Imogenation #56 Spenny blinks for help, grimmo needs a wash, Ren is stuck being exploited for dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But Imogen Horton didn’t feel any inclination of guilt when she left her young daughter with an inverted eye for days on end? Load of old tripe!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Not watched imo for bloody ages but she popped up on one of them Facebook videos doing a ‘dress the bump with me’. Is she ok??? Like she genuinely looks so ill. There was no filter on the video and when she came close up she had no make up on and she looks so sick?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
she’s literally just posted a ‘grwm for my husband’s birthday’ tiktok where she said ‘it’s my husband’s birthday today’ …. his birthday was on the 14th of july 🙄 how lazy can she get?! it actually makes no sense to post that video 3 weeks later, she’s so weird

• Haha
Reactions: 14
early thread suggestion cos I'm feeling inspired. Grimmo aka Momo, maybe skipped a dose, but she's definitely gross. 😚✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 11
she’s literally just posted a ‘grwm for my husband’s birthday’ tiktok where she said ‘it’s my husband’s birthday today’ …. his birthday was on the 14th of july 🙄 how lazy can she get?! it actually makes no sense to post that video 3 weeks later, she’s so weird
Which would make her 38 weeks…which I’m not convinced about, I def think she’s closer to her due date than that.

Reactions: 8
She feels guilty that Ren is playing on her own? Wtaf. It's so so lovely watching children play in their own little worlds and imaginations, what on earth is there to feel guilty about?
Allowing your child to develop their imagination is one of the most beautiful gifts you can give them. She’s so self-centred she can’t leave the poor child alone playing quietly for five minutes.

Reactions: 29
Allowing your child to develop their imagination is one of the most beautiful gifts you can give them. She’s so self-centred she can’t leave the poor child alone playing quietly for five minutes.
This is exactly it, it's not guilt, it's jealousy that Ren isn't giving her attention.

Reactions: 26
This is exactly it, it's not guilt, it's jealousy that Ren isn't giving her attention.
I don’t think she knows what guilt is. I think she’s just heard other mums say it so she thinks she should feel guilty for something.
I don’t actually think she understands many emotions and has some issues with it. That’s why she cries at everything (or pretends to) because she thinks she should. Every emotion is so over the top and false. Honestly, she’s a psychologists dream.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
IMG_0813.jpeg

I know that her and Freya aren’t that similar in age but this reads as though she doesn’t have a sister at all? What an odd thing to write in a caption

• Haha
Reactions: 18
IMG_4294.png

Haven’t heard about ray since the pregnancy announcement, now she’s close to her due date she’s now mentioning him again 🥱🥱🥱 bore off imo

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Clouds Imogen. I see bleeping clouds.
idk what you’re seeing because that’s clearly the spitting image of uncle ray!!! 🥺 i literally saw him come down in cloud form and kiss imo’s bare bump after this! and then a robin (grandad peter obvs) came along and said “why tf did you name you’re daughter after a wren, i’m literally a robin hun”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
She gives her kid coffee?! She does realise that decaf still contains some caffeine doesn’t she?!?!

Why doesnt she just give the kid milk, she won’t know it’s not the same as mummies. She’s an absolute weapon

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.