Ingham Family #147 Chris thinks he's a bit of a fitty, but can't even spell pity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His hair is just hilarious. It's even funnier that he knows what it looks like and still stares at himself in the camera like he wants to flirt with himself.

He could shave it off and still wear the beanie and then at least it wouldn't be a big greasy mess underneath. It's quite normal for a man in his late 30s to be going bald (I know more that have some hair loss than those that don't). In the last couple of years my husbands hair loss really accelerated and straight away he said shave it off, not looking stupid with patches of hair. If anything, it makes my husband look like he used to be in a gang and now helps people. Being 6 foot 3 probably helps too but you're not *that* far off that are you Creepy?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The horror of hat slippage.
This wins the internet!!!! 😂😂😂🤣🤣 I might make it into cards and send it out to anyone feeling a bit low 😂🤣😂🤣. I can’t stop laughing! 😂😂.

Not only is that your husband Sarah Ingham, It cheated on you (a ledg Id lee)
That, looking like it does, behaving like it does didn’t/doesn’t think your good enough. Wow
Please take a revenge morning picture of Creepy Lazy, I’ll pay you!💷💷💷💷💷

• Haha
Reactions: 28
His hair is just hilarious. It's even funnier that he knows what it looks like and still stares at himself in the camera like he wants to flirt with himself.

He could shave it off and still wear the beanie and then at least it wouldn't be a big greasy mess underneath. It's quite normal for a man in his late 30s to be going bald (I know more that have some hair loss than those that don't). In the last couple of years my husbands hair loss really accelerated and straight away he said shave it off, not looking stupid with patches of hair. If anything, it makes my husband look like he used to be in a gang and now helps people. Being 6 foot 3 probably helps too but you're not *that* far off that are you Creepy?
He doesn’t want to be a normal bloke though. He’s stuck thinking he’s some 19 year old with groupies. He’s revolting, the state of it.

I’m still astounded he has bred with two women (allegedly) and apparently had numerous affairs. Who are all these blind women?

• Sad
Reactions: 26
What happened here with Jace's eyes? They rolled back into his head as he blinked like he zoned out for a moment?
It's cued up to play at about 7:42 mins in.

I sort of recall some discussion here in the past about some sort of seizures or something?
Yes I have seen comments here and elsewhere that he was seen zoning out and possibly having some kind of seizure.
Would Sarah & Chris be concerned though. NO! HELL NO!

Reactions: 17
So the hair we see as a fringe is a comb over from the back or is it a clip in hair piece? And then ginger bum fluff at the back? He really is a tragic middle age man who thinks he’s 19 isn’t he? Surprised how bloated and chubby he looks in his non-tracksuits lately too.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So the hair we see as a fringe is a comb over from the back or is it a clip in hair piece? And then ginger bum fluff at the back? He really is a tragic middle age man who thinks he’s 19 isn’t he? Surprised how bloated and chubby he looks in his non-tracksuits lately too.
Loving the thought of him clipping in his hair piece everyday before putting the hat on.

Good job I'm off camera for my daughter's zoom lesson right now otherwise the teacher would be wanting to know why I'm laughing so much whilst looking at my phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I shouldn’t worry too much, I live locally and the sandwich shop is a mere 5-10minute walk from their house, not sure you can even call it a walk really? The stretch of the canal they walk used to be the 5min walking warm up for my runs 😂
So in effect the whole family of 6 are popping out to a sandwich shop together. Marvellous, absolutely marvellous and just because Lazy can be bothered to put some 🧀 between some slices of 🍞 Speaks volumes, says it all.

Reactions: 27
So funny Snapple is such a rare item. I’m American and there are refrigerators in every store filled with Snapple. The refrigerators even have the logo on it. I guess you take for granted things that are so easily accessible. Snapple isn’t really a big deal. Just like any other drink...
I admit I forgot how much I loved peach flavor! I found it in the UK easily, but I don’t recall which grocery store. Amazon has more varieties including the diet ones, and powder to mix your own.

I may be mistaken, but it appears that Isabelle & her creepy stepfather, have some ‘obsession’ with being American, but it only extends as far as food and trying to mimic the accents 🙄

Didn’t I read somewhere that they got over excited about Target? From what I gather, they’ve only been to Florida (Disneyland) and New York. I’m guessing most of it was taken up with shopping and eating Wendy’s 🙄
Plus, hasn’t Creepy talked about moving to the US?
That boy is so clueless about immigration. I believe it’s also going to be tricky moving to Europe now - I mean once the virus is under control.

