Ingham Family #147 Chris thinks he's a bit of a fitty, but can't even spell pity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God Sarah rlly said ‘no one in our family likes breakfeast’ while feeding Jace seven different breakfasts
It’s not that they don’t like breakfast, it’s just difficult to eat it when you’re asleep.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
SOMETHING HAPPENED TO HER FACE!!

The Inghams are onto wash load number two already. Jace is screeching in the background as usual. Esme is having a bad day because she got up and has used one of Isabelle's Asda moisturisers that she has used before, and she's had a reaction. Lazy say Creepy has sensitive skin and he probably takes after him. Jace chases Isla around the living room.

Lazy is now sat with Isabelle, looking through a student cookbook. She will be getting some ingredients today from the supermarket. They lack inspiration for lunchtime but usually skip breakfast. The girls have their lunch at 11am and Jace isn't keen on breakfast. The girls snack a lot during the day and Lazy thinks it's because they're bored. So Lazy is off to the supermarket to get ingredients so she can make juicy lunches. Jace plays with his dinosaur.

Jace has his hat and boots on, and is off out with Creepy on his bike. Jace starts to get upset because he wants his police bike so they go back and get it. He needs some help to get on the bike so Creepy pulls him on by his arm as usual. A couple of minutes later, Creepy has been joined by Esme and Isla because Jace got bored. Clip of Creepy falling off the skate rail and doing his one trick.

7 minute long Isabelle and Esme sketch.

Lazy asks Jace what he is doing. He's on the sofa taking all the cushions, which he lays on. Lazy tests Jace's counting. She doesn't feel like she's vlogged much because she's been playing with her new machine, walking around the house looking for things to customise. She has also bought an engraver tool online and acrylic keyrings. They're taking the day off vlogging tomorrow because Lazy did a launch on Baby and Me so has hundreds of packages to post. She wants the girls to focus on schoolwork, Creepy will be looking after Jace and he might even need to go and help Lazy at the office. They couldn't make it any more obvious that vlogging is a chore to them now. Thanks you to everyone for their orders. Lazy has another big order coming within the next week or two.

End of vlog

Why he can't just put the camera down or 2 seconds instead of dragging him on the bike by his arm I'll never know.
View attachment 402444View attachment 402445

Young Hollywood probably thought this guy was admiring his skillz, but really he was just thinking 'oh it' the twit in the hat again'
View attachment 402446

View attachment 402449View attachment 402450View attachment 402451
View attachment 402452View attachment 402453View attachment 402454View attachment 402455
The twit in the hat 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I also feel sorry for Esme did you notice how sparse her wardrobe was and what was in there looked tatty and cheap compared to Isla’s I mean it’s easy to see the two youngest are the favourites.
I’m sure Esme’s room will go on and on and on and on and on 🙄

Especially covering it when cheating 😊
Really!? I don’t think Isla is favourite at all! If anything she gets pushed aside now. She’s desperate for airtime but they know esme and Isabelle are the money makers.

Reactions: 11
Question guys, why do they vlog daily when they have no content?
None of the other bloggers I watch on YouTube vlog daily and they still seem to be rolling in the money?!

Reactions: 17
I still want to see BBC Rogue Traders turn up at Ingham HQ, just as Sarah is lugging 18 boxes of blankets into the lift
Sarah? Lugging 18 as in EIGHTEEN boxes of wankets into the lift? Big Sarah wouldn't lug 18 boxes of orange twirls into the lift. She'd find a n0ncy cheating pervert to do it for her. Hi Creepy. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I am concerned...my husband has some weird Colouration on his toes and I have tonsillitis and a dodgy back. Have we collectively got creepy disease.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.