Ingham Family #147 Chris thinks he's a bit of a fitty, but can't even spell pity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can someone explain what snack control boxes are? think i’ve missed something
They were some plastic boxes that Lazy got from B&M or somewhere that could be filled with snacks at the beginning of the day. Once the Ingham kids had eaten all their snacks, they weren't allowed any more more snacks that day (unless they were Jason obviously).

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They are some plastic boxes that Lazy got from B&M or somewhere that could be filled with snacks at the beginning of the day. Once the Ingham kids had eaten all their snacks, they weren't allowed any more more snacks that day (unless they were Jason obviously).
Jason would need three snack boxes for his breakfast alone! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
They were some plastic boxes that Lazy got from B&M or somewhere that could be filled with snacks at the beginning of the day. Once the Ingham kids had eaten all their snacks, they weren't allowed any more more snacks that day (unless they were Jason obviously).
oh right thanks for the explanation. would you just not cut out snacking completely, besides fruit and veg, if it was becoming a problem

Reactions: 7
From their secret group there is no vlog until Thursday as they didn't have time to film
Didn't have time or couldn't be bothered? It's lucky they have 100k in the bank then so they can afford to take a few days off. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Things that have mysteriously gone missing - a list (not comprehensive)
- The snack control baskets
- The copious amount of personalised water bottles they get sent
- Those lunchboxes and babyish backpacks gifted to them before the roadtrip
- Basically anything gifted
- Their self respect
- Chris' hair
Their wedding rings

• Haha
Reactions: 24
From their secret group there is no vlog until Thursday as they didn't have time to film
I hate to spring to their defence, but printing out Twinkl worksheets can be time-consuming. Factor in the amount of time it takes to make a scale replica of the Yalta Conference from Twiglets and the days will fly by, like an out of control drone.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Think of the money he's saving on Just For Men. She'll be stocking up on those in all colours now. I can see it now....Bangs & Me Launch, 1 April 2021.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hate to spring to their defence, but printing out Twinkl worksheets can be time-consuming. Factor in the amount of time it takes to make a scale replica of the Yalta Conference from Twiglets and the days will fly by, like an out of control drone.
No you are absolutely right. We really should give Lazy more credit. I mean it's not just the scale replica either. They have to make life like figurines of Churchill, Stalin and Roosevelt from dog food, pick 'n' mix and the remnants of Esme's craft box.

Reactions: 6
Their wedding rings
Things missing. Honesty is long gone

Some shortle horse things the girls got gifted and were never seen again

The caravan?

Nana’s pension

Chris’ Scotland drone.

The gopro at the bottom of the lake

All of Chris’ Sinnaz merch (and friends)

If Sarah and Chris put their hair together they might have a full head between them

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.