Imogenation #56 Spenny blinks for help, grimmo needs a wash, Ren is stuck being exploited for dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she not showing the face of the second coming? She’s probably waiting for OK magazine to offer her a deal for an exclusive ‘my traumatic birth story’ (the staple of every Z lister…)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is she not showing the face of the second coming? She’s probably waiting for OK magazine to offer her a deal for an exclusive ‘my traumatic birth story’ (the staple of every Z lister…)
She did the same with Rennies if I remember correctly, she also spouted some tit about not being sure how much of her they would show. Obviously her 🌟 huns 🌟 come above her daughter's privacy and she just had to share every tiny detail with them!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
IMG_4631.png

the backlog of leading up to giving birth has begun 🙄🙄🙄

‘tomorrow hunnies is my official due date’

1. she’s already been here how long?
2. She doesn’t even say the date eg. This was from a week ago or whatever

She’ll have this going on till Xmas at this rate.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Show your 12 year old avid followers Birdfeeder and bloody get on with it fs. No one is arsed for this drag out!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’ll post any old crap for a while yet to get the engagement because she knows everyone is waiting for the latest money maker’s announcement. There will no doubt be an ad too

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 2394394

the backlog of leading up to giving birth has begun 🙄🙄🙄

‘tomorrow hunnies is my official due date’

1. she’s already been here how long?
2. She doesn’t even say the date eg. This was from a week ago or whatever

She’ll have this going on till Xmas at this rate.
She used to be much prettier. She honestly looks like a man in drag now.. and not a healthy one! I've never seen anybody so heavily pregnant look so masculine 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She thinks she is a celebrity! She’s going to randomly post a YouTube video at some point. There’s no need for all of this mystery, but Imo thinks she is Molly Mae level of ‘celebrity’.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So what do we reckon, was Ren left with someone whilst the had the baby or could she just not bear to be away from Imo so had to be in the delivery room with her?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
IMG_4640.png

Omg the breastfeeding saga begins 😩😩😩😩

the next 2 years of our lives will be consumed with imos cheesy boobs angels x “spencey, take a picture of me whilst I’m breastfeeding in the park as it’s a MUST for instagram”

Find it odd that Spencer hasn’t posted one thing not even a story?? Probably not allowed as all attention must be of the star of the show imo.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
View attachment 2394736

the next 2 years of our lives will be consumed with imos cheesy boobs angels x

Find it odd that Spencer hasn’t posted one thing not even a story?? Probably not allowed as all attention must be of the star of the show imo.
I just came here to post this….. HER LIPS!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
View attachment 2394736

the next 2 years of our lives will be consumed with imos cheesy boobs angels x “spencey, take a picture of me whilst I’m breastfeeding in the park as it’s a MUST for instagram”

1692625387984.png

spot the difference?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
‘Besotted’ is such an odd word to use constantly? Isn’t that how the police refer to stalkers?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2394736

I can't believe my eyes with this image - her scary massive lips taking over her face and sunken eyes. It's actually terrifying!!

p.s. breastfeeding "anywhere and everywhere" is.....literally what everyone does. It's not special. You're sat on a bench, not at Thorpe Park riding Stealth, Imo!!! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Got a feeling this little one’s going to be very quiet and relaxed just like Ren. No drama queen Imo 2.0 in order. No extension of her. Will probably look similar to Spencer’s side of the family and she will continue to rage on about how much BIRDFEEDER LOOKS LIKE HER DADDY BUT I THINK SHE HAS MY BLUE EYES ANGELS? 🥺🤍

• Haha
Reactions: 12
‘Back to feeding anywhere and everywhere’….erm, she never stopped doing that with her nearly 2 yo so nowt new there!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.