Imogenation #56 Spenny blinks for help, grimmo needs a wash, Ren is stuck being exploited for dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“The golden girls… them having a similar name will give them such a special bond”…. Um yeah they’re sisters? Oriavella is awful. Also confused how they chatted on and on about this white boxer (spenny being useful telling us btw a boxer is a dog, cheers spen) called Bella then going from that to Vella? Why not oriabella? Vella just reminds me of vellum which is cow skin 😂😂 honestly I can’t imagine the family being like oh that is lovely, especially older people who usually are so frank and have zero filter… I know my gran would have definitely been like what on earth is that name 😂😂

I also don’t understand why they do the baby names vlogs and act like any normal real name was an option when let’s be honest they’re always going to just make up a name 💀 god help them if they have a boy next…

• Haha
Reactions: 34
i also think the fact that they’re clearly sticking to making names up shows how much imo thinks they’re above everyone else! her babies are just SO special and precious that they couldn’t possibly have a name that another kid might have! 🙄 says it all in my opinion

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Poor kid. I didn’t think they could top Renaelia but they’ve gone and done it, what a bleeping awful name!
I couldn’t listen to most of the drivel about how they came up with the worst name I’ve ever heard, because I was distracted by her hair dangling in the poor baby’s face while she was trying to feed 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well they can be sure those names are unique. No one else would want them. And there's a good reason for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
My sons a teacher and the worst one he’s come across was ‘Rainbeaux’, but these 2 names absolutely top that!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
ORIAVELLA ... THAT HAS TO BE A JOKE ... please tell me it's a joke. I bet the midwifes were pissing themselves.
---
Little baby Renal and Oral <3

• Haha
Reactions: 67
The only really positive is that Ren/Wren and Ori/Oriya are pretty and the girls can use those.

Reactions: 23
Oria is so much nicer just on its own haha.
why do they make everything into such an ordeal? Everything is such a long fuckin story just say the fuckin name 😂.
Also I love how now Imo has another little baby who relies on her for everything R suddenly is absolutely fine being at nursery..

Something I’ve never got about uncle grandad ray is if he was such a huge / big part of her life why did Spencer never meet him until he was dying?
Like we lost one of my mums best friends not long ago who I used to call “aunty” and spent a msssive chunk of my childhood with.. but we lost touch as we got older and when I found she’d passed obviously I felt sad.. but more sad for her own children and grandchildren. I wouldnt think of being like “well what about meee!!” It’s just so strange how she makes everything about herself it’s not normal.
she almost fantasises about grief/loss as it gains her attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I genuinely don't know how she gets more deranged after every birth but she does 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
FFS that’s 16 minutes of my life that I’ll never get back!
Those poor girls with their convoluted names! They’ll be about 10 years old before they have learnt how to spell their own names! I hope they change them by Deed Poll when they’re older!
Of course she had to breastfeed on camera! She is just awful and using Ray’s memory as grief bait.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The way they dragged that name reveal out 😳

I do think she looks a cute baby, but that name is something else. Do they not realise they will have that name for the rest of their lives. It doesn't even flow. I can't wait for these two girls to grow up and tell us how deranged their upbringing was.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So it’s Renalfailure and Areola. Is that right? This woman literally hates her children.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Baby looks nothing like Ren. Definitely going to be Grimmo’s double. Also the, ‘what colour are her eyes’? Blue like all newborns! 🙄 I can’t believe we’re already on round two when the first round is still going! The woman is insufferable.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What world do they live in to think their names are good? 😂 bleeping hell. They want to be so different but are just making names up for people to bully them when they are older 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.