end within the same 4 walls just proves it was a decision made primarily allow them to holiday and p*ss about!
She can bleat on all she wants that they were taken out of school so that they could learn at their own pace with more individualized attention, but she just showed her true hand.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Sarah saying she never imagined homeschooling for months on end within the same 4 walls just proves it was a decision made primarily allow them to holiday and p*ss about!
She can bleat on all she wants that they were taken out of school so that they could learn at their own pace with more individualized attention, but she just showed her true hand.
maybe they were gonna take them to rome to see the roman baths

nah i’m being too optimistic. they definitely took them out of school so they could lounge around on sun beds in spain at a cheaper price

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
That's another thing that really pisses me off. We have had to fight tooth and nail for every single bit of support my daughter has had and continues to have. We have struggled with her having a sleep disorder, anxiety, meltdowns, panic attacks. It's bloody scary, but I wouldn't change a thing. We didn't know she was dyslexic it was school who actually picked up on the fact she might be when she around 7 so year 3/4 I think which prompted us to have her assessed ( if Esme was dyslexic I'm sure it would have been picked up. Then again maybe not seeing as she was hardly in school.)
How can a parent who has mentioned several times about their child struggling with reading, writing etc and not want to do everything to ensure they get the best help they can get. Do they think it just goes away or will get better? The mind truly boggles.
I am so sorry you’ve had, and continue, to fight for the help your daughter needs. As a mum you will never stop fighting. My daughter was diagnosed with dyslexia at around 7. She went on to do very well (her main struggle, paradoxically was GCSE maths which she sat 5 times with the help of a tutor). She did her BA and MA and is now a solicitor. I’m not saying it was easy but it all worked out in the end. Unconditional love and unending encouragement goes a very long way.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Home Secretary Priti Patel warns people trying to leave UK will be turned back at airports and lashes influencers 'working' in the sun as she unveils quarantine rules for Brits returning from 30 high-risk countries

Reactions: 25
The amount of crap in that house is unbelievable - the garage must be packed to the rafters again and I think it's highly likely the 'office' is too.

Poor Sarah didn't expect to homeschool in the same 4 walls, she expected to homeschool in an awning with removable 'walls' depending on the weather or else in a tin can with 4 sides.

Anyone else noticing how Jason is 'obsessed'? No Sarah my love it's YOU that is obsessed with Jason being obsessed. Todays obsession was rainbows.

Sarah now saying the girls 'earn' money for doing chores - when they were extensively travelling Europe (those 3 countries that make up Europe including the island of Portugal) she said the girls get an allowance at the start of each month. Poor Izzy got the raw deal again, she got £31 and Esme got £30 (no mention of how much Isla got). Wonder what Izzy done for that extra £1?

They still haven't managed to bring the Stanley knife back from the 'office' to finish that dreadful gold tape in Isla's room.

I'm totally shocked at how out of breath Sarah was at climbing Mount Everest the stairs to Izzy's room - 9th January she posted about living for her daily walks, I'm surprised she hasn't started to get a bit fitter with all those walks over the past 18 days.

Was that a new top Chris the fashion icon was wearing? Not the usual grey/black or red he usually sports.

Sarah you said you love creating things - how about decent meals for your family and a happy home they can live in. Start by putting those poor girls back into the education system, you showed the world tonight you can't even educate a toddler with flash cards.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Jace is amazing and really clever counting to 3 according to comments on the vlog.

not to brag or anything sarah, but my son could count to 10 at 13 months. Get that kid into a nursery setting for a few days a week you lazy cow. He might actually learn something and realise there’s a life without cameras.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
maybe they were gonna take them to rome to see the roman baths

nah i’m being too optimistic. they definitely took them out of school so they could lounge around on sun beds in spain at a cheaper price
Nah, baths don’t interest the Inghams we know that because of their tit personal hygiene 😂 Esme’s hair is practically cultivating its own penicillin 😂

Maybe if lazy got up off her fat arse to actually supervise the homeschooling of her children she would see it isn’t the same four walls. After all dont they all look up Pinterest and play with their fidget toys “study” in their own rooms 🧐😂