Still, if the teen was that interested in America, and there is plenty of interest, she could start by studying American history, especially the music - birth of the Blues, Jazz. Learn about the states until you can name all 50 - and their capitals 🙂 There are plenty of online apps to help candidates prepare for citizenship. They are a very lot long way from that, but it’s also a useful resource to learn the basics of how America works and sometimes doesn’t work.
I don’t recall there being any confirmation about locations of KFC - they’ll have to ask the IFAM to ‘comment down below’.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So in effect the whole family of 6 are popping out to a sandwich shop together. Marvellous, absolutely marvellous and just because Lazy can be bothered to put some 🧀 between some slices of 🍞 Speaks volumes, says it all.
Not sure popping to get sandwiches is daily exercise either. Your meant to be away from people not sitting outside a sandwich shop. Sarah sounded like she’d run a marathon and Chris sounds like he’s got a sore throat. Maybe better staying home and not spreading germs. Good old Isabelle having to entertain her brother again and push his pram because his actual mother is too busy with a camera in her face

Reactions: 20
Yes I have seen comments here and elsewhere that he was seen zoning out and possibly having some kind of seizure.
Would Sarah & Chris be concerned though. NO! HELL NO!
I'd zone out too if I had that fat arsed, lazy cretin screeching at me every waking hour and a baldy comb over aging emo cheating n0nce as a father. No wonder the poor kid eats so much.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Isabelle never really seems to have any luck with nice coats. I like the style of her teddy bear one, however it’s just way too oversized. I’m not a fan of oversized stuff as I prefer fitted things but it does look nice on other people. But her coat is way too baggy and too long for her, it doesn’t look good.

ANYWAY

Today is my due date at long last and it doesn’t looking like I’ll be getting my wee Rabbie Burns baby, would have loved to have had her today 😢 So instead I’m back on tattle trying to cheer myself up!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Isabelle never really seems to have any luck with nice coats. I like the style of her teddy bear one, however it’s just way too oversized. I’m not a fan of oversized stuff as I prefer fitted things but it does look nice on other people. But her coat is way too baggy and too long for her, it doesn’t look good.

ANYWAY

Today is my due date at long last and it doesn’t looking like I’ll be getting my wee Rabbie Burns baby, would have loved to have had her today 😢 So instead I’m back on tattle trying to cheer myself up!
Doesn’t Sarah always buy stuff that’s too big for her? I’m sure I read here she tells Isabelle the bigger size will be better. Sarah so desperately wants to be Isabelle it’s so weird.

I honestly wish there was an in depth documentary on this family as I believe they are more bizarre than we even think.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Doesn’t Sarah always buy stuff that’s too big for her? I’m sure I read here she tells Isabelle the bigger size will be better. Sarah so desperately wants to be Isabelle it’s so weird.

I honestly wish there was an in depth documentary on this family as I believe they are more bizarre than we even think.
Yeah, I noticed whenever they’re shopping Sarah’s always egging her on to get bigger sizes and it’s bizarre to me! Oversized clothes are fine if it’s just slightly baggy and loose, but all 3 of those girls just wear clothes 3 sizes too big and call it oversized!

Reactions: 10
I admit I forgot how much I loved peach flavor! I found it in the UK easily, but I don’t recall which grocery store. Amazon has more varieties including the diet ones, and powder to mix your own.

I may be mistaken, but it appears that Isabelle & her creepy stepfather, have some ‘obsession’ with being American, but it only extends as far as food and trying to mimic the accents 🙄

Didn’t I read somewhere that they got over excited about Target? From what I gather, they’ve only been to Florida (Disneyland) and New York. I’m guessing most of it was taken up with shopping and eating Wendy’s 🙄
Plus, hasn’t Creepy talked about moving to the US?
That boy is so clueless about immigration. I believe it’s also going to be tricky moving to Europe now - I mean once the virus is under control.

Still, if the teen was that interested in America, and there is plenty of interest, she could start by studying American history, especially the music - birth of the Blues, Jazz. Learn about the states until you can name all 50 - and their capitals 🙂 There are plenty of online apps to help candidates prepare for citizenship. They are a very lot long way from that, but it’s also a useful resource to learn the basics of how America works and sometimes doesn’t work.
I don’t recall there being any confirmation about locations of KFC - they’ll have to ask the IFAM to ‘comment down below’.
Sarah thinks KFC was invented in Bradford

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Loving the thought of him clipping in his hair piece everyday before putting the hat on.

Good job I'm off camera for my daughter's zoom lesson right now otherwise the teacher would be wanting to know why I'm laughing so much whilst looking at my phone.
Do you think he just buys a hat with the hair already attached? 🤷‍♀️

Shall we all donate them some sandwich recipes?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.