Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hollierachx

VIP Member
IMG_3460.jpeg

And angels Ori means duck so just like MY lips! How magical?! It’s so funny because we always saw ducks when I was pregnant! Didn’t we spence? We ALWAYS saw ducks!! The sound of them squarking comforts milky moos I think because it sounds exactly like when I sing to her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 85

Superman1

IMG_1149.jpeg

If my partner wrote this publicly or even in private for that matter 😅 I would be dry for the rest of my life

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 71

Kathleen22

VIP Member
…. That name is awful. I was hoping they’d go for Orielle while they were explaining the “story” which I love actually. But no, they made it ridiculous. In my opinion, Orielle Lila Horton would have given them their “deep and meaningful name” like they want which is fine, but it just sounds nicer than whatever the hell they’ve called their child.

Even Ren’s name is nicer and rolls off the tongue than this one and I wasn’t a fan of her name at the beginning.

At least she didn’t drag the name reveal out for weeks this time, I guess.
This name would have actually been really sweet! The name is SUCH a mouthful.

their absolute reach at trying to link the name with ray, then with nanny joy, then with linking it to ren by using ‘Golden’

imagine poor ori when she’s older…

well the ‘Ori’ part of my name is after a man my mum knew growing up … who was like a grandad/uncle to her, she never saw him in her adult life till he was really unwell and she then wanted the attention on HER. He was called ray, you’d think my name would have ray in there somewhere ?? Oh no 💁🏻‍♀️ my mum got pregnant whilst he was unwell, so I became the light in their life at a dark time.. so my dad was summoned to google names meaning light, that’s where Ori came from 💡

My mum also wanted to link my name with my sisters name, we are the golden girls ☀ so they then added an a at the end!! I was then oria 💁🏻‍♀️

The Vella part of my name you ask?? Well one day there was a white boxer (that’s a dog btw) walking along Brighton beach! Ray had white hair so this was just such a sign!!!! (My dad also grew up with boxers) she was born on 14th feb! That is when my mum and dad planned to announce to social media that I was in her tummy, it was a sign from the gods ⛅!!!! The dogs name was Bella! 🐶 but they wanted to remix that and call me vella, meaning Beautiful girl 💕

lilac is nanny joys Fave colour, so mum had to pretend she cared about dads family so instead of using joy or Phoebe as my middle name, I just got called a colour 💜

Writing that out just reiterated to me how batshit crazy they both are. I literally have never heard ANYONE make up a name, that has 3 different meanings all jumbled together… to the point they then don’t mean anything at all!!!

don’t even get me started on her body checking 3.5 weeks PP. the fact she told Spencer to sit there and pretend To be on his phone whilst she does a dance showing off her body just makes me die a little inside.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

kbjhguih

VIP Member
ORIAVELLA ... THAT HAS TO BE A JOKE ... please tell me it's a joke. I bet the midwifes were pissing themselves.
---
Little baby Renal and Oral <3

• Haha
Reactions: 67

brows3r10

I just cantttt with the made up names and her trying to relate every syllable back to some experience in her life 🤣🤣 if she had a son imagine the caption
Our Ryprince Juke Horton
- Ry for Ryanair, the first job my Hugobee ever had 🥺🥺
- Prince after his daddy, my babyprince ✨
- Juke because after visiting uncle Ray, Spenny nearly got hit by a Nissan Juke in the hospital car park, we just took it as a sign 🥺✨
-

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Honestlyk8

VIP Member
View attachment 2407744

Everyone send me messages about how amazing I look 9 hours after birth. God she is SUCH a narcissist!!!! It’s all about her constantly omg, I know we all know it already but she just continues to take it to another level everyday
Imogen only looking at herself and not noticed she’s posted a picture of her husband with a semi

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58

Cady1954

VIP Member
When they get to high school the boys are going to day 'Oh look here come Oral and Anal'

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Kathleen22

VIP Member
She’s probably encouraging Renault to still breastfeed
I thought this, I can just imagine her ‘renaeliaaa!! Come to mummy! Do you want to sit with me and your sister and share mummies milk????’ 🤢

her caption aswell ‘basically a cow at this point’

No one forced you to have children
No one forced you to breastfeed
You chose both !!!

• Sick
Reactions: 53

A Real Fake

Imogenation #57 another baby, another stupid name, Renal and Oral your parents are insane

• Haha

roryangel

VIP Member
Clouds Imogen. I see fucking clouds.
idk what you’re seeing because that’s clearly the spitting image of uncle ray!!! 🥺 i literally saw him come down in cloud form and kiss imo’s bare bump after this! and then a robin (grandad peter obvs) came along and said “why tf did you name you’re daughter after a wren, i’m literally a robin hun”

• Haha
  • Heart