Speaking of homeschooling it’s good to see Jace making so much progress with his flash cards. At this rate he will be passing his GCSE’s before any of the other Ingham kids 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Complaining about being stuck learning at home when you actively chose to homeschool (unlike those who've been forced to) is very 'Leopards ate my face' of her 😂

• Haha
I am so sorry you’ve had, and continue, to fight for the help your daughter needs. As a mum you will never stop fighting. My daughter was diagnosed with dyslexia at around 7. She went on to do very well (her main struggle, paradoxically was GCSE maths which she sat 5 times with the help of a tutor). She did her BA and MA and is now a solicitor. I’m not saying it was easy but it all worked out in the end. Unconditional love and unending encouragement goes a very long way.
Thank you :) I'm glad to hear that your daughter has gone onto to do so well, it gives me hope.
My daughter is only year 7, but she struggles with Maths a lot. She is having intervention in school (well not currently) but she will when they return which has been really helpful so who knows. Her dad and I will always be there to support her no matter what the future holds.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You cant pick up the second hunger games book and not read it thinking "Im missing a whole chunk of story here" either Isabelle is incredibly thick or its all just lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Thank you :) I'm glad to hear that your daughter has gone onto to do so well, it gives me hope.
My daughter is only year 7, but she struggles with Maths a lot. She is having intervention in school (well not currently) but she will when they return which has been really helpful so who knows. Her dad and I will always be there to support her no matter what the future holds.
Your very welcome.I’ve every faith that she will reach her full potential, even if it takes a little longer than usual. You will undoubtedly hit problems on the way but I can tell recognise the same determination in you that I had.

Reactions: 8
I also think they took the girls oit if school so school friends can't tell them what their patents are like mainly Chris . There are some clever kids at Isabelles age .
I also think they are realising that they can't shield them from it for ever . They are keeping them in a controlling bubble it's bleeping weird .

Reactions: 31
Out of interest, how long have they been stuck on 1.4 subscribers? Is it increasing at all? I would absolutely LOVE it if YouTube went through and cleared off all the inactive accounts, I reckon they’ll be loads that people have forgotten passwords for or changed accounts etc and are still subscribed to the Grimhams!

Please make it happen YouTube!!!

• Haha
Sorry if this has already been covered - but, how will Isabelle’s GCSE grades work? She is due to take them this year isn’t she? So if pupils at school have had them cancelled and will instead get a teacher grade based on work etc, how does she get a grade? Has it been mentioned at all which ones she is “studying” for? Their lack of care for the girls education astounds me!

Reactions: 10
Omg just watched the clip someone posted on here about Jason’s eye rolling he definitely needs to be checked !!! It may turn out to be nothing at all but can’t believe she’s just cackling ! He may just have a sight problem or could be even more serious !!
SARAH GET JACES EYES CHECKED !!!!

Reactions: 17
Out of interest, how long have they been stuck on 1.4 subscribers? Is it increasing at all? I would absolutely LOVE it if YouTube went through and cleared off all the inactive accounts, I reckon they’ll be loads that people have forgotten passwords for or changed accounts etc and are still subscribed to the Grimhams!

Please make it happen YouTube!!!
Unfortunately they increased by 20k subs over December. I agree though, inactive subs should be removed by YouTube - then it would be very interesting to see what their actual legit subcount should be

Reactions: 12
Sorry if this has already been covered - but, how will Isabelle’s GCSE grades work? She is due to take them this year isn’t she? So if pupils at school have had them cancelled and will instead get a teacher grade based on work etc, how does she get a grade? Has it been mentioned at all which ones she is “studying” for? Their lack of care for the girls education astounds me!
Isabelle is in year 10 so would be taking them next year however, due to Sarah’s amazing homeschooling, they feel she is capable to take English (i’m assuming both Language and Literature) and History early. In my opinion, that is bs, she needs a proper tutor to teach her exam technique and after the hunger games malarkey last night, i doubt she’s read half of her gcse texts. Sarah said in a vlog a week or so ago that homeschooled candidates (not the official term but we move) would still be allowed to take their exams. I think this is ridiculous, why can’t the Minghams be like everyone else? Though I would feel sorry for Izzy as I don’t think they count bullet journals and pinterest as evidence for an English or History grade.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.