Ingham Family #147 Chris thinks he's a bit of a fitty, but can't even spell pity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly wish there was an in depth documentary on this family as I believe they are more bizarre than we even think.
I still want to see BBC Rogue Traders turn up at Ingham HQ, just as Sarah is lugging 18 boxes of blankets into the lift

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Like with shopping trips, why do all 6 of them need to walk to the sandwich shop. The only tradition they are interested in is the sandwiches so why not let Lazy or Creepy drive to get the food.
Jason clearly doesn't want to be dragged out in the cold so why not let him play on the drive on one of his many ride on toys then he can go indoors when he's had enough.
Anyone who genuinely wants to go for a walk could take Prinny and go out later.

Reactions: 18
Isabelle never really seems to have any luck with nice coats. I like the style of her teddy bear one, however it’s just way too oversized. I’m not a fan of oversized stuff as I prefer fitted things but it does look nice on other people. But her coat is way too baggy and too long for her, it doesn’t look good.

ANYWAY

Today is my due date at long last and it doesn’t looking like I’ll be getting my wee Rabbie Burns baby, would have loved to have had her today 😢 So instead I’m back on tattle trying to cheer myself up!
Hope baby comes soon for you! Make sure to let us know if your hospital wheelchairs go forwards or backwards.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Like with shopping trips, why do all 6 of them need to walk to the sandwich shop. The only tradition they are interested in is the sandwiches so why not let Lazy or Creepy drive to get the food.
Jason clearly doesn't want to be dragged out in the cold so why not let him play on the drive on one of his many ride on toys then he can go indoors when he's had enough.
They all have to go because it’s a ‘perfect’ family morning/afternoon, hence all the montages of the girls walking next to each other, Sarah paying attention to jace (for once) etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shall we all donate them some sandwich recipes?
Careful, if she gets sent some sandwich recipes next thing you know it'll be "guys I've just discovered an amazing life hack! Did you know you can get some bread, put some cheese in the middle and make a sandwich? Saves you going out to buy one!"

Next vlog she goes out to buy one anyway because it just took too long to prepare.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
That reminds me, hey Chris when are you due for a new passport photo..

How funny I forgot about that advert!! I dare someone to put it on his insta......I would but I’ve had too much fun calling him out in the past and been banned!!

Loving the thought of him clipping in his hair piece everyday before putting the hat on.

Good job I'm off camera for my daughter's zoom lesson right now otherwise the teacher would be wanting to know why I'm laughing so much whilst looking at my phone.
Totally off subject but my niece just shared a video from USA of a teachers zoom lesson -a mum doesn’t realise and walks into the shot naked!! It was so funny the poor mum!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Isabelle never really seems to have any luck with nice coats. I like the style of her teddy bear one, however it’s just way too oversized. I’m not a fan of oversized stuff as I prefer fitted things but it does look nice on other people. But her coat is way too baggy and too long for her, it doesn’t look good.

ANYWAY

Today is my due date at long last and it doesn’t looking like I’ll be getting my wee Rabbie Burns baby, would have loved to have had her today 😢 So instead I’m back on tattle trying to cheer myself up!
Good luck with baby, I hope you have sufficient blankets for baby, wankets for you so you don't need to get dressed. Oh, not forgetting Lazy's new venture of personalised baby clothes Ekseteruh Ekseteruh, she must have known you were due soon.
All the very best xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

ANYWAY

She was probably going for a certain look she saw on Pinterest/TikTok/insta but doesn’t know how to execute it properly. Honestly at least it’s not as bad as the purple monstrosity from 2 years ago lol

good luck with the baby I hope she comes soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yeah, I noticed whenever they’re shopping Sarah’s always egging her on to get bigger sizes and it’s bizarre to me! Oversized clothes are fine if it’s just slightly baggy and loose, but all 3 of those girls just wear clothes 3 sizes too big and call it oversized!
And yet Jace is in 3 sizes too small...🤷‍♀️ Go figure (I’m not trying to be American, promise) 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How’s he still being able to class playing out on his roller skates making noise in the street not even outside your home when everyone else is stuff in doors.

You aren’t an athlete you don’t make a living by skate, use your one exercise a day to walk your dog. Your not a responsible husband or father so at least be a responsible pet owner

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is going to a sandwich shop essential?

Reactions: 9
Thank goodness Isabelle isn't still wearing the lilac coat monstrosity that Lazy coerced her into buying. Its like she deliberately sabotages her at each turn so she can look better 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.