Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kathleen22

VIP Member
IMG_4294.png

Haven’t heard about ray since the pregnancy announcement, now she’s close to her due date she’s now mentioning him again 🥱🥱🥱 bore off imo

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Lotus101

VIP Member
Oh. My. God.
She has literally only uploaded pictures of herself caked in make up since that baby has been born what in fuck is she talking about?

I absotely cannot believe how anyone can see how she has treated R and still have any level of respect for her.
When R was her only child: wouldn’t go in the pram. Only want Imo. Wanted to be carried by only Imo. Wouldn’t settle in nursery. Cried all day without Imo. Imo couldn’t even eat dinner if R was awake because she’d have a melt down.
Now O is here: R is absolutely fine with everyone else. Goes in her pram easily. Goes to nursery & is fine.

How in fuck can everyone not see the absolutely lies and bullshit she spills to fit in with whatever narrative she’s going with at the time?

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Beckz1205

VIP Member
IMG_3037.jpeg

Why does she insist on doing this with her lipliner?!? It just looks like she’s been rimming her wet wipe husband!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Lotus101

VIP Member
Guys.. what the fuck..
We dont even know this baby’s name yet.. but we do know she’s had digestive discomfort, a bad nights sleep, a windi pipe inserted into her bottom & 5 seedy poos..
HOW does she think this is fucking acceptable?!????!!!!! I have never known an influencer to share as much information about their baby as this money grabbing cunt.

I mean.. R hasn’t had her nap now for like 3 months does she not think at any point she’s just ready to fuckin drop a nap? 🙄.
I’ve started working in a montisori pre school / nursery and most of the toddlers (18momths) have one nap a day. Why does she insist on forcing her child to nap / sleep?
wait until R shows you she’s tired.. then try and settle her for a nap. You can’t take a 20 month old who’s happy playing and not tired, lie them in a cot and expect them to sleep instantly.
If she would only sleep in the car why can’t you drop the newborn off and then Spencer can drive R round for a bit to sleep?
I’m sure every parent has done that I know I have .. baby has drifted off in the car so you go the long way home / sit in the car for a bit when you pull up haha. I wouldn’t wake him up then expect him to go straight back to sleep ffs.

I get parenting is a complete learning curve and we literally learn as we go but she’s so fuckin incompetent man. She just lacks the basic common sense.

Also she’s moaning because she had herself, Spencer AND her dad at the photoshoot?? How does she think single mums cope / do it?
She is completely insufferable.

• Haha

Serena35

I know people don't like Spencer but he is so manipulated by her it's unreal. She couldn't even give the baby a middle name that he wanted. She knows exactly what she's doing...
She is the true definition of a Narcissist and I don't say that lightly because Narcissists are truly awful people. If you've ever been on the receiving end of a Narcissist you'll know exactly what I'm talking about!

• Heart

roryangel

VIP Member
i also think the fact that they’re clearly sticking to making names up shows how much imo thinks they’re above everyone else! her babies are just SO special and precious that they couldn’t possibly have a name that another kid might have! 🙄 says it all in my opinion

• Haha

HotTea

My babys middle name is called lilac cause I had a lilac bedroom 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣this is unhinged
Best call mine Dolphin seeing as I had a dolphin bedroom 😂 (big up my fellow 90s kids with our blue dolphin bedrooms complete with dolphin border and glass dolphin ornaments 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart

nickgrimshaw

Arghhhhhh. She's been waiting 9 months to post that 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 can guarantee that won't be the last time we see that 😬

• Haha
  • Sick

Lotus101

VIP Member
9E63C97E-0ACF-46B6-883A-5639A7C26533.jpeg
I’m sorry but you couldn’t waterboard my labour pictures out of me😂.
How little self respect does this woman have?! Nothing is sacred at all.
I’m sure everyone has some pretty rough labour pictures FOR THEMSELVES good god I wouldn’t even share them with my best mates let alone the fuckin internet 😂.

what annoys me about Imo the most is that she does these things with the pretence of “helping” others (when anyone gives her hate) but it’s nothing to do with that. It’s 100000% for attention.
same with her constant breastfeeding pictures you’re not trying to “normalise” BF. You just want people to tell you you’re an amazing mum.

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m blocked because I replied to her sofa story saying that it looked like 2 sofas pushed together 😂😂😂😂 girl needs to develop a thicker skin

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Beckz1205

VIP Member

This bit in the video, spencer looks so odd. Like he’s trying to take the baby then realises he’s not allowed 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

lolgal

View attachment 2394736
Omg the breastfeeding saga begins 😩😩😩😩

the next 2 years of our lives will be consumed with imos cheesy boobs angels x

Find it odd that Spencer hasn’t posted one thing not even a story?? Probably not allowed as all attention must be of the star of the show imo.
I just came here to post this….. HER LIPS!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha

Hollierachx

VIP Member
IMG_3335.jpeg
She is truly insufferable. Like who fucking cares? Just let Ren fall asleep in the car and sit on the drive with her while she sleeps. Yes it might not be as long as in her bed but it’s better than her fighting it for an hour and a half?! Why not give up after half hour? Because if she took that long to go down then she’ll wake up later and need to go to bed later for a longer wake window? No doubt they still tried to put her to bed at 6pm 🙄 They are so fucking clueless and think they’re being relatable but it’s just proving how incompetent at parenting they are

• Haha