Ingham Family #147 Chris thinks he's a bit of a fitty, but can't even spell pity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also only seems to buy them clothes that already fit perfectly or are even a little on the small side. For example, if I was buying something now for children for summer I would size up because it should ideally last till at least september ish. But she would buy it so it only just fits now.
That's because she's practically brain dead and hasn't got an ounce of common sense. You'd think after three kids it would have clicked by now.

Reactions: 14
I'm still processing how many scrunchies one family need let alone tonight's car crash of a 'vlog'.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
One run in the washing machine and those personalised clothes will be ruined. Can't wait for the reviews. They look so crap 😂 love it
I can just imagine the ifam reviews. 🙄🤣

Baby Leeaaars letters stuck to the iron when I tried to iron it and the rainbow fell off in Iceland. I’ve used superglue to fix the rainbow but I fear it won’t survive a wash. (no hate) Other than that I can’t recommend you enough. Will you be doing them in an adult large? ❤🤞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I can just imagine the ifam reviews. 🙄🤣

Baby Leeaaars letters stuck to the iron when I tried to iron it and the rainbow fell off in Iceland. I’ve used superglue to fix the rainbow but I fear it won’t survive a wash. (no hate) Other than that I can’t recommend you enough. Will you be doing them in an adult large? ❤🤞
Hahaha to which another ifam responds...

"oh em Gee give them a break okayyyy, Sarah's got 4 kids plus a dog plus Chris at home to look after especially with them being vegans now it's a very lot of work for her. She makes these at such good prices for us so stop complaining okay. You're obviously not a true ifam or chai fam or you would know to not say upsetting things like this to Sarah. What happened to be kind???? Oh em Gee I just cannot believe you would be such a troll and a hayyyter. Also not being rude but they've not had a holiday yet this year, they aren't used to this. It's a difficult time for them, we have to expect problems with the merchandyyyse! Just ask chantella, she will tell you how hard they are working.Chris is up until 4am every morning trying to get these orders out for us. Stop being so ungrateful. "

• Haha
Reactions: 69
You're lucky if the letters fall off your personalised item on the first wash because it means you can buy a replacement, support a small business and experience the thrill of choosing a new product from the latest range of beautiful, bespoke designs. Win win.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So last nights vlog opening was all 'woe me' by Sarah, she then read here and tonights opening was all 'woe poor people suffering from flooding'.
Apart from that my take from the tit show was:

It's pretty obvious Esme is sleeping under Isla's bed on cushions, why could she not get into Izzy's king size bed.

Prinny really needs to be rehomed, they couldn't give two fiddlers about that dog.

Sarah needs to see her GP, Big Frank doesn't just appear on holidays.

Chris is fed up with 'remodelling' - he has really realised his wife's shopping addiction.

This is the 3rd exact same wardrobe he is building - why can he not do it (as a self confessed professional (thanks to students) Ikea builder), what the duck is his problem??? I have found Lego buildings harder to do!!! By the way Chris sort out Izzy's single door on her wardrobe, its not actually that hard.

Very very sad that the younger 2 girls went looking for furniture for their dolls and couldn't find it. Classic example of having too much shite.

When you're at the GP's Sarah, book an appointment for Izzy. Get her referred to a dermatologist, or even better pay to go private, I've said it before her forehead problems are NOTHING to do with harmones. They are to do with the following:
stress
digestive problems
irregular sleep
poor diet
What I will say now regarding the 'poor diet' is your diet is too high in fat and also too high in processed food.

Please educate your children, printing of worksheets is not educating them.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
What I really wanna know is Georgia Cuthburt bleeping ok lmao 😂
She’s some kind of robot who comments “Hope your okay” on every single vlog. The comment is always posted 4x in a row, too. Some kind of fake account/robot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s some kind of robot who comments “Hope your okay” on every single vlog. The comment is always posted 4x in a row, too. Some kind of fake account/robot.
So glad someone got it lmao . It's been bugging me for months 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hahaha to which another ifam responds...

