Ingham Family #147 Chris thinks he's a bit of a fitty, but can't even spell pity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread number #147 thanks to @Neck lace

(My first time creating, so hope I've done it right! Sorry, I had to amend it a little to fit)

"Fancies himself as a fitty; loves a bit of bitty; can't even spell 'pity'."

Would someone like to recap? Creating the new thread has taken it out of me. Must be how Lazy feels every day!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Also not only does she think printing out a worksheet for 10mins a day is homeschooling has she ever actually sat and done work with them?

Strange how since the "family death" chris is back being a twit in more of the vlogs I'm sure it was all a build up to something coming out hence the days off also but somehow they kept it quiet for now and again Lazy sticks by him 🤮🤑
Also only just turned it on but he seems hyper still when bouncing down the stairs sttage when he claimed he was so ill with a migraine 🙄

Reactions: 18
It's definitely not because there's no place like home.
Okay, hear me out, it’s gonna sound bizarre but not as bizarre as how the minghams like to bend and twist lies for doggy treats from their omen cult...the real reason why they hate that house is...well, it’s clearly haunted...they talk about their house like it’s the modern day amityville horror house with the faces they pull, they don’t even have to say they hate it, ya just have to look at them and they are weeping inside...if ya think about it...it would be hilarious to see this...
Lazy saying how being “Veggeh” is definitely what she wants to do, not because of the “vyuuwss” 👻oOoOoOoO Lazy, you have said more lies than you have ate pies, anymore cheap blankets from alibaba, before the income this month dries? OoOoOoOoO👻
Or creepy saying how he’s really improved that flick on his only one skating trick- 👻 oOoOoOoO I’ve seen more effort in making yourself look greasy, you’re not apart of sinnaz but you’ll always be a literal sinner, creepy oOoOoOoOoO👻
I’m just kidding! Their house ain’t haunted...not sure about that chavavan of there’s though...creepy sleeps in it I assume, so it’s practically cursed by creepy’s BO and presence😬

I hope lazy has included Big Frank and his family in this surprise...after all, they’re practically “blood related”...

Reactions: 9
Not even a thank you from Lazy

View attachment 395459
The point of that post is to not only show their po box addresses but as she thinks others will jump on and send her bits so will finally get real its not ones she's brought herself and made out from ifam or ifam she has made up (NHS wirker example) Funny how they get so many gifts a day yet this is first she has shown and hw he know from them as not opened? 🤔 she really does trip herself up with the lies everyday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Thread number #147 thanks to @Neck lace

(My first time creating, so hope I've done it right! Sorry, I had to amend it a little to fit)

"Fancies himself as a fitty; loves a bit of bitty; can't even spell 'pity'."

Would someone like to recap? Creating the new thread has taken it out of me. Must be how Lazy feels every day!
Sorry guys, let me apologise for my terrible thread title 😂. It really wasn't my best! Thank you so much for the votes though 🙏😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So she's getting fed up is she of being in . She's only done it since just before Christmas the stupid cow. How she moaned at everyone moaning about lockdown. How they have not been cancelled I don't know .

• Angry
Reactions: 43
So much for Isla sleeping well in her own bedroom and loving it
Esmè is clearly sleeping in there with her under her bed.
Trouble will start when Esmè’s bedroom is finished. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 35
I read a comment on previous thread about how during the Q&A Sarah mentioned the room swap and said it wasn't up to Isla.
So swapping rooms wasn't up to Isla, yet deciding whether she wants to be home-schooled is. I really don't understand how an 8yr old old is mentally capable of making that kind of decision 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 43
So much for Isla sleeping well in her own bedroom and loving it
Esmè is clearly sleeping in there with her under her bed.
Trouble will start when Esmè’s bedroom is finished. :rolleyes:
Islas bedroom is now a tip

Reactions: 25
I read a comment on previous thread about how during the Q&A Sarah mentioned the room swap and said it wasn't up to Isla.
So swapping rooms wasn't up to Isla, yet deciding whether she wants to be home-schooled is. I really don't understand how an 8yr old old is mentally capable of making that kind of decision 🤷‍♀️
It’s honestly mind-boggling, like it’s been said in past threads, Isla genuinely liked school, being with her friends and loved learning but the selfishness of these parents caused her to now be away from her friends and away from learning with them at school where she had a better chance at succeeding (I say this because Sarah clearly is way over her head about what to teach them and how to teach them) and then there’s the desperate attention for her own screen time on the camera, they started vlogging when she was really young, made her one of the main focuses of their content, with the amount of presents, surprises she has had and don’t forget the sponsored holidays, compare all of that to what’s going on now, she has to scream or raise her voice to be heard or seen on camera, yes, I know Isla is known to be a bit of a “brat” and “demanding” but she’s like that because of her parents, now none of them are going to school, maintaining those friendships they had left and are being isolated away from the outside world because of her parents and their actions, it really is a sad situation. I don’t know if Chris and Sarah’s parents brought them up in a similar fashion but for once, can’t they just put themselves in their kids’ shoes and how would they feel about this all?

• Sad
Reactions: 22
A SURPRISE FOR THE GIRLS NEW BEDROOMS!

