Imogenation #56 Spenny blinks for help, grimmo needs a wash, Ren is stuck being exploited for dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread natural earth mummas

Thanks to @exfor the thread title had to shorten to fit.

Brief recap, Spencer has been a font of knowledge in how Ren is being neglected by saying she only uses one or two nappies per day despite not having started potty training, and also calling her a guinea pig for the new baby.

Imo has had her bump out at every opportunity and continues to record her every thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does she actually eat anything herself in the new video? Also that American accent halfway through was beyond jarring. Spencer looked like he wanted the ground to swallow him

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oops thread title was by @Ex93
Sorry angel tagging didn't work first time ✨️just explaining not complaining✨️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imogens teenage sister shows Ren more discipline by taking things off her and telling her no than imo does.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s so bleeping irritating! The way that she patronises everyone that she speaks makes to me want to punch her!
It seemed strange that she didn’t eat with Freya. She is obsessed with food in the way that someone with an ED would be. I assume that she is really now cutting out dairy before the birth as a means of weight loss.
Freya’s reaction to Hugo phoning Imogen was very telling. Even she knows that her brother is an idiot!
Spencer is still looking very over Imogen. He made a passive aggressive remarks!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
OH MY GOD!! Her newest video has made me fuming!!! How can she be craving something she's never had??? And why is she just watching people eat like that would make me feel so awkward. She is SO irritating. How many times is she gonna say "SHE LOVESSSS IT". And apparently someone said she looks cute?🤣🤣🤣. THE AMERICAN ACCENT I WANT TO FIGHT HER. I'm only half way into the video and I genuinely am gonna need to go and meditate to calm myself.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did anyone notice how angry Spencer was when she told him that some guy in the shop called her cute, he was nottttt happy but tried to act normal. She only says these things to him to wind him up 🙄 although I think him reacting pissed off is so immature who cares that someone complimented her? Grow up the pair of you.

agree with everyone about the comments about the video. How the duck can you crave something you’ve never ever had?? Even when Freya was eating her ‘craving’ imo was like oh I don’t even know what’s in it what is it??? Just such a pointless random video. Just a video of your sister eating random foods?? They’re so weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did anyone notice how angry Spencer was when she told him that some guy in the shop called her cute, he was nottttt happy but tried to act normal. She only says these things to him to wind him up 🙄 although I think him reacting pissed off is so immature who cares that someone complimented her? Grow up the pair of you.

agree with everyone about the comments about the video. How the duck can you crave something you’ve never ever had?? Even when Freya was eating her ‘craving’ imo was like oh I don’t even know what’s in it what is it??? Just such a pointless random video. Just a video of your sister eating random foods?? They’re so weird.
I'm pregnant and I do get cravings for random food combinations I've never had before but only once or twice and I wouldn't make my sister eat it and not me, if I'm craving something it's because I want to demolish it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Right. I'm late to the party but WTF PUT YOUR BUMP AWAAYYYY. I'm a midwife, I'm all for bumps and babies and breastfeeding in public and 'you do you, boo' but we don't need to see it when we're eating 😭😭😭 and also... WHO CALLS THEIR CHILD A GUINEA PIG?!?! So he can be the best dad to their next sprog?! Not interested in being a good dad to the first then? duck saaaake

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So is she just not doing miss immy anymore? Not that I’m complaining
I really hope she isn’t! My daughter doesn’t need nightmares 😂
Quite funny reply because she made such a big deal out of it being her dream for it to just flop because she’s tit. My dog had more talent than her! He looks (and probably smells) better than her too! The whole family just need to duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm pregnant and I do get cravings for random food combinations I've never had before but only once or twice and I wouldn't make my sister eat it and not me, if I'm craving something it's because I want to demolish it 🤣
This I get!! I’ve never been pregnant but I know people do say they’ll have the most bizarre cravings that they might not have had before, but imo just picks a random food shop and says she’s craving that??? But she didn’t even know what Freya was eating? 🤣 she’s just making it all up for the sake of a video.

like she said every morning she cravessss croissants and pastries, yet in all of her what I eat in a day and any time she’s filming in the morning she has porridge??? So who is she kidding that she consumes all this stuff 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This I get!! I’ve never been pregnant but I know people do say they’ll have the most bizarre cravings that they might not have had before, but imo just picks a random food shop and says she’s craving that??? But she didn’t even know what Freya was eating? 🤣 she’s just making it all up for the sake of a video.

like she said every morning she cravessss croissants and pastries, yet in all of her what I eat in a day and any time she’s filming in the morning she has porridge??? So who is she kidding that she consumes all this stuff 😒
like she filmed a what i eat in a day and made porridge and then in a clip afterwards said she was hungry and listed the snacks she’d had including lots of pastries but she doesn’t show herself eating them

Reactions: 9
Grimmo, we can see straight through your act. She didn't crave a single one of those food items, she makes it up as she goes along. When I have a craving for something I wouldn't be able to order my sister my craving and then not get the same for myself. All she eats is sugar and chocolate, hence why we didn't see her eat at all throughout that video.

Instant ICK....

Screenshot_20230730-032732_TikTok.jpg

---
Also, the picture below is only 3 years old, they have aged a decade, wtf happened?! 😂😂

Screenshot_20230730-033350_TikTok.jpg

---
This video has got some cracking comments about miss Immy 😂😂

Screenshot_20230730-033849_TikTok.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Grimmo, we can see straight through your act. She didn't crave a single one of those food items, she makes it up as she goes along. When I have a craving for something I wouldn't be able to order my sister my craving and then not get the same for myself. All she eats is sugar and chocolate, hence why we didn't see her eat at all throughout that video.

Instant ICK....

View attachment 2343196
---
Also, the picture below is only 3 years old, they have aged a decade, wtf happened?! 😂😂

View attachment 2343203
---
This video has got some cracking comments about miss Immy 😂😂

View attachment 2343206
It really angers me when people recommend Miss Immy as an alternative to miss Rachel..
Miss Rachel has: an understanding of speech development & uses a lot of speech path techniques, a masters in teaching music, the ability to write and produce her own songs, a team of other fab people, her own children and I’m also sure she’s got a degree in early childhood education
Miss Immy has: a YouTube channel and a child.

you cannot fuckin compare them at all 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.