Imogenation #56 Spenny blinks for help, grimmo needs a wash, Ren is stuck being exploited for dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh this is better than we could have ever imagined 🤣🤣👏🏼 well done Imo, you bleeping loon

• Haha
Reactions: 40
You just know that the midwives have added that name to their "worst names" list.
It's honestly so bad and I'm not even hating because it's Imo 😂 It's just an awful name! 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Just popping on to say that absolute everything Imo says and does is a complete duck up✌what a god awful name to give to Renault 2.0! poor baby!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2405839
What is wrong with this head…?!?! The caption of the tiktok combined with her trying to grip her non existent loose skin!!! 😡
it’s so bleeping sad she’s 30 year old mum of 2 and STILL needs validation based on her looks like an insecure 18 year old. If she genuinely had a mum tum / stretch marks etc there’s no way she’d do this. She doesn’t have loose skin. She knows she doesn’t. She knows she’s stayed thin (I mean.. she bleeping lost weight whilst pregnant 🙄) she’s not doing this video be to empowering or encourage women to embrace their PP bodies, she’s doing it for compliments.
Victoria Hearn, Danae Mercer, Sarah Landry & Cary’s Whittaker all do similar videos/posts but all actually have loose skin, stretch marks etc (and still look great IMO)
Her showing her stomach that still looks exactly the same is just bleeping ridiculous. It’s like when a thin person does a “bodies that look this.. also look like this” and they force their body into an awkward pose to force a tiny roll 😂.

It’s just embarrassing… Because she knows.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Oriavella Cruella Devil 🥴 sounds like something someone would take to relieve the symptoms of oral thrush 🙃 fitting as Imo suffers with some strange green fungus on her tongue. Renalfailure and Orialvella. What the hell. Made my Saturday that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My sleep paralysis demon at 3am. Literally what is she doing

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have never posted on this thread before but duck me that name is absolutely horrific. Oriavella sounds like a covid variant 😭 I’m all for trying to find unique names for your kids, but these weirdos always go too far

• Haha
The thing with naming babies is you need to remember you’re also naming an adult, who will need to get a job in the real world.

• Haha
When they get to high school the boys are going to day 'Oh look here come Oral and Anal'

• Haha
Reactions: 54
So I've just watched the video, why the massive talk about the random lady walking her dog? Had absolutely no relation to anything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.