It's a dark day, grey outside and all the lights are on. They've had breakfast and Lazy said Creepy has mis-matched Jace's clothes. Lazy says the grey joggers don't match the black top. Jace threw and smashed his bottle at dinnertime yesterday so Creepy says it has to go n the bin. Lazy moans abut Creepy wanting to put it in the bin and says it's only the handle that is broken.

The girls are doing schoolwork and Lazy is setting an idea up. She feels fed up because she read somewhere that pressure is building on Boris Johnson from MPs to ease lockdown restrictions on March 2nd and it's ages away. Don't worry, I'm sure as soon as Boris sees the vlog he will immediately announce an end lockdown on 1st February for his best friends, the Inghams. Lazy is upset that they will probably go back into tier 3. The Inghams like to keep the channel upbeat but Lazy can't lie and say she doesn't struggle some days. Bless, what a difficult life it is sitting on her arse watching Disney+ all day. It's hard being in the same 4 walls week in, week out and not being able to drive to the reservoir. She hates doing the same walk every day and the girls are getting fed up. Its the same routine everyday. It's different in summer when you can go in the garden or paddle in the river. Lazy ordered scrunchie stands for the girls. They struggle to find them in drawers sometimes and Lazy has no idea if it will work. The shein one is broken but she will use it anyway. Lazy moans about how long it's taking because she's trying to match them in pairs.

Lazy has stopped to give Jace a snack and he can't decide what to have. He chooses a pineapple flapjack. Isabelle decides to help Lazy with the scrunchies. Bracelet holders are perfect for scrunchies.

Lazy is sad she can't take Jace to softplay. He's spent half an hour running up and down his slide. Lazy has no idea where he gets his energy from and he won't let her put a bobble in his hair.

Lazy is having Isabelle by her side all day. Isabelle has just made her a coffee and they've been looking at their Instagram photos. Isabelle is amazed that Lazy posted a photo of bacon on there. They're off to surprise the girl with their scrunchie and then they're watching a movie. Creepy is upstairs building the wardrobe.

Time lapse of Creepy unboxing the wardrobe. Lazy goes into Isla's bedroom and Isla says something I can't understand. Esme has pretty much moved into Isla's bedroom. Lazy makes the girls close their eye and Isla screeches about the scrunchies. I'm not sure they warranted the 'OMG' but ok. Jace has chocolate. Lazy shows that they have put the scrunches on Isla's shelves.

Isabelle and Lazy talk about sweets. they're having bubblegum lollies and chocolate lick with a movie. Lazy takes some up to the girl and Isla screams. Esme is playing Minecraft.

Jace is occupied with chocolate lick and a lollypop. Isabelle has chosen to watch Mulan because she has wanted to watch it for ages but the girls never fancy it.

An hour and a bit has passed since Creepy unboxed the wardrobe and he is struggling with it because he has a migraine (a really bad, dull headache) that started in the night. It's not a migraine anymore but it' not going, no matter what he takes. He thought he would come on and moan. Dominoes have text him so he wants to persuade Lazy.

Isla has been doing makeup and tells us about a drink she made. She debates which pajamas she is going to wear.

Isabelle is crying about Mulan. Lazy has seen bad reviews about it but loves it and Isabelle says it's good inspiration for young girls as well. Isabelle says she cried a lot and then Lazy says they have to go and have dinner. Lazy has no idea why anyone would give Mulan a bad review because it's inspirational. What is it with the Inghams and their obsession with things being inspirational? Then Lazy tells us to go and watch the newer version.

Creepy is sat in Esme's bedroom and the wardrobe still needs to be built. He is feeling whack and sick so had to go and sit down. Other furniture will be arriving too. They have a lot to do tomorrow and everyone on Instagram has given suggestions on getting rid of headaches.

End of vlog
Screenshot 2021-01-21 195859.png
Screenshot 2021-01-21 195713.png
Screenshot 2021-01-21 200948.png
Screenshot 2021-01-21 200830.png
Screenshot 2021-01-21 195931.png
Screenshot 2021-01-21 201120.png
Screenshot 2021-01-21 200901.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Sarah Ingham : "I simply do not have a minute spare in my busy busy day to order those rubber corner guards for the marble dining table"
also Sarah Ingham :
Screenshot 2021-01-21 at 21.12.05.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
It appears someone set fire to Leeds general infirmary. Did they tell creeps he can't have any more pain meds?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
It appears someone set fire to Leeds general infirmary. Did they tell creeps he can't have any more pain meds?
Oh no, that's terrible!

I just promised myself I wouldn't crack any jokes as sounded terrible but upon finding out everyone seems to be safe... I'm now worried about the wheelchairs!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Sarah Ingham : "I simply do not have a minute spare in my busy busy day to order those rubber corner guards for the marble dining table"
also Sarah Ingham :
View attachment 395851
If only we could all “work” as hard as Sarah does...gets up when she wants, ambles down to the office for an hour (and moans about that!) wanders around Home Bargains, lays around watching Disney + and spends all morning organising scrunches. It must be so tough, I do not know how she manages it all 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Oh no, that's terrible!

I just promised myself I wouldn't crack any jokes as sounded terrible but upon finding out everyone seems to be safe... I'm now worried about the wheelchairs!!!
Given the amount of people being evacuated, I wonder if they were all going backwards, forwards or mixture or both?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.