Imogenation #56 Spenny blinks for help, grimmo needs a wash, Ren is stuck being exploited for dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't watch it honestly probably gave birth in her bed to get attention from the 'huns'.
Last time was cringe enough and that was in hospital. I hated my partner both times while giving birth and told him I wanted to be alone. She is so fake to look like a natural loving amazing mum. She's nothing but a fruit loop. There's nothing normal about her or him.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just started this birth video. All I’m getting so far is that she was a rude witch to her midwife at her 41 week appointment and she had diarrhoea 🤢 I honestly would have hated to be her midwife. Taking a break from it for a bit because I honestly already just want to reach through the screen and punch her and Spencer 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What she saying??
---
The fact she held up ambulance staff to give birth in her bed because they couldn’t be arsed to go to a hospital is infuriating. She knew she was in labour, hence why they started filming- she clearly says contractions were 4/5 mins apart. So she waits until she’s giving birth and calls an ambulance??
I'm confused . Was this a planned home birth. Sorry to ask questions Butcombe not up to watching the vlog. I'll wait till I have wine tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What a smug pair of p****s throughout that video.

Why is everything so magical and amazing!?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's amazing how at 49:45 she can go from sobbing hysterically shouting "you're amazing" in Spencer's ear to all of a sudden being absolutely fine the second Oreo makes a little noise. Almost as if it's all an act, funny that 👀

Also, that thumbnail, wtaf!? We all know why she's done that - she's just absolutely gutted she didn't get much birth footage so she's had to use the most brazen thumbnail she could to try and get enough views on the video. No morals or respect, she's just disgusting.

I'm at a loss for how to describe Spencer as a person by now - he's just the most spineless and weak little lapdog of a boy I've ever seen. His whole personality is Imogen, literally. It's so pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
1. wtaf????
2. how DARE your newborn baby need to feed off your boob when you’re literally choosing to breastfeed?! poor spency wency can’t enjoy them, how selfish of oriareola 😩
3. if you didn’t want TWO children breastfeeding then you know for well that you could’ve weaned your 2 year old off it by now, but she clearly wanted it to be like this so why is she acting like she doesn’t???
4. what the duck

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I’m not watching it as I’m still dealing with my own birth trauma from 9 months ago…… but that thumbnail!!! 😱 that’s horrendous!!
The levels these people will stoop for money!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I literally can’t even with her any more. That tandem bf photo with a full face of makeup is just sickeningly wrong! She’s disgusting. And Spencer is pathetic for not standing up to her! The worst thing is as she’s a narcissist she won’t even take valid criticism of her insanity on board. Literally despise the woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone would think it was Spencer who had just given birth. He is OUT if it! He constantly looks fucked.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
That TikTok of her getting dressed ‘12 days post partum’ and she is still wearing trousers below the bump. 🙄 I know there’s still a bit of a bump, but she’s not pregnant! ‘Yeah I’m post partum.’ No, you’re just an attention seeker!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When I had my son 13 years ago, "post partum" wasn't a phrase used at all. Is it an American thing? Or do midwives and HCPs actually use it?

Reactions: 7
I really don't understand why she was so triggered by the midwife saying 'no baby yet?!'. I think she can spot within the first few mins of meeting someone whether they are the type of person that she can manipulate or not to get whatever twisted thing it is she wants at the time. People that she meets where it's obvious that they cannot be manipulated she tries to say that they were either horrible, negative or that she had a terrible experience to justify her behaviour and the way she wants things

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.