"oh em Gee give them a break okayyyy, Sarah's got 4 kids plus a dog plus Chris at home to look after especially with them being vegans now it's a very lot of work for her. She makes these at such good prices for us so stop complaining okay. You're obviously not a true ifam or chai fam or you would know to not say upsetting things like this to Sarah. What happened to be kind???? Oh em Gee I just cannot believe you would be such a troll and a hayyyter. Also not being rude but they've not had a holiday yet this year, they aren't used to this. It's a difficult time for them, we have to expect problems with the merchandyyyse! Just ask chantella, she will tell you how hard they are working.Chris is up until 4am every morning trying to get these orders out for us. Stop being so ungrateful. "
That punctuation and use of your/you’re is way too correct. Please re-write. No commas this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So last nights vlog opening was all 'woe me' by Sarah, she then read here and tonights opening was all 'woe poor people suffering from flooding'.
Apart from that my take from the tit show was:

It's pretty obvious Esme is sleeping under Isla's bed on cushions, why could she not get into Izzy's king size bed.

Prinny really needs to be rehomed, they couldn't give two fiddlers about that dog.

Sarah needs to see her GP, Big Frank doesn't just appear on holidays.

Chris is fed up with 'remodelling' - he has really realised his wife's shopping addiction.

This is the 3rd exact same wardrobe he is building - why can he not do it (as a self confessed professional (thanks to students) Ikea builder), what the duck is his problem??? I have found Lego buildings harder to do!!! By the way Chris sort out Izzy's single door on her wardrobe, its not actually that hard.

Very very sad that the younger 2 girls went looking for furniture for their dolls and couldn't find it. Classic example of having too much shite.

When you're at the GP's Sarah, book an appointment for Izzy. Get her referred to a dermatologist, or even better pay to go private, I've said it before her forehead problems are NOTHING to do with harmones. They are to do with the following:
stress
digestive problems
irregular sleep
poor diet
What I will say now regarding the 'poor diet' is your diet is too high in fat and also too high in processed food.

Please educate your children, printing of worksheets is not educating them.
hormonal acne tends to appear on the t-zone (forehead, nose and chin) so it could be hormonal, however it wouldn’t surprise me if it was due to a bad diet, stress or irregular sleep. could even be all three!

Reactions: 10
I'd still love to know how those businesses who have sent similar items for free feel about Lazy now. Some of these businesses have sent so many free items. Personalised bowls for Prinny, personalised backpacks, clothes, water bottles, the lot... And now she's ripping them off by starting her own business.

She showed her true colours (as she usually does) during the Q&A by saying "it's just business, init".

No Lazy, it's immoral. You'll no doubt copy the exact same designs too. There will be nothing unique about your items - well, except for the fact that they'll be packaged up by a man who loves teenage girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
To all small businesses who gifted thr queen ingham personalised clothes for jason i am sorry 😞 sorry that you fell hook line and sinker for im influencer you tuber , I'm sorry this person has took a similar idea to start a new business venture, next time research the perosns you are gifting items to ,
She is a evil witch who seems been on new craze and charging threw the nose 👃 for it
And izzy with her saving jar and £100 and £200 what chores pays that?
Again nice drop in of shein £200 on a shein order 😬😑
SHEIN do Klarna and CLEARPAY, that will be why 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder how long it will be before Lazy passes the job onto Creepy to do. It seems like she does that with everything else.

Reactions: 8
I totally agree with that it’s just ripping off all the small businesses she’s conned into giving her freebies. I mean she’s hardly had to but that kid a thing clothes wise. She better watch what she’s doing my friend got sued by a small business she copied so did Sam Faiers of TOWIE because she did EXACTLY what lazy is doing.
I’ve always wondered if they have the rights over their ‘Ingham Family’ font actually. There’s a website you can get fonts off however they are usually for personal use only and not business ...

OMGeeeeee! Just read about it online, sounds JUST like lazy, asking for freebies and then doing this!!! It’s so awful, can they really stoop any lower?? Also the big difference between primark and new look selling white vests is that they are corporate companies, not small family businesses that are probably struggling to make an income during Covid! Also I believe by law that there must be at least 7 differences between 2 items, but I could be wrong?! She already has an income from brat and me so this is just pure greed! I feel utterly sorry for all the small businesses that sent her items in good faith, although just shows that they should do their homework next time.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.