Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fookinhellm8_

Sarah love, I’m sick of your husband thinking he’s gods gift and a teenage heartthrob who deserves everything he gets

(the lady is actually called Karen)

View attachment 406014View attachment 406015
Lazy, pipe down, if your family’s well-being was a top priority to you, you wouldn’t be exploiting your children and all of their awkward and embarrassing moments for PROFIT. You’re sick to death of people being rude to you? We’re sick to death of you and your husband’s toxic actions, there’s a reason you’re getting a negative reaction towards you Sarah, you enable it by what you say and do, not because they are “leaping at you with hate” but I can safely say we all here for a reason, to try and spread enough awareness of the actions caused by you and your grease guzzling partner, to stand by the girls that your husband over-stepped his trust with and when shit hit the fan, his true colours were shown and of course the kids and prinny woo too. You’re profiting off of your vulnerable audience, does it not spring to mind that these fans of yours may struggle with financial stability? It doesn’t matter if it’s their decision to buy from your business, they’re vulnerable and you know it. You have the audacity to charge an extortionate price for these blankets that obviously don’t last very long. So in a way, your children aren’t the only ones being influenced for the sake of your dog-piss career and your income. So, take one of your stolen cheap blankets and stuff it in that pie hole of yours, add Creepy’s beanie in there whilst you can!🖕🏻
I’m sorry if this upsets anyone but Queen of Cheap needs to hop back on that B&M pebble of hers and her so called perv of a husband, straight in the gutter.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Just watched the hair dying video.

First of all how sad that Jace is shoving his face into the camera to look for his sister.

Secondly, he shoves a toy hard into Sarah’s face twice and both time she laughs it off.

Then he starts jumping all over her, again she laughs it off and Isabelle is left to tell him to be careful.

What is wrong with this so called MOTHER

Took Chris all day to put 10/11 blankets into a shipping bag did it?

Side note, if you don’t want people thinking your a creepy weirdo maybe don’t wear backpacks made for 5 year old girls Chris.

• Heart

uwotmate

Chatty Member
So she's getting fed up is she of being in . She's only done it since just before Christmas the stupid cow. How she moaned at everyone moaning about lockdown. How they have not been cancelled I don't know .

• Angry

Disneyfan24

I read a comment on previous thread about how during the Q&A Sarah mentioned the room swap and said it wasn't up to Isla.
So swapping rooms wasn't up to Isla, yet deciding whether she wants to be home-schooled is. I really don't understand how an 8yr old old is mentally capable of making that kind of decision 🤷‍♀️

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
Lazy, the reason you are so bored and lethargic is because you DON'T DO ANYTHING.

You can go for a walk. There's no rules to stop you getting in the car and driving 10 mins to walk somewhere different, you just can't travel miles and miles.

Why not pick up a paintbrush or screwdriver and help Creepy.

Take Jace to a park and push him on the swings.

Do SOMETHING to increase your heart rate (and not just climbing the stairs)

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Glennie

VIP Member
Let’s all break out the tissues and violins, poor poor lazy is feeling down because of lockdown🤦‍♀️😡😡😡. So lazy you were definitely behind the door when empathy was being handed out!!!!!!!!!!!

You and creepy couldn’t even do 14 days of quarantine when you came back from spain. Creepy was caught out dropping packages off at the post office, and that’s only one incident that we know of. 😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
She was manic once again when talking about the scrunchies and holders. The amount of times she said Shein and Amazon (supporting small businesses as always) was vomit inducing.

Question - what if I (rhetorical - I'm not Vicky Pollard. I don't wear scrunchies) wanted the scrunchie in the middle? I'd have to take all the other scrunchies off just to get to that particular one. No thanks. No time for that.

There was no need for the amount of scrunchies there were. They're all such bad quality too. She could have searched for small businesses that hand make scrunchies themselves and got a few that would last much longer. Quality over quantity.

• Haha
Isabelle doesn’t read. It’s obvious. I’m a teacher and it’s so obvious!

1.The books she shows to the camera have no evidence of being read (they look pristine)
2. Her description of books is no more detailed than the blurb on the back
3.I truly believe her language would be so much more developed if she read the books she says she does. She speaks in a very simplistic way showing a superficial understanding of most things- whereas a child that reads as much as she claims to usually has a more developed usage of the English language.

• Heart

Razz Bee

chris said prinny gets an ear infection every 8 months. then proceeds to say her last one was in 2019?? how thick can you get
Didn’t he also say they tried using the antibiotics the vet had prescribed back in 2019 before taking her to the vet. Disgusting. That poor dog😞

• Wow
  • Sad

DMK 99

The whole set up is bizarre. The channel has just morphed into a massive daily (ish) bad advert for an online blanket shop.

The majority of their time should be spent developing learning skills/strategies/topics and assisting the kids in their learning. Do they literally leave the kids to fend for themselves? Do any of them actually do traditional subjects? Its just so shocking that education is such an unimportant topic to them - they make it seem like such an inconvenience and they are completely uninterested in it. A very irresponsible attitude given the current lockdown. They should be showing how important it is, how they set up their work stations/organise their work/lesson plans/textbooks etc. WTF. Isla is literally 8 😡.

• Sad

djcraw15

Sarah Ingham : "I simply do not have a minute spare in my busy busy day to order those rubber corner guards for the marble dining table"
also Sarah Ingham :
View attachment 395851
If only we could all “work” as hard as Sarah does...gets up when she wants, ambles down to the office for an hour (and moans about that!) wanders around Home Bargains, lays around watching Disney + and spends all morning organising scrunches. It must be so tough, I do not know how she manages it all 🙄🙄

• Haha

Abbvay

VIP Member
So granny sent Izzy the books.
And Sarah just laughed that granny had spent money on a book that Isabelle already has.

And it doesn't matter because she can just give it to Esme instead? I don't know about other people but if one person in the house has a book we would generally just pass it on to whoever wants it, not buy one each? Plus Sarah admitted Esme hates reading.

It really showed the throwaway attitude they have to everything.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

Neck lace

VIP Member
Sarahs pasta life hack 😯 what even is she... i have always done that. Its not new 😂
I thought that everyone in the world who cooks spaghetti breaks the spaghetti in half before putting it on the pan? How can she be 35 and not know this?

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Maisie842

VIP Member
Why, oh why have the scrunchies made a comeback? 😕 They were shit in the 80s, and are shit now! 😲 Also sarah, they were never for people in their mid 30s so fuck knows what you're doing!

Would I be wrong to have sensed some animosity? 🤔
Well, I shouldn't have to explain myself but.... You're just a jealous hater, so shut up!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

thegreencow

VIP Member
SURPRISE PRESENT IN THE MAIL!!

Lazy films Jace crying because she wouldn't let his throw blackcurrant juice on the floor. He remembers his car and cheers up. The Inghams have had a couple of days off vlogging but the past couple of days have been stupidly busy and there was no time to vlog. The girls are home schooling Creepy is off to the Post Office and Lazy is going to try and occupy Jace for an hour. Lazy has mum guilt because she feels like Jace has been left on his own. Jobs get in the way and he has to occupy himself. She tests Jace using flash cards but he can't quite say pig or monkey yet so just makes the sounds. Next, Jace plays with his wooden toys and Lazy tests him on colours. She is going to start teaching him numbers yet because he can only count to three but can't recognise numbers. Apparently he knows ALL colours.

Isla and Jace play in his police car. Lazy chucks a blanket over it to make a den. Then Esme comes down and Lazy gets Jace to shout everyone's names... literally shout. Then he decides he wants the camera to go away so lazy says goodbye.

Isabelle makes a drink and Lazy shows us Jace's sandwiches. Upstairs Lazy shows us the mess in his bedroom and opens his blind. He wasn't too happy to have to go upstairs and have his nappy changed. Time lapse of Lazy tidying the bedroom and Jace going on his slide. Jace decides he wants his slide downstairs.

Lazy is leaving the kids to make a mess of the living room. Esme and Isla are arguing about who's turn it is to play on the triangle with Jace telling them to share. Lazy has come to see Isabelle, who is on Pinterest. Lazy is out of breath and gives Isabelle some Hunger games books from Granny. She thought Isabelle had the first one but she doesn't so asks Isabelle why she started from book 2.

There are still a few Prinny teddies left. They're like a real baby because they're weighted and the arms and legs move. Lazy films Jace holding it.

A couple of hours later and Isla has been watching Harry Potter with Esme. Esme is grating cheese. Isabelle has been reading and Lazy has been playing with her new machinery. She has been trying new pr-oh-jects and has moved onto easter egg holders and keyrings.

Isabelle is upstairs in her bedroom, dinner is finished. Lazy has just given her her pocket money. Isabelle is going to save a lot of her money to do a Shein order. She shows us some of her inspiration outfits and says the order if over £200. Esme has earnt £30 and decided to spend her money on fidgets, and so does Isla.

Creepy finally appears and says when you take a day off camera you feel lost. Lazy says people will start talking and wonder if he is in the caravan if he doesn't appear on the vlog. He constantly walks around with a camera in his hand and it felt weird not to. Isla is about to go to bed and Creepy is taking Jace to bed. Jace says thank you to Lazy and Creepy.

Lazy shows us the Easter Egg holders, which are too spacious for a Creme Egg. She's also made some ugly keyrings for herself, Isla and Isabelle. She enjoys crafting so it's nice for her to make something and be able to see it straight away. She has to wait a while for her blankets. Tomorrow Creepy and Lazy will have to be at the office all day because they underestimated how long it would take to get all the orders out from the launch on Saturday. They were at the office from morning until evening on the two day they didn't vlog, today was the same and tomorrow will be too. They're still only halfway through Saturday's orders because there was so many. Creepy took 29 sacks to the office today. It's difficult to catch Jace's personality on camera but it was nice to film him today. Lazy just uploaded a clip to Instagram of him outside the girls' room before he read him a story and got him ready for bed. The girls wanted time to themselves but he doesn't understand so lays there banging on the door and shouting their names.

End of vlog

She said she designed them but a quick google shows you can buy them off ebay
Screenshot 2021-01-28 190548.png
Screenshot 2021-01-28 190358.png
Screenshot 2021-01-28 190441.png

He's such a wannabe American. How embarrassing. It's Mumma Creepy, not Momma. You're, not youre.
Screenshot 2021-01-28 193650.png
Screenshot 2021-01-28 193821.png

The keyrings are just ugly and the colours are so wrong
Screenshot 2021-01-28 190804.png
Screenshot 2021-01-28 190931.png
Screenshot 2021-01-28 190953.png

Screenshot 2021-01-28 190100.png
Screenshot 2021-01-28 191321.png
Screenshot 2021-01-28 191345.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Sal007

Well that was basically Sarah advertising her new stock! BORING!!
Oh and I can't wait to see what she charges for her handmade, bespoke, one of a kind, personalised, sleepsuits for babies!! The one she 'made' today didn't look like it would of been out of place in the pound store!! But I'm sure the IFam will be falling over themselves to get one...... Brain dead the lot of them!!
As for the homeschooling! It couldn't of taken long as izzy said she had finished and then went on to say she had been working on her bullet journal in the morning?? So where did school work fit in!!
As for her savings goal....Izzy if you are reading this YOU ARE ALREADY WORKING BY DOING THE VLOG! So perhaps your parents should be giving you your pay!!

Reactions: 38