Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Berniebow

THE BIRTH VLOG IS UP

home birth in their bed. She gives birth and immediately tells spencer he’s amazing? They are insufferable imagine being the medical staff watching them uncontrollably pretend to sob into each others arms

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

jolly_parsley

Chatty Member
I lost brain cells watching that video. Cackled when Spencer was like “Boxers are dogs by the way” thank you for being so informative! I had no idea!

Anyway can they please be banned from naming anymore children they have? Those poor girls!

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
This woman planned a reason for every single syllable of her daughters name there is absolutely no way she did not plan every aspect of this birth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

mmxiise

she told the midwife that her negativity was stalling her labour ??? feel sorry for that midwife 🥱

• Wow
  • Haha

Kathleen22

VIP Member
IMG_4789.jpeg

IMG_4790.jpeg

Well I guess we almost had the same explanations 💁🏻‍♀️🤣

Can she not see how RIDICULOUS this massive long explanation to a first name is???

• Haha
  • Wow

Hollierachx

VIP Member
IMG_3336.jpeg

Bleedy but wears all white? Didn’t she bleed through while wearing white last time? Imagine living your life / purposefully putting yourself in a situation to feel uncomfortable purely to have content because you have nothing else about you.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 48

Fluffyknickers

I hate the way they're describing birth and Spencer says a woman's body is made to give birth .. it's really invalidating to people like me who had to have an emergency section and feel like their bodies failed them!

I must say the fact Spencer caught her and held her first is lovely but Jesus wept the dramatics is just too much!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
View attachment 2394736
Omg the breastfeeding saga begins 😩😩😩😩

the next 2 years of our lives will be consumed with imos cheesy boobs angels x “spencey, take a picture of me whilst I’m breastfeeding in the park as it’s a MUST for instagram”

Find it odd that Spencer hasn’t posted one thing not even a story?? Probably not allowed as all attention must be of the star of the show imo.
I can't believe my eyes with this image - her scary massive lips taking over her face and sunken eyes. It's actually terrifying!!

p.s. breastfeeding "anywhere and everywhere" is.....literally what everyone does. It's not special. You're sat on a bench, not at Thorpe Park riding Stealth, Imo!!! